>I'll do it right now
>I'll do it right fucking now
>I'll do your challenge right now
>I'll do it right now
>I'll do your challenge right now
>I'll do it right now

this annoyed the shit out of me. Quit watching after this. He made good points though, but it's easy to win when you're up against the reptillian overlord

lol i watched this video twice it was so fucking good. inb4 blaha makes 69 response videos to this to get yt ad money

damn jason triggered him hard, he looks genuinely mad as fuck. he is still right but against blaha anyone can win an argument, the guy has too many weak spots.

sup alex i know you're reading this. Please be less repetitive and talk a little slower from time to time. Don't give in to your emotions too much

i've watched almost every single video from other people about blaha vs alex and for 25 minutes he is saying what he was told by others, he didn't add anything from himself

By falling for the bait, Alex has lost.

this, you never feed the trolls

Lmao, he got triggered hard. Also, this is the first time i've heard his voice and he sounds like a fag.

yeh thats y he gave them shout outs multiple times retard

Hahahaha, that's just Bill Starr's original 5x5 with some supplemental exercises added. He literally took Starr's program and added bicep curls lmao

yeh pretty much, blaha only gives the impression that he knows what hes talking about because he just regurgitates what other experienced strength training coaches say

INB4 BUSHBITCH INB4 BLAHA INB4 LOGICALBRO INB4 EVERY ITHER DRAMA CHANNEL INB4 YOU FAGGOTS ON THE FORUMS

this ugly manlet egomaniac is not much better than blaha. both are the worst of youtube fitness.

20 fucking minutes or just worthless rant.

best part is when he says:
>"you want me to do your challenge? your fucking dick measuring challenge that i dont care about? alright! i'll do it right now!"

fucking pathetic

It's a waste of time. For a large part his channel is informative and I was so impressed when he completely ignored Blaha. He's fucked it now. I told him not to get involved. He might get more views and money but his reputation will never recover. I've been watching him since he had 9000 subs and would recommend Blahas novice program and full body training. He's fucked it now man...

Just when I thought Alex couldn't get any more based.

How small is this guy?

5'6

ManletDestiny

5'6.5 actually

he said 1st and last response. its fine, also 9k subs lol that was only like 16 months ago, fkn newfag alex sub

Alex has stated that ICF 5x5 is a good program, but way before our boy Hemingway started slandering him. I'd like to think that he still believes in the program not because he likes Blaha, but because he actually thinks the program is good.

He said he's 5'7" on the dot in one of his more recent videos.

> alphadestiny
>''''''''''''''alpha''''''''''''

Daily reminder

Where is his neck?

>"is that really Jason Blaha?"

said nobody ever