Best way to naturally gain testostorone?

Couldn't find anything in the sticky, I've been on nofap for a while however I keep breaking my streak before I hit the 7 day mark, thus I don't get that T boost.

How do I get motivated for nofap/increase natural T?

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2016-04-scientists-skin-cells-human-sperm.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Smoke.
>Smoking men had 15% higher total and 13% higher free testosterone levels compared with men who never smoked

You can't, newfriend.
Nofap doesn't doesn't do anything for test

Steroids.

Stop drinking and eating from plastic containers.

>$1.00 has been deposited to your account.

What the fucks going on
>estrogen from bottles
>estrogen from soya in protiens
>estogen from chocolate
>estogen from other foods that are healthy for you

Ban testosterone make it illegal to buy need to make shady deals with someone i don't know
the system is against us males even female to male ops get testosterone treatments legally

Does drinking cum increase testosterone, because cums basically sort of liquid testosterone right?

These are the people giving you fitness advice

kek

>filename
Nailed it.

If you are a leaf, you could legally change your gender to literally anything. Change it to female, then, you could say you are some sort of freak and demand a change in hormones, giving you FREE testosterone.

Yes user. Drinking you cum does increase your T count. Y are u not sucking guys dicks at the gym already?

eating fat triggers testosterone production. if you are training, try to consume 20% of your calories as fat. olive oil, nuts etc. are very good sources.

>exercise
>healthy eating
>sleeping
>good posture and strong body language
>winning at life
>being better than others
>losing body fat
>not drinking alcohol
>nofap
>watching 80s action movies

I'd do it anyway

>watching 80s action movies

nice one dad

fap to thicc

>not drinking alcohol
N-Noo

Just wait until they will snip balls the same way how they snip tip of yout D because males are no longer needed.

phys.org/news/2016-04-scientists-skin-cells-human-sperm.html

It will be outlawed to be male.