Friday Night Veeky Forums Feels

I've opened up a bottle of Jack Daniels, let's hang out.

How was your workout today?

Got any feels to get off your chest?

Got any plans for tonight? the weekend?

I want to go out of town and not be neet for once and go to bars but I'm scared of looking like an idiot and thus ruining the night for my buddy who's taking me out

>How was your workout today?
stellar
>Got any feels to get off your chest?
I wanna bend taylor swift up and fuck her raw. half my workout power comes from this burning desire
>Got any plans for tonight? the weekend?
going out clubbing with a pump on

Went out yesterday, did not really have fun. Will hit the gym today to get rid of the feels

>my dog's not eating her food for 3 days now
>worried, thinking of taking her to the vet's tomorrow
>worked out to make myself feel better
>didn't work

Fucking rayt start to the weekend, eh Veeky Forums?

just about to head down to the gym and do some squats + deadlifts.
Afterwards I'll probably sit in my room for the rest of the night :)

I exercised outdoors today. Dips, pull-ups, then used the bodyweight machines at the public pool (leg press, row, "bench"). Some sprints and jogging. Not as good as hitting the gym but fun in the summer time.

My only female friend just told me she has a crush on me. I'm fucking pissed. And people call me prejudiced if I ever imply the risk. I told her it's her mental health that worries me. Tbh she's just really unattractive.

Just gonna watch the french open and go to bed early. Bbq with parents tomorrow and then cleaning and shit. Just snorted wellbutrin because I'm pissed and booze isn't an option.

>workout
Taking my lunch break in an hour, so we'll find out soon

>feels
Decided to propose to my gf in October (we will be on vacation), wish me luck Veeky Forums

>plans
Packing my current apartment. Getting the fuck out of the suburbs and moving to downtown Houston (gentrification has even made downtown Houston a good place to live!)

Life is good. We're all going to make it.

Ayy man jd is king. What one do you drink and with what.
Still in work. Gym after work sadly gonna do just my bench cause i wanna go play badminton so atleast i get the bench out of the way

Just got off work, super depressed. Going to take a nap, then go to gym, then take another nap right after. If I wake up in time I'll watch nba with my grandma.

Interviewing for a job making 30k less

They asked why would I consider stepping down etc..

I have my reasons

In other words, I have a hate/love relationship with my job. I love the job but can't stand office politics and judgement by senior "leadership and fellow coworkers"

The hell? Why would you ever work for 30k less? Give us an explanation or a greentext or some shit.

>I have my reasons

Started working 50-60 hours a week. Apparently work can't function properly without me so that's nice. I keep getting compliments despite not thinking I'm that good of an employee.

THIS BOARD SUCKS SO MUCH DICK OH MY GOD

>FEELS TFW TFW WOJACK
>HOW DO I THIS
>HOW DO I THAT
>TEST TEST TEST TFW TEST

FUCKS SAKE I ASK A QUESTION IN QTDDTOT BUT IT GETS IGNORED EVERY TIME FOR THE NO GF FAGGOTS

I HOPE POL INVADES YOU CUNTS TBQH

I'd rather not get too detailed but here it goes

Took a new job offer a few months ago, asked for 85k to start with, their base package is 90k with bonuses on top of stock options etc...

Start working, first month everything is good, they assigned me to work with another guy who didn't care about his job and was looking for another job. So he begins training and barely shows me anything, I keep asking hi shit and he doesn't respond. These days something happened and I'm still here but many people either refuse to help me on certain projects or they are busy and don't have the time. I'm working on everything on my own right now and coordinating with teams who can help out here or there, turns out NOTHING is confirmed yet but I am starting to take things to heart and the office politics are getting to me. I'm used to helping others and offering assistance anywhere I can and when I ask someone else for help on a system only THEY have access to make changes they ignore me in emails or chat. They either want me to fail at this company or they just don't care any only focus on getting their work/management work done. The problem is I will not let my projects fail so I go for answers anywhere I can. Before anyone makes a claiim I might be a shitty employee or I did something wrong, it doesn't really work that way since it takes over 6 months to get settled in a new role and understand how the companies internal process works.

Been getting calls for jobs at 70k and I'll take it if they offer it to me or I'll work at this job for another 1-2 years making 90k, finish some of my certs and move onto another role later on.

Benefit is to stay here and learn, problem is when they are either too busy to help or don't want to it sets me up for failure since I have to go to every dept to get an answer on something......
I expected better from a big company like this, when someone asks a question you as a professional have a responsibility to do your job

Sonds comfy user. Hope you have a good gym sesh

Just focus ur night on having fun and sharing fun with your buddy. Be straightforward about what you think would be cool or fun to do. e.g. let's go talk to those girls over there, another shot? these are just examples but life is to short to not live user

Good. for once my knee deicided to leave me alone and let me squat in peace.

Not really, but I had a stupid feel today:
>have a goal of reaching 100kg bodyweight
>get on the scale, 100,2 KG
>fuck yeah! onwards to the next goal!
>take a huge shit afterwards
>really huge shit, I can't stress this enough
>mfw after the huge shit
>go back to the scale
>99,4
>feel a little bit down, and that MSpaint comic of that guy eating his own shit for gains pops up into my mind

But besides that little weird things, all is good.

Nothing really. Got some friends coming over to bingewatch some series.

Didn't have one. Was supposed to do vinyasa yoga this morning but had to drop my car off at the place for some recall thing and make them change my oil. Workout yesterday sucked though, mostly because I feel so awkward and weird at the gym. Self-conscious that I'm not deadlifting properly and feel like people are staring when probably they dgaf. I only did my warmup and glute bridges, squats, and the handful of deadlifts. Stuck with the bar for squats and I think I'll do that for a couple weeks. Form feels like it's improving some. I wish my butt would hurry up and get bigger but I'm barely up to my bodyweight in weights for the glute bridges so I guess maybe I'll get there eventually. At least it's bigger than when I started, and feels firmer and less squishy? Also my legs are like firmer to touch and that's nice.

My brother's a loser and every time he shows up in my life it leaves me feeling sad and angry. Yesterday he made an appearance and reeked of alcohol while saying he still plans on turning himself in (warrant out for his arrest) but not until he gets to see mom. In reality he doesn't care about seeing her and won't turn himself in ever. But the cops will be called on him and his gf sooner or later as they often are and then he'll be arrested.

Lol family drama.

Also I'm super stressed over work and school. Like ridiculously stressed, and I think it shows. One of my coworkers asked me if I was okay on Wednesday and that's a bad sign. Wish I had time for a summer fling but there just isn't any.

Need to study hard today, as it's one of my only days off before a big exam. Tomorrow I've gotta work and somehow study while working. Then study all day Sunday. Monday is work and then exam right after.

I wish I knew what I was doing in the gym more. It's hard being a beginner, especially as one that basically spent her life sedentary lol

I hope your doggo gets better user :^(

Did I make it?

So what's going on with the weight contest? Is it still happening?

user try to apply presure on every part of your dogs body if your dog starts showing sign of pain on a specific area I would highly suggest to go to a vet to check it might be cancer :/

Bf cheated on me three days ago, so you can imagine how it's been but at least I have been barely eating instead of gorging myself.

Got a party tonight and going to the beach tomorrow tho, and time heals all wounds.

>meet eyes with qt at work few times again
>she probably thinks im turbo creep anyway

on other hand
deadlifted 190kg yesterday which is 2x my bodyweight.

Liftan for 8months

Nice. You're my hero!

ask away
your question is probably shit

I'm only starting my workout user. When i come home im gonna text a girl that hots and also goes on Veeky Forums and plays vidya. Only lives 20 mins from me when i get with her im gonna make her workout with me (I WILL FUCKING DO IT) and there we go....Dream Grill

Sitting here unable to contain my excitement for EDC 2017. Getting 3 days of hardstyle and going balls to the wall hard.

I'm angry as hell because I can't stop stagnating in the gym. As soon as I start eating right, I get injured in some minor way and have to wait two weeks. Or then I go on vacation, or this or that. It's frustrating. I want to get big enough to be considered obese.

i wish i could an hero

feels to this girl are killing me but i know i dont stand a chance

Veeky Forums is best board, everyone is friendly and supportive here.
Maybe your question is just stupid user, ask in here?

Got half a bottle of vodka waiting for me. Gonna buy me after I deposit my check later.
Trying to do legs but ive been on my couch for over an hour watching videos. So not so good.
Over life. I miss my old best friend.
Trying to get laid tonight but might go watch game 4 since this chick is being stubborn.
For the weekend I work and might go to a party Saturday night.

What the fug dude? You deadlift 190kg. That's pretty balls, and if I was not a stupid airheaded willpowerless submissive bitch like 100% of women out there, I'd bang you. No homo.
Also try reading hints of female related redpill theory and do nofap. Should help. Best of luck

I met a girl from Tinder yesterday night, she looked somewhat attractive and busty in her pics but when i saw her in person... Jesus christ...
Thankfully a friend of mine called to ask me if we could play some vidya together so i rushed out of her house pretending it was my neighbour on the phone, telling me that someone was trying to break into my house.

Can't believe i spent almost 1 hour shaving my balls and drove 20km only to realize that the 7.5/10 with big tits in the profile picture was actually 5/10 and fat.

Brotip: They are NEVER as attractive in person as they are in pictures, NEVER. No woman is.

This is why I never use tinder

Couldn't make it to the gym today, settled for 250 bodyweight squats, 100 sumo squats and triangle push-ups til failurex10 then did some 50 or so dips on wood nailed to tree at lunch. The shame. I feel it.

I got no feels to hold me down, to make me frown, except the eventual fact that everyone I care about is going to die.

Tonight I'm going to hopefully get paid so I can support my family, and this weekend I'm going rock climbing with the wife and friends, going to try to PR deadlift (going for 2pl8x10, will make it someday), play some golf with the old man, and show my daughter how to string and shoot a bow this Sunday. Life is good, can't wait until it falls apart again lol

Take her to the vet and have blood tests done.
Buy whatever delicious food you can find, cook something - just make sure to feed her with something.

My dogbro (14) has the same currently - turns out his kidneys are suddenly fucked.
Getting him to eat something is a full time job now but I won't let that fucker starve infront of my eyes.
There is a small chance he can recover if the kidney failure came from poison.

I skipped a second leg day on Upper/Lower. Gonna change back to full body probably.
recently got out of a 4 year relationship. Feel pretty lonely, even though I was the one who broke up. Seems like I like to be miserable.
Find the right full body routine, then drown my sorrows in vidya or studying or something.

Shoulda just banged her and left dude.

kek

Last party this one girl sucked my hairy balls that I haven't shaved in 2 years and massaged my asshole.
Was rocking a full bush, she didn't even give a single fuck.
Turns out she dates older men, I guess she was used to it.
I really godda shave tonight heh

>how was your workout?
shit. Leg day still feels like a joke to me. I have back issues & shitty posture. Didn't squat today because the last time I did(lmao 1pl8), I had lower back pain. Leg pressed + callf raises + puny bulgarians instead.

went to the ba.r played pool against a random unattractive dude who was there with his 8/10 gf. I tried hitting on her for a moment until the waitress tipped me off that she was with him. She was staring at me enough that it was awkward. after a while I couldn't even stand to look at her because of how jealous/sexually frustrated she made me feel.

>any plans?
2am in asia. time for bed

Shoulder was hurting. Took a few weeks off (vacation, etc.) Did OHP for the first time in a few weeks the other day. Shoulder still hurts. I'm starting to worry I have an impingement.

Going to the gym tonight. We'll see.

Later, I'll probably ejaculate into my girlfriend's vagina. Unprotected, of course, because I've had a vasectomy and I can do that.

doin it right now. feels fucking amazing.

this is my second week in a row of lifting after a car accident ruined my spine 4.5 years ago. Had scoliosis from scar tissue pushing my spine 2 and a half inches out of whack. Had severe sciatica pain all down my back and left leg, half a month after my car accident i lost 2 inches in my left thigh compared to my right just from being unable to use it when walking.

Took a hell of a long time of rehabbing and a beautiful and wonderful wife to help me get back to this point. My spine is now less than 2cm. This iis the most I've been able to consistently lift this entire time. Usually I'd do it once or twice in a week and my back my sciatica would come back full speed and I'd end up taking 6+ months to get it feeling "ok" enough.

Now I have no pain. It's amazing. I'm sure people in the gym think I'm fucking insane because I keep laughing like an autist as I do sets.

Just hanging out with my wife and kids, best time ever.

>Unprotected, of course, because I've had a vasectomy and I can do that.

yo tell me ALL about this shit please. 7 years deep into relationship, never want kids, gf doesn't want kids. she doesn't have the best libido but enjoys sex somewhat. i really wnat to get her off BC because i think she might have higher libido?...

BC can do all kinds of shit, might not help if she's off it.

I'm not OP but I/ve also had a vasectomy. Being infertile fucks with your head man.
Pain isn't so bad, like a week of sitting on your ass and you're ok. 2 weeks and you can cum buckets again.

just make sure you bottle up some of your jizz and freeze it. I wish my wife and I did that.

None, still ill so I have to rest.
Pretty content lately, plus all this time lying in bed the last days gave me time to think and bascially get some deeper thoughts back to the surface. And that is a good thing because it reminds me of some aspects that I would enjoy more in my life.
Chillin and resting. Maybe I go to the city tomorrow and have a coffee whilst reading or so, or I just take a walk. In any case, rest is the most important right now so that I am healthy and fit soon.

Got a cold whole week, didn't work out

Just chillin this friday night, about to fire up a doobskin and watch a movie. 8/10 evening lads

Your gf is on vacation with her husband?

yeah, never heard of affairs?

>workout?
It was going pretty good but havent been able to go in 4 days since I fucked up my glutes
>Feels off your chest?
I havent seen my gf in 3 weeks because of work. Feel like we're growing apart
>Plans tonight?
Friends want to clubbing but im stuck resting from the glute fuck up

>Being infertile fucks with your head man.

bruh i already aborted my seed with aplomb i don't give 2 fucks about being "infertile"

also in like 10 years no person with dna is "infertile" for a low cost...can be done now but is like 200k

>In the second circle of Hell are those overcome by lust. These "carnal malefactors" are condemned for allowing their appetites to sway their reason.

Dont feel bad. Life goes on.
I left bf of several years a few days ago too. We have two kids together. Her turned into a real prick and didn't want kids growing up around that.
Everything works out on the end

Okay, still working my weights back up after a broken bone so it'll take a couple more weeks to get back to where I was.

That girl in the gym today is definitely pinning.

Work in the morning, post work gym session (Deadlifts, Pull Day #2), then out for a meal with friends and a couple of drinks, nothing too serious as going to church on Sunday.

It's not the same as abortion. It's the absolute part that messed with me. Made me sad as fuck for like a year.

Tho I have 2 kids already so I'm sure that played a part.

If no worries then go for it. Like I said pain is like a non issue. Just ice your balls and play vidya for a couple weeks while girly waits on you.

>finals week
>haven't gone to the gym since last friday

i hate this feel brehs

eating speghiti
watching senpai guy
bout to hit up sum legs

weekend
bang gf
clean yard
work on truck

[spoiler]why do we need these threads[/spoiler]

>I keep getting compliments despite not thinking I'm that good of an employee

literally me

Carnal Malefactor is one of the best black metal songs desu senpai

That sucks dude, I'm sorry. I'd say your best bet is to just keep your head down and work while you finish those certs.

As for me its almost three months since my break up. I'm feeling better and everyone in my life seems to think I'm better off but it still sucks. Three years to just get tossed away out of nowhere. I keep revisiting the day before she did it, and the wall eyed fuck that she started dating was the only person at the apartment with her when I went over. Mutual friends swear up and down that there was no cheating, at least sexual cheating.

She just sat on the lawn as I tossed a frisbee back and forth with this fuck. She was fat, and crazy, and tried to drive a wedge between my family and I but it just blows. At the end of the day I'm happy, the relationship was toxic and ultimately abusive, never would have broken it off on my own.

I'd been with a few women on tinder since, most of it just cold and gross sex. Seeing a girl now and shes sweet.

I told my parents she was smart but dingy or spacey. Day after my parents met her my dad said I should see a therapist because she wasn't spacey or dingy or anything, just happy and being with someone so fucking unhappy for three years probably fucked up the way I look at people.
Right now the slag going cross country with the new guy and his family, so its only a matter of time before that all falls apart as well. I hate you, you fat, cruel bitch. I cannot believe I ever thought I was going to marry you, I cannot believe I ever thought of having kids with you.

Thanks for reading my blog post brehs.

>if you dont do as my imaginary friend says, you'll go to this imaginary place he said!

>been two weeks without human interaction
>training is alright, diet completely on point (it's been a while since I've stuck to something so well)
>phone buzzes 30 minutes ago
>good friend I haven't talked to for a few months asks for news
>alpha type, real chad but super nice
>he was the one who motivated me to start
>thinking about making up an excuse that I'm not in the city currently
>know that if we hang out I'mma probably have a few drinks, eat like shit and get too much out of my comfort zone
>mixed feelings

pretty good, set a new PR for OHP 5x5 which was 50kg/110lbs. I'm still a novice (around 6 months in) and started out not even being able to lift the bar above my head, so this is pretty big for me.

I'm going to meet up with my /oneitis/ in 3 weeks. Not sure what to expect of it and I'm feeling a strange mix of anxiety and excitement.
The last time I saw her was around 2 years ago and for all that time the only way we were in contact was through texts and snaps.
I met her during my freshman year of college and almost instantly had a crush on her, she liked me as well but I was too much of a beta to make a move back then.
After her first semester she dropped out, moved to a different city and then started to go to school again with a different major.
I won't be a beta this time, wish me luck boys.

Going to play a shit ton of CS tonight and then go out tomorrow night.

Leave it to some bnha reaction image poster to act like a complete fucking retard

Today went well. Weather was nice, and I've gotten a bit of a sunburn. I'll get paid extra to work tomorrow, so it's early to bed for me, then up to rise to my work, get home and eat something light before squeezing in a workout and having dinner with my best friend. A little bummed about not having the time to show for another friend's birthday party, but first come is first serve, I guess.
Sunday looks to be nice, got a plan to go shooting with a guy, maybe squeeze in some scuba diving, and then it's home to a risotto with mushrooms and chicken and by the time I've made the kitchen presentable after that, it's off to bed to get ready for the new week.
I think we ought to count our blessings and be happy about the small things in life, rather than being miserable while waiting for something monumentally great to happen.

It was great. I used to be nervous about going to the gym during my period but I noticed that I've had no cramping or mood swings in the last couple days. It definitely helps.

I feel like I need to get more stuff done at home instead of always putting it off, but I tend to avoid being there when my parents are around since they fight a lot. Not much else to think about because I don't talk to anyone.

Working tonight and tomorrow, like usual.

Yeah women are experts at presenting themselves in pictures: the right angle, make up etc. You can never be sure what you get.

What did you do wrong?

I'm loving the new UL split I'm doing now, workouts are going great, summer body is ready, everything is good in that aspect.
However I'm a 20yo uni student who's never worked a day in his life, and I feel empty inside. I have a 7/10 body, a decent study, gf (pic related), good hobbies (gym, ultimate frisbee, bouldering), but not many mates or any jobs.
For some reason I feel empty inside, I think it has to do with the fact that my family can afford to pay my studies and living expenses, but it makes me feel worthless and just a drain on them. I don't know how to feel

I'm about to start; I usually do my workout before I go to sleep, since I work graveyard shift.

I'm just now getting over my ex of 13 years and best friend of 21 having cheated on me. It's tough.

I work all weekend, but once I'm off on Monday I'll be heading into the city with some friends.

Is this QP? I like you, user.

It's from Crows: Worst. So definitely related.

Also, the thing with you ex sucks. Keep you head high and push forward, you gonna make it user!

Fantastic

I ruined again my relationship with my crush. I dont know what to do with her.

Got any plans for tonight? the weekend?
Nah.

Also, Im friends with a bodybuilder and former pro muay thai fighter that looks like pic related but more muscular. He is like 6'2 and 210lbs with 12% bodyfat. Feels good walking with him because gypsies won't even try to pick on me (Im pretty short-5'6 and there a lot of gypsies in Spain and they are in groups always) and feels like he has my back. Pretty good guy overall. Also I have a crush on him. I would let him cuddle me. No h-homo tho,

Fuck, how could I not recognize King Joe and that smug grin of his?

It's actually not King Joe but Ogawa Chiharu (the guy with all those kanji symbols on his arms). But there are so many names and characters in this manga, I often confuse them too.
Nice to see a fellow crows fan though!

cute gf

>For some reason I feel empty inside, I think it has to do with the fact that my family can afford to pay my studies and living expenses, but it makes me feel worthless and just a drain on them. I don't know how to feel
You are privileged to have parents like that and you should make the most of what you are given, meaning that you should do your best while at uni and not waste your time.
At 20 you are not expected to make a big change in the world, but depending on which degree you are going for, uni might very well prepare you to do so later on.
There's literally no need to be depressed about it, carry on bruh.

I shame myself.

Unblur buthole!

Thanks man, I'm in the UK doing Mathematics, so hopefully that should be good in the future.
It doesn't help that everyone I know is going to festivals and getting drunk while I'm just lifting and chililng in the sun on my own, I feel like I could be doing something more productive this summer.

?

>workout
I did push today. I finally got 8 one arm push ups for both sides. Feeling pretty excited about that. I hit 120 lb added to my weight pull ups and dips for 3 reps on Monday.

>feels
Gf and I broke up about 3 weeks ago. She started seeing a guy a week later, and she seems much happier with him than she did with me. We're still friends, and I think it's better that way. We talked about what our future would be like, and we realized it wouldn't work. After seeing this other guy, she realized how different we really were. I feel a bit happier since I can focus on myself and just do me.
As far as I know, I finally didn't fuck up in the research lab I work in. We'll see what happens to the blot on Monday.
Summer school is pretty rough, socially. All of my friends are all over the place with internships, mostly in my hometown; only two of my friends are here. The two friends that are here aren't very social. It doesn't help that I'm 20 and can't go to bars. All I want to do is just sit at a bar and talk to someone about anything. I don't care who it is, but I just want to talk to someone over a beer or something.

>weekend plans
Probably going to sit in and practice some guitar tonight and work on my theory. I'll probably blast my amp because the girls above and next to me always blast their music and it seems fun. I think they party everyday. Tomorrow I'll do legs, run, study a bit for my exam, and play some more guitar.

me too except i'm going out alone and i'm not scared

i quit using tinder

Friday night and the boys want me to head over to a sports grill to watch the NBA finals with them.

I could care less to watch any sports. I do want to drink beer and eat some BBQ, though.

Probably gonna stay home with a few beers and save the $20

man today was bad.. terrible for me actually only looking forward to squatting in a few hours

Had senior prom last night but my friends are all lame so we didn't doing anything for after prom. I saw everyone else that went having fun afterwards on social media so I decided to set up a day trip with my friends. So romorrow we're just gonna have a day trip to Williamsburg, Brooklyn, which I heard has some entertaining stuff going on. Not totally sure if it's going to work out though because I'm not exactly sure what there is to do there.

Going to start in like 15 minutes.
I have the burning desire to fuck this cute mexican girl I know
Not really, probably just going to watch TV and study

I got food poisoning and threw up all night and pissed shit out my asshole

> How was your workout today?
Just took a bike ride to get tan and fit in some cardio
> Got any feels to get off your chest?
eh
> Got any plans for tonight? the weekend?
I need to text a girl to set up a date

I thought about it for a while, but i just can't bring myself to fuck ugly girls, i'd rather go home and masturbate then get cozy and play some vidya.

I'm not sure but it probably has to do with the fact that i've only dated, kissed or fucked attractive women before, i have NEVER been with anything below 8 and i'm serious here.
But trying to hook up with only attractive women while not being very handsome yourself AND not wanting commitment with any of them comes with a price and it's obvious, i don't have sex often, i don't go on dates often, aaaaand it's been a while since the last one i fucked.

Meh, I'm in a "cut" so I'm stalling pretty bad

Have any of you had this thing when you like a girl but "not enough"?, so you don't want her to be your gf but also you care enought for her so she more than a friend to you.
We were hanging out for a couple of months (even had sex) but she suddenly told me to stop seeing each other. I said no problem, but I miss talking to her.

Tonight I'm watching Hero Academa and then play Overwatch with some friends.
Sunday is D&D with the lads.

my hair was ruined today also I'm really lonely but that's okay I need to learn how to be happy alone

Dude I know.

I've been reading books, working out playing video games and learning german to have something to do. It's pretty fun sometimes, but sometimes I get a bit depressed.

>workout
Have had an inflamed rotator cuff and haven't been able to workout. I've lost 13 pounds of all gains, want to kms.
>feels
Can't workout, girls are confusing, getting some new golf clubs tho so that's cool
>plans
None as of yet, we'll see.

Slutty hot girl on tinder wants to meet up with me "for coffee and a long walk". Problem is that she lives 45-50 minutes away. Should i be prepared for anything? Should I make her come my way, or meet halfway?

Just cranked out my body weight routine like always. About to leave for work, I work weekend nights. Eyes are getting a little better everyday, Got PRK 2 weeks ago, still get random eye irritation but it's getting less and less.

Still feeling shitty about my break up last month, dated this chick for 11 years. Feeling really betrayed over it.

>I told her it's her mental health that worries me
KEK

Halfway's always a good idea for a first meeting, that way both of you gotta make an effort.