Hey user, have you been hitting the gym recently?

>hey user, have you been hitting the gym recently?
>I can tell all that work has paid off, you look amazing!
>so besides working out what else do you do?
>you... you do have other hobbies... right?

Whats my favourite hobby? Fucking you and licking your feet bitch

Besides jerking off four times a day, no. I start the police academy in two months so unless you are interested in only being able to see me at midnight once I graduate I suggest you leave

A few.

Yes. Now, we going to my place or nah?

u tryna get the pipe or nah

>> I like travelling, animals, listening to (chart) music and reality tv talent shows

Women hobbies.

Yeah I play guitar and bass. Do you like first wave black metal? Listen to this song I wrot-Wonderwall? No I don't really like- hey where are you going? pls come back

friendly reminder that black metal fans are white trash.

begone harlot! it's bonus xp weekend in BDO and i need to grind my waifu to 60!

I like collecting guns

2spooky4me

White trash listen to southern, groove, nu, and normie metal.

Who the fuck talks like this?

Well of course I do, I love programming and comput.. I mean I'm also pretty interested in chemistr... Uh I like board gam.. I like watching anim- fuck all my hobbies outside of fitness are pussy repellants

Yeah baby... I like dancing salsa and tango... Wanna come someday?

i'm not talking about taste in music. i'm talking about behaviour.

I fence, collect minerals and tend a garden.

>liking animals is bad

the fuck outta here

>another "girl talking down to you about lifting not being a hobby" thread
These threads always bug me because I actually know people like this, but the people who say shit like this usually don't do anything themselves.

No, going out to the bars every weekend and drinking like my alcoholic grandfather isn't a hobby. "Photography" (aka instagram posting) isn't a hobby. Reading isn't a hobby. Cooking isn't a hobby. Traveling isn't a hobby. Hanging out with your friends isn't a hobby. And no Patrick, mayonnaise isn't a hobby either.

I lift, I draw, I play guitar, I sing, I participate in community theatre, and I code. None of it's groundbreaking or anything, but it's better than sitting around and doing nothing in my free time. So I don't get how girls with no hobbies or redeeming qualities other than being a 4/10 (or above) get so entitled to look down on people.

I'm not trying to sound mad or anything, I just literally do not understand female entitlement anymore. At what point does it stop?

I both watch and masturbate to japanese cartoons.

I drive.

dis my fav meme

look another gay roleplay thread with a picture of a pretty girl to trigger virg insecurities and dialogue that would never happen irl

>pussy repellants
Adults call these "having a marketable skillset" Any woman that looks down on you for being able to program, build computers, or understand chemistry, isn't a woman. It's a girl, and one that makes terrible dating decisions at that.

If you don't like it leave summer fag.

Those are hobbies. All of them might not be particularly interesting or rewarding, but they are hobbies.

Also
>cooking
>not a hobby
Not to your mac & cheese microwaving ass maybe

>Reading isn't a hobby
>Lifting is
Brainlet

Social interaction, going on vacation, and keeping yourself alive is something that everybody does, so I wouldn't consider them a hobby. That's just like saying breathing is a hobby. I understand hobbies don't have to be unique or groundbreaking, but "Cooking food to eat" and "Getting drunk" are so basic to most human beings that it's not an extra hobby, it's the baseline.

*priit*

What's with this weird contempt for travel?

Motorcycling, drumming, boxing, horseback riding, spending time with family

I refine sterling silver into .999 and then cast it into coins/bars. Sometimes I also make rings and jewelry and use a mass spectrometer to verify the purity so I can sell it to jewelry stores and yuppies. Can we have sex now?

Because everybody loves to fucking travel. It's like saying eating doughnuts is a hobby. Just because it's an enjoyable experience doesn't mean it's a hobby or an interesting facet of your personality.

> everybody loves to fucking travel

That isn't true.

>It's like saying eating doughnuts is a hobby

It would be a hobby if it was approached as one, same as the difference between 'liking wine' and 'appreciating wine'.

>That isn't true.
Okay, most normal people love to travel. Veeky Forums users are the exception, not the rule. Also, when I said travelling isn't a hobby in this post I didn't mean like travelling the world or anything. I literally meant just going on vacation to the beach or something, which is what 90% of the people I know consider "travelling".

>Being a doughnut connoisseur
You know what I take it back, this actually sounds kinda cool.

This is literally the guy that used to fuck the girl in OP's pic. All you need is a good FACE. Because if you have a good face, you can automatically say anything and people will perceive you as having a good personality.

Now, this guy has a youtube channel and is travelling the world with youtube and patreon money that stupid horny girls pay to see his youtube videos.He was in Monaco just a few days ago

>everybody loves to fucking travel

*points at americans*

>Okay, most normal people love to travel.

No, they don't. You realize stuff like this as you get older...everyone pretends to love traveling because you're supposed to

a huge portion of people enjoy comfort

You missed the part where I said
>I literally meant just going on vacation to the beach or something, which is what 90% of the people I know consider "travelling".

So I guess the literal interpretation is "Everybody loves to go on vacation".

Money, I have loads of fucking money

>tfw exiled from the donut community for admitting that blueberry-flavored apple bits taste the same to me as dried blueberries in buttermilk cake donuts

it's not a hobby m8.
And it's not even a David Attenborough love of animals.
It's just warm fluffy shit to project their desires for babies onto. Go on, find me a girl who likes how hermit crabs fight the shit out of each other for the largest shell or whose favourite animal as a bioluminescent deep sea fish.

>tfw too intelligent

Because it's a similar meaningless and illusory phrase as when fat people say they love food, but are referring to burgers and fries. They try to convey how worldly they are, despite knowing little to nothing about culture or history of the places traveled, and use the experience to just post another series of selfies. They visit the heavy tourist areas, but don't have the sense of adventure to branch further.

lel as if the people in question even do that.
I know couples who book holidays purely to sit in resort compounds.

Nailed it.

>you worthless PLEBEIANS couldn't POSSIBLY appreciate the things you spend your time, money and effort on like I do

Yeah ofcourse, i browse /pol/ daily

That's not a hobby, that's a career.

ITT dumbasses that think average women have any hobbies or interests beyond watching tv and social media.

>implying women dont find your hobbies to be bad because it makes you divide your attention

Women are a fucking meme

I ended up next to a cute little freckly chick that looked like a librarian at the bar last night and she asked me what hobbies I have so I told her and I asked her what hers were and she started stuttering and trying to come up with excuses why she doesn't do anything, it was pretty satisfying

Then her friends blind date was showing us reddit "roast me" pictures and she turned to me and whispered "I bet those people won't post that on Veeky Forums!"..

Did you guys know that relatively sane 7.5/10 normie chicks are in our midst?

And what boards do you think she goes on?

t. virgin

Yo bitch where your boobies at?

>everybody loves to fucking travel
That's not true
Also real travelling and exploring the world takes considerable amount of willpower and budget
Going to some fucking Bahamas once a year is not a real travelling and is not a hobby

>Did you guys know that relatively sane 7.5/10 normie chicks are in our midst?

Yes.

>And what boards do you think she goes on?

/y/, Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, /out/.

Sure, making a meal isn't a hobby. But some people make a hobby out of findimg interesting recipes, trying to git gud, and other tasks that take cooking beyond "keeping oneself alive," and put it into "hobby"

Yes I enjoy hiking, scrambling, photography and I play softball, hockey and soccer.

What do you do? Watch Netflix and drink frappacinos?

>Going to some fucking Bahamas once a year is not a real travelling and is not a hobby
That's pretty much what I've been saying this whole time. Women's definition of travelling =/= actual exploration traveling.

Yeah, I start these threads on Veeky Forums.

Reminder that any girl rated as any variation of 7 online is at best a 4 in real life

Those are couples. Their time attempting to impress the opposite sex is over. At least until someone decides to cheat

you forgot social media

Cooking can be a hobby. But i wouldnt say cooking eggs and bacon for breakfast counts. But if im trying to experiment on the weekend with new aromatics in a chicken marinade then yeah it can be a hobby.

>hey femanon, have you been caking your face with makeup and shopping for clothes you dont need recently?
>i can tell you have, you look like a vapid slutcunt!
>so besides gossiping and wasting your money on crap, what else do you do?
>you... you do have other hobbies... right?

>Implying society hasn't been distorted to the point where women are allowed to criticize men whenever they want but the opposite is considered a sexist hate crime.

Thanks jews.

>reading isnt a hobby

yes it is, user. Most people dont read, that makes it a hobby.

>nazi
>disrespecting women

Choose one, poser.

o u mad cause I'm stylin on ya

>people unironically think the Nazis were a good thing

/pol/ you have to go back

i was disrespecting a female human, not a woman.

>he thinks the good guys won the war

get a load of this goy everyone

>most people don't read
What the fuck are you doing right now nigger? What do you think girls do when they do on Facebook? Just look at the pretty pictures without context?

>Bein a nazi
>Realizing that the modern women is degenerate as fuck and all need to be put back in their place
These things go together perfectly, wtf are you talking about.

The nazis should have won.

you're claiming that reading social media and internet forum posts is like reading an artistic piece of literary fiction or a book about history or philosophy? Surely you jest?

>Reading
It depends on what you read. Some people read because they have to keep up to date with scientific articles. Hobbies would be like reading about history or reading fantasy. That's just as much of a hobby as drawing is.

>Cooking
This has the potential to be a hobby. You might visit an asian market to get a certain seasoning and learn about new meals that you can create. You can learn different styles and change up your eating habits too.

>Traveling
This can totally be a hobby. Even if it's infrequent, experiencing different cultures is a huge boon. Maybe you could climb mountains, try cuisine, see wildlife, and see nightlife. You can sleep in hostiles and make conversation with the people that live there.

Shit, even mixology and photography have the potential to be real hobbies. It doesn't take life changing dedication to bring up activities that you enjoy doing in casual conversation.

only mandatory things like exploting bitches

True, but it's still technically "reading for fun".

I'm not saying none of these CAN be hobbies, I'm just saying when most average women use these terms, they mean it in the most basic sense of the term. Reading facebook posts and buzzfeed articles. Cooking spaghetti to eat. Travelling to the beach for vacation.

>It doesn't take life changing dedication to bring up activities that you enjoy doing in casual conversation.
Also true, can't argue there.

Except it's not you who determines whether you're right but it's whether you get laid in this whole school of thought. And while girls at their prime may have retarded criteria, it is a great analogy for life, in particular the choice between fulfilling arbitrary self-set criteria that may or may not be dysfunctional and getting what you want by doing the thing that is necessary to get what you want.

Stop listening to what women say. Just laugh and agree.

Trust me, I got my MS in women's studies from Harvard and it only cost me 200k in student loan debt.

whittling, mountain biking, hiking, learning the history and politics behind the recent wars (1900+), accounting and investing, learning the science behind the body, simple programing and web development as well as pc building (adult lego)

how about you?

There is only one rule, if you can hone it like a skill for fun, it's a hobby.

Goodbye 'travelling'
so long 'loving animals' (unless you mean it THAT way)
lel social media/ I'm a model

>uh.. y-you too...
>shambles away

This.
I don't interact with women that have tiny chests unless I'm subtly mocking them.

>women
>caring about male hobbies

Boring people that want to look interesting say they love traveling, even if they don't travel a lot. The majority of people are boring. Here is a red pill.

If traveling is a form of a vacation, you know that the person has not made it. Traveling is not a meme only when you've read something about a place and want to see it. If you go somewhere only to relax you have not made it. Running from your current life for a week or two means you have not made it.
If you go somewhere and you have no idea what you want to see there, you have not made it. Going to Egypt to see the pyramids means you have not made it.
If you love your life, you will hate leaving it. Then you have a good indicator that you've made it. Never leaving your basement means you haven't made it.

I p-play yugioh. D-do you have a deck? Maybe we could d-duel sometime?

if you don't enjoy traveling, you're either a NEET and don't deserve to breed, or you do it for work and have done it for too long.

Cooking bacon and eggs totally counts, or at least it *can* if you approach it that way. The way I cook B&E is a little different every day, depending on what I want from them that day.

I would consider cooking to be a hobby of mine.

>yugioh
>not based beyblade
Get a load of this faggot

bet that's a panty-dropper.

Reading basic bitch best sellers or the mindless drivel on Buzzfeed isn't a hobby, for sure. But what if you're reading something intellectually challenging?

I'd say if you pick up books like Blood Meridian on the regular, then reading is probably a real hobby.

>collect minerals
Being an scv is now a hobby
Woohoo. Overtime

Because women don't love to "travel". They love to tan, buy cheap cocktails, fuck 100 different types of ethnic Chads and post pictures of themselves standing near famous monuments and works of art for social media validation.

When an early 20s girl says "I love to travel" it means "I love to waste my parents' money to delay adult responsibility and engage in hedonistic behavior".

I don't have time for hobbies. I have a full-time job, I'm behind on my master thesis, I have a girlfriend who complaints about not spending enough time together and I have gains to make.

What about you? Do you have hobbies?

>>I like lifting

Yeah, fucking women, amiright?

yeah they do it for social validation. They don't love to do it. If they actually tried doing something that can count as a hobby, some sport maybe, they would have tons of hobbies. But social validation is the top priority. That's why even women who try out different hobbies have to show them off. A lot of males do it too. At least me and you are ascended above them lel.

lost my sides on this one

That's a redflag on the side of your gf. What does she say exactly?

"I miss spending time with you." "I need your dick in me more ofte."
She deals with a lot of stress daily.

Stop overanalyzing shit, do your thing that makes you happy and don't worry about what other people think.

Yeah you know best. I only hope that she isn't guilt tripping you because you "aren't spending enough time with her"

I actually know a 9\10 grill that spends considerable time and effort honing her modeling skill, and got noticeably better at it over the last two years. And that's not counting the time she's been spending at the gym to keep that hot bod.
She also recently went on months-long trip to South Korea that she was pining about for as long as I know her (since '08).

She's still a vapid cunt, but modeling and traveling are real hobbies for her, and the first is also a legit side hustle.
Make whatever you will of it.

you forgot
>drinking wine
>tapas
>my Iphone

>blood meridian
Mah nigga
Reading that book stoned while listening to Earth's "Bees made honey in the lions skull" was a formative experience in high school