Pectus excavatum

I see a lot of manlets being made fun for wanting surgery.

What's Veeky Forumss opinion on the Nuss procedure?

pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JCrRsgN6aFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=JCrRsgN6aFI

I think it might hurt just a little bit to get yanked around by the fucking ribcage

I heard your mother had a Nuss procedure. But then she had a Nuss difficulty and eventually had to get her a Nuss stitched up.

I have a chest deformity which causes my ribs to bend into my chest instead of outside of it. Anyone know what its called? I would like to treat it somehow but it seems Im the only one with this condition

>Getting cosmetic surgery to fix something that isn't visible 90% of the time

newborn jews do it

What's the point of being shredded if you're never gonna look good shirtless?

does this have any actual health issues with it?

Pectus excavatum is sometimes considered to be cosmetic but depending on the severity, it can impair cardiac and respiratory function and cause pain in the chest and back.

If you are a freak you might as well be an impressive freak. I'd at least rather be a golem than a gollum.

I got the surgery 6 months ago. Ask me anything.
Current bench 225lbs
Before surgery 185lbs. I beleive the benh increase was due to better training, not the surgery itself.

How long did it take before you started lifting again? do you have before/after pics? age?

You can also do body shots out of it

Cost?
Downtime?
Any therapy needed?

I don't have the OP's condition, I just have a fucked up asymmetrical torso. At least the guys with the OP's condition have symmetry, I would kill to have that.

You shouldn't kill, Slanty.

I got it done for free with no downtime and no therapy needed. It didn't work though, I look exactly the same. Come to think of it, I didn't get it done.

You have Penis yoursissmallum

I had severe p.e. when I was a kid, and got surgery at 14.

Pic related is how I look now, apologies for me being obese.

Looking good, how old are you now?

What is this, the add-on to the birthday song that only one unfunny kid sings? Fuck outta here.

I have it but mine isn't as caved in as most
I was self conscious of it through my teenage years but these days it doesn't bother me at all, sometimes girls lay their heads in it which is comfy
My goal is to get to ottermode so I'm curious what it'll look like then, does anyone have any pics of that?

Boom

christ some people just really get a bad dice roll on aesthetic genetics

You just need to build everything else up to the point where no one will worry about it that's what I'm doing

i got the surgery done when i was 17.

chest still looks weird but it's the difference between looking at an ugly person and a person with down syndrome, i'd get it again

plus insurance paid for like 90% of it since my ribs were pressing on my lungs

Hmmm, interesting. My dick is pressing on your wife's cervix, think your insurance will pay me to pull out?

I went with reverse ravitch instead, the complications from Nuss just seemed too crazy.
Possible complications my doctor laid out:
>Bones flipping back into their original position after they took the bar out
>The bar rotating inside
>Chronic pain
>Last guy that had that surgery in the hospital I went to almost died during the operation

The surgeon I talked to actually refused to do it because he thought it was too risky. Canadian btw so it wasn't an issue of how much he got paid.

My sternum was almost completely crushing one of the chambers of my heart.

I mean for people who matter.

I might as well have never gotten the surgery since you just crushed my heart anyway user
:'^(

just imagine waking up during this hnnggg

>tfw after pic looks like me
Not too concerned about the chest caving in, more so about the ribs flaring out.
What do??

nice

Am I the only one that feels like their pectus makes them look good? Used to be really insecure about mine but now I feel like it makes my chest look more defined, only downside is the uneven pecs

Not that guy, but anywho.
No cost, free healthcare and all.
Downtime is 6 weeks minimum, where you aren't allowed to lift more than 0.5kg and 2kg in a backpack. But it will impact lifting because the bar might move slightly after surgery during benching.
Therapy, not really, just some light stretching that can be done anywhere for a few weeks.

It will fix the pectus, it wont fix flairing ribs.

Also, if you havent gotten it done already, decide fast.
Complications skyrocket with age, doctors here even refuse to do it after your 25th

OP here, i'm turnering 23 in a couple of months. Did anyone here have it done around my age and the bar removed?

No.

Thanks user