Lifting shoes

What's the difference between the Adidas Leistungs (the red ones) and this newer Leistung?

Also lifting shoes general I guess.

No idea, just switched from using regular air force 1s to the lunar 3 flyknits they're pretty comfy

the two important things when looking for lifting shoes are how high the heel is and how the shoe fits your foot. other shit doesn't really matter and a more expensive shoe isn't necessarily better.

Who /barefoot/ here?

barefoot is for hobos. get some proper lifting shoes

I take my shoes off when squatting/diddling/OHPing

So i can pay more money for an inferior experience?

I think the main difference is the looks. This looks less like plastic than the original.

Pajeet also goes barefoot

Still looks better than the Romaleo 3

lol this
saw one of my pajeet coworkers at the gym, looked down and noticed he was barefoot
treated him like shit every since

He looks like he's in pain. Only black dude i've ever seen who's a shade of green.

Vegan gayyns

I'm /homegym/. I take it a step further and workout /barebum/.

im just lifting in chucks

The patrician's choice.

>There are still people who don't lift barefoot

>t. scrubs who don't even lift

>i paid hundreds of dollars for meme shoes in my first month of lifting

*my mom paid

Weightlifting shoes are required equipment in weightlifing because only genetically gifted individuals have the natural ankle flexibility to snatch and clean without a raised heel. Yet all those gifted individuals still use the shoes at the highest level.

I'm a weightlifter and I compete at weightlifting meets. Therefore I need lifting shoes. Not everyone is a simple gymbro like most of this board. Considering the state of /owg/ these days, I'm fairly certain less than ten people on this board actually do weightlifting.

>t. Consumer goy

I squat and jerk in Romaleo 2s

t. anklet

>Lunar 3s are no longer being sold
Fuck Nike man, this is exactly why Adidas is catching up on them

Damn really I'm glad I have a pair then, they're like slippers

Mad comfortable and a e s t h e t i c so you can't go wrong famalam

I get friends and familiy discount at adidas and was looking at these. Should I get these mfs for my first lifting shoe or do adidas have a more expensive option I could go for.

Also is the techfit gear good for lifting?

Just get thongs you fucking poofta cunt

Got Romaleos 3, best I ever had

99 percent of Veeky Forums are gymbros who enjoy lifting and physical activity and its discussion, not obsessed hobbyists.

For the vast majority of people lifting shoes are a meme.

I am rocking the Reebok crossfit lifters, not cause I like gay ass crossfit but they are nice lifters and you can snag a pair in eBay for about 50 brand new, for the price it's a pretty easy decision I think