How does Veeky Forums feel about tattoos?

How does Veeky Forums feel about tattoos?

they are okay on your arms or legs. anywhere else they look even more shit

Tattoos are gayer than aids

only infantry, gang members, and prisoners should be allowed to have tattoos

otherwise they make you look like a garbage can and i instantly lose respect for you the moment i see them

If well done, they can be aesthetic, and I mean VERY well done.
A good concept can be ruined by shitty linework.

They used to be cool twenty years ago but these days literally everyone has them, and everyone has really faggoty tattoos.
If you're a yakuza thug or a cholo they look cool because they have a bit more meaning, especially on yakuza thugs with the red dragons symbolizing x and bears symbolizing y etc etc. Conor McGregor tattoo'd his name on his stomach which I like. I also like hyper realistic works of animals. If you have a dumb ice cream tattoo or a little cartoon flame or a tramp stamp or a contemporary tattoo such as pepe or something like that you can suck a dick and you're a homo

I've never met anyone with a tattoo that wasn't human garbage

Truth.

Love tattoos, and have 3 already. Plans for 4 more but who knows when I'll get them lol. My left arm sleeve isn't even done and I need to go back to get it finished but there's no time in my schedule :P

degeneration.
how can someone want to give them deep black scars by free will?
its just a trend, nothing else

people on Veeky Forums over think tattoos way to much people just get them because they like them.

Do you have a dick tattoo? Dye your pubes Dark green and tattoo the phallus green and you can have a little piece of broccoli to nibble on ;)

If you're normie enough to get attached to a phrase or symbol and you get it tattooed in an easy to hide place it's ok. Full body/arm tattoos are disgusting though.

Uhhh. What? :O

I don't ca-
They're garbage

having no tattoo is a good way to express your personality

you're a male

Tattoos are a statement.
This statement changes depending on the beholder.
For a sane intelligent person, your tattoos says
>>I wish I were exciting, now that I have this picture on me, I think I am cool
For a normie your tattoo says
>>Wow so edgy, no one mess with this cool dude
If you're ancient your tattoo says
>>criminal trash

I thought I was pretty clear.
Make your dick look like this

kill yourself faggot nobody cares about your blog

>tfw only get functional tattoos
>getting lay lines mapped out by the shaman on a reservation near my house
>going to increase my gains magically
be jelly, muggle plebs

Getting a tattoo nerdy in nature is the FASTEST way to put you at the top of the geek social totem poll. (helps that I lift and 6'1 so I spooked all the nerds at my uni when I first showed up to league club kek)

I've got more, but I'm excited to get some actual colour going on. They're all black and as much as I like them I get them for the art. None of them have deeper meaning then that I just like the look of them.

Gonna get a jappy yakuza tattoo, it'll be hard to run that past the native gooks when I go to japan after my bachelor but heck me if I don't want it bad

You're the equivalent of college toilet where somebody wrote 'PENIS' on a wall using black marker.

They work on some shit on the rest.

>hyper realistic works of animals
My nigga

>has the gay ear pierced
Tattoo checks out.

they are the mark of the dumb
no two ways about it
served in the army or navy or whatever? thanks for fighting for jews you dipshit
in a biker gang? good job methhead, you'll go far in life
because it has special meaning to you? lmao it's called a memory you dumb fuck
because you like the way it looks? lmao yea permanently branding your body with an image you happen to like now is a great idea

>Dat bacne
>Dat earing
>Dat tattoo

An hero

I kinda want one but no idea what it'd be. Lately I've been thinking:

>I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kill 'em all!

Just because I like that line.

I hate tattoos, clean and healthy skin is better

I got tattoed " Loyal to the end on my right forearm".

Most people think its a love message, little do they know I got this idea from a video in /natsoc/ thread at pol.

jesus christ that's so cringy

I got em both pierced faggots
Damn I feel like both of you DYELS would like my sleeve too

ear piercings on guys is the biggest red flag

What does Lil Wayne's icecream cone suppose to mean?

I look at some of the tattoos some of my friends have and I wonder wtf they are suppose to mean. Do people just get tattoos of any random fucking thing for the sake of it?

kys

>hyper realistic
>that

pick one and only one friendo

I like Cowboy Bebop but that tattoo is totally embarrassing.

>league club

oh I see, you're a faggot then.

>guaranteed to suck your dick
>red flag

Who gives a shit what a bunch aspies think.

They are ugly.

>calling others dyel looking like that
the delusion is fucking real AND YOU CANT TEACH THAT

Mine. Planning on getting another sometime soon, maybe this summer or autumn.
(Just, I'm nordic.)

Post body

>we wuz vikins

We wuz, yeah. Nice to see you know basic history. :>)

nice, what poem is that from? I've been thinking about getting the runic segments of the Dream of the Rood, but never actually want to get a tattoo

I "came up with" and transcribed it myself, it says "Valhall awaits brave strong men".
Thinking of getting that one poem though, "Cattle die, friends die et.c" This one, but in runes, on a larger "runestone".

>Critizing use of the word DYEL without posting physique for comparison
Veeky Forums in a nutshell

>Valhall awaits brave strong men
>Cattle die, friends die

How fucking cringey DYEL are you?
Holy fuck

I'm not too DYEL imo, but I haven't lifted for long. I'll get there someday, we'll all make it! R-Right?

Yeah nvm you look fine.

Word of advice though, tattoos are fine, just not this cringey shit. Honestly its a mistake,

Its up to you, but please fucking dont do the cattle die friends die shit

>polar bears extinct in 20 years
>your tat becomes unrecognizable
really didn't think that one out did ya pal

What's wrong in it? In your - to me - highly valued opinion? I think it's a neat quote, at least. It's either that or something in latin.

Think for a second.

For one, its school shooter material

Second, tattoos are for life, I doubt you want "cattle die friends die" when your best friend dies or you're 80 years old and your friends start dying.

3rd, If my sister would date a guy with a tattoo with something like "cattle die friends die" I would pull the plug on that instantly.

Trust me, its a mistake.

Tattoos are fine when they have a meaning, lets say a quote your dad used to say or something in that direction.

Or if you did something you're proud of and you get something related to that.

Now these may not be prime examples but you should get the idea of what im getting at.

Tl;DR

Shit like "Cattle die friends die" is cringe my man. 100% being honest.

Agreed with this dude. That phrase sounds silly

Defacing your body for the rest of your life no thanks

>Comparing your friends to cattle
Damn you're cool bro. Get it.

Don't listen to If there's something you think you would like as a tattoo wait on it for a while and if you still want it go for it.
Too many self-righteous retards who think you can only get a tattoo of a dying relatives last word or some super symbolic shit that's supposed to represent your life. If you get an idea that you honestly really like, that quote for example, then by all means go for it. There's a reason you get it tattooed on yourself and not someone else.

>He thinks Vikings were badass
They got btfo every time they fought an organized military. They were only good at killing defenseless villagers, women and priests

Dont listen to this please.

With that kind of logic you can justify a fuckton of bad things.

That's Gucci Mane, his whole thing used to be "ice" (jewelry) and he'd wear a giant ice cream cone chain and say "BURRR" in all his songs
Kind of dumb but at least it's unique, most rappers just get fashion designer logos or generic shit.

>That's Gucci Mane, he'd wear a giant ice cream cone chain and say "BURRR" in all his songs
Kind of dumb but unique
>Kind of dumb
This is not kind of dumb, this is pants on head retardation
What would be "kind of smart" for you? Not shitting your pants?

>expecting a tripfag to not be an idiot

Good luck

most rappers have an IQ literally too low to be creative, the two being inextricably linked. the fact that low IQ, uncreative people are the main producers in that art form tell you right away that not only does it contribute to pop culture being an open sewer but it pantomimes real art and is therefore disgraceful

>Dont listen to this please.
>You might actually enjoy your life without being a straight edge cuck

Nothing above the collarbones or below the elbow

r8 my ink

>red star
You some kinda commie?

I never said he couldnt get a tattoo fucktard.

I said he shouldnt get THAT tattoo

Holy fuck

No

Daily reminder that we don't hate you because you're trans.
We hate you because you're a tripfagging attention whore.

communist star
eagle looks like he's got downs syndrome
2/10 would not put on my body for rest of my life

>3rd, If my sister would date a guy with a tattoo with something like "cattle die friends die" I would pull the plug on that instantly.

you think you somehow have a say in who your sister dates? pretty good chance she's out getting fucked by tyrone right now.

>he'd wear a giant ice cream cone chain and say "BURRR" in all his songs

Reminder that people from Veeky Forums use the word "degenerate" unironically and are skinnyfat dyel incels who cry because some Chad covered up to his neck in tats is fucking his oneitis

Hello Koala
Chadjeet here
I love you but
Pls don't trip

Also ignore these fags your tattoo is cool

wow rly makes u think

Oh so hes trans too? I figured he was just a faggot but seeing how much shit he spews being mentally ill makes sense

His name is literally vegan trap lmao
Like how attention whorey do you have to be to make out the fact that you're a trap to be your sole defining characteristic?
It's quite sad really.

That must’ve been really cool when you got it in 2006.

please kys

>league club

mirin

i can only hope that the abnormally high suicide rates for transexuals end up claiming vegan trap soon.

I don't know, he's not Shakespeare or anything, but the guy has an incredible work ethic and was the cornerstone of a musical scene, no matter how dumb it was.
Miles better than the Soundcloud guys he spawned.

There's literally nothing wrong with fighting for the Jews or supporting globalism

>tfw want an elaborate floral piece on my shoulder and upper back but don't know how to find a competent artist
Do you just google "tattoo artists in (your town)" or what? When I do that it's just small-time people Instagramming their mediocre inks of tigers getting stabbed in the face

>Veeky Forums posters acting morally superior

this shit always gets me. you're literally sitting in your room spamming smug anime girl reaction images and browsing gifs of brazilian chicks quarter repping fake plates and yet somehow you've got it in your mind that you're somehow better than anyone. this from someone without a single tatoo.

>that girly wrist
>again, those tattoos

disgusting

Tattoos are only acceptable on tribal humans as they use them to show loyality.
Other than that, they are trash and everyone who has one is automatically considered trash.

You got neon twizzlers on your arm?

im getting a tattoo of a century-old symbol rooted in buddhism that basically depicts the mindset of "do not needlessly interrupt actions with thought"

>still not posting body
post your 12" wrists you fat fuck i'm waiting

stay forever mad

>Staining your gains.

0.7 shekels have been deposited into your account.

We get it, you're a nazi.

Sweet bear