There's a girl at my work that i legitimately enjoy talking to and am ok with just being friends

there's a girl at my work that i legitimately enjoy talking to and am ok with just being friends

she's had a bf the last 10 years but we have insane chemistry and can talk for hours non stop. fucking gorgeous

i'd date or fuck her in a heart beat but i RARELY text her first and she comes up to me to start talking as much as i go up to her

fucking oneitis

t. beta orbiter

The only girl I talk to is single with a 5 year old Mexican son

beat up her boyfriend
this is literally your only chance and saving grace

Youre on your way to becoming her emotional rag about her relationship and youll never get it in because she'll never see you in a sexual light until you get swole as fuck.

you're her gay best friend user

got 5 years of natty gains my friend

also last time i saw her i asked her a lot about her boyfriend and she pretty much had nothing nice to say about him so you're probably right

i-im not gay

But if she leaves him for you, you will never respect or trust her in quite the same way if you could envision her doing the same to you for some other guy. Lots of women would love to fuck their friends, pity fuck or just because they have great chemistry, but if we fuck every guy we like you're very quick to change the record from 'FFS why won't they put out!' to 'FFS they're all whores and snakes!!'

So best to leave things be if there are no problems in the relationship. Or try to initiate a polyamorous ménage a trois.

you don't have to be gay to be her gay best friend. it doesn't matter what you are only what she thinks you are

Nice.

Heres what you do
Steer her conversations away from her boyfriend and relationships or she'll start associating you with her shitty boyfriends problems. You gotta help make conversations towards positive things about yourself and the things your doing so she'll think of you as possible relationship material.

This user isn't talking shit.
>pic related

the only time she has brought him up is when i asked about him

kek, link to pic related?

Just accept that you've made your first female friend and now have to go through the process of not trying to fuck her like you want to every woman that gives you the time of the day.

She approaches you first because you're not threatening to her. This isn't necessarily bad and having a close female friend will help you find an actual girlfriend in the future.

Just accept it OP having girls that are just friends is quite nice.

Hopefully she doesn't think you're gay tho

I saved it from the chad hate thread thats up.

Ask he out on a date

>but user, she has a boyfriend

I don't give a fuck, and neither would Chad Thundercock. Take her out to a nice place and bone her after. Then make her call her "boyfriend" and tell him she found a better cock.

>>chemistry

at least 30% of chemistry is inclination. If she were single she probably wouldn't feel free to talk to you the same way.
Yet another 30% is exposure. If you see the same people every day you develop a rapport.
Give it up.

keep her as a friend, explore other options. When it's time for something to happen it will. just don't be fucking weird. focus on making your social interactions better not on making your sexual attraction obvious. on the contrary, as long as she knows you like women. that's it. you'll get a signal when its time to initiate in the mean time just be good friends. sounds to me like you do a good job at not putting in more effort than she does just keep the shit up OP.

What no

If she's never mentioned him unless asked, she definitely wants your dick. Just keep it up, OP.

>am OK with being just friends
>I'd fuck her in a heartbeat

This is why when a girl says a guy is just friends, it's bullshit. Guys aren't ever "just friends"

>only girl I regularly talk to is in an open relationship with her husband, and she regularly fucks other guys
>she knows I want to fuck her
>but she won't

Am I that pathetic and unattractive?

Start paying little to no attention to her. Start hanging around with other women but don't tell her you are. Make sure she finds out but don't make it obvious you want to her to know or you'll ruin it. Guarantee she'll fuck you after that. Maybe even without the other women

>Start hanging around with other women

>implying I know other women to hang out with

Fuck, meant to quote

Cut it off if it's hurting you user. Gotta watch out for yourself first.

definitely pathetic.

You kids make me feel like a slayer.

>i am fine being her friend

>makes this pathetic post about his dreams of dating her

Sort yourself out senpai. Enjoy talking to her, but forget this beta thought pattern. There are plenty of women out there.

/r/ing pic of Dylan shirtless to jack off to

>hanging out with people who participate in literal cuckoldry

>10 year bf
Yeah mate, unless she feel safe with you, shes not trowning 10 years of relationship away for a dicking

whoa if this is real. gosh

I do my best work on girls who are in relationships, it takes the pressure off and you can really run your game well with no autism. I have actually parlayed a couple of these into sex/relationships when they leave their bf. But you need to keep your distance to the extent possible, and like others have said you need to explore other options to avoid being a beta orbiter.

Good luck

Is that bitch stupid or what

>stupid
>fucking implying