Filling, low calorie meals

Veeky Forumsizens, going on a cut. I need tips on filling, low calorie meals except for the standard shit like oatmeal and chicken breast with rice. Showcase your recipes!

Bonuspoints for creative and tasty ways to prepare oatmeal.

Yam Black Bean Quesadillas

>Dice a yam and boil until soft
>Mash the yam like you are making mashed yams (don't add milk)
>take a tortilla and smother the mashed yam on it
>add your favorite canned or previously prepared black beams to one half of the yam covered tortilla
>fold the tortilla in half
>fry on medium heat for 3.5 minutes
>flip
>fry on medium heat for 3.5 minutes
>remove from heat
>slice into 4 even pieces
>enjoy

inb4 quesadillas have cheese

drink mineral water/club soda
cottage cheese
yogurt
broccoli
salad

Scrambled eggs are pretty great, imo. Mix in bacon, and have a

OP here, this sound absolutely delicious. Will try next week! I cook with yams and black beans often, but have never tried them together.

Eggs overall are great. I really don't eat them often enough though. But the classic egg n' bacon is a classic for a reason I guess.

I recommend quessadillas with refried beans too
Lentil soup
Bean soup
Chickpea soup
Chia pudding with berries
Oatmeal with berries and maple syrup
Red bean and corn chili
Chickpea curry
Oven baked potatoes. Seriously, 1kg of these babies has only like 700kcal. White or sweet, preheat oven at 200°C, slice them up thin, two tablespoons sunflower oil, salt, pepper, lots of paprika, bit of garlic powder, bake until they look edible (15-20 for white, 25-30 for sweet, more or less depending on thickness)
Add homemade tomato sauce to everything. Sautee some onion, add a can or two of tomatoes, salt, pepper, garlic, basil or thyme or oregano, let reduce, serve. Literally goes with any dish and just makes it more wholesome. Shouldn't be more than 200kcal for a deep dish of sauce which can be added to anything and be treated as 2 to 5 servings, depending on taste
Berry stevia smoothies, add some proton powder if you are autistic about macros. 250g berries is like 120 kcal, say another 120 for the protein, and water, and you have yourself a literal pint of thicc juicy goodness.
Leafy green salads are a no brainer, I shouldn't even have to mention that. Make your own dressing with mustard and vinegar of your liking, do not use oil or use very little

If you season and cook your chicken correctly, it never gets boring

I didn't know that potatoes had so little calories. That's fucking great, they're cheap too. I really gotta try making that tomato sauce as well. Thanks!

My top-tier cutting food is baked salmon fillets. The mercury is almost non-existant in salmon so you dont have to be careful about over-consumption like most seafood.

>Place on foil
>Sprinkle lightly with olive oil
>Season (I prefer lemon pepper)
>Wrap and bake for about 10 minutes at 400
I had the picture for this (with tilapia instead) but accidently deleted it. Id appreciate it if a bro could post it.

Chicken tacos are pretty delicious too and have a great cal /protein ratio if you dont overdo the toppings. I just use a store bought seasoning packet and cheat a bit with reduced-calorie tortillas and cheese. Lettuce is damn near no calories.

If Im in a rush and dont have time to cook, McDonalds chicken bacon salad is only ~320-350 calories and has ~40g of protein, and its a decent size as well. Just dont get the dressing on it, Im not sure if its included in the nutrition info even though its a "ranch salad".

My snacks are carrots if I just want to eat without hardly any calories, or protein granola if I need something sweet.

Im working with 1800 calories a day

I like baked eggs in avocado halves, stuffed green peppers, wasabi coated veggies in general, fermented foods like kimchi are generally great low calorie options but in moderation as they also cause stomach cancer.

Tldr cooking

The only "bad" potatoes are fried ones. Enjoy.

>Keto
The meme got another one

I personally cut out dairy and refined/processed carbs for acne, but no I don't do "keto", just a healthy diet for glowing skin

post me your scramled eggs recipe that stays under 500kcal

that's like 90% carbs

this is absolutely true. I have like 20 different methods of preparing chicken these days. only meat I ever buy and I eat meat daily.

Salmon is tasty as fuck, but expensive as well. At least where I live. Thanks for the recipe though, will treat myself with this when I have some spare cash. Will go great with some cauliflower rice or oven-baked potatoes.

I really didn't have a clue. Thanks a bunch man. Potatoes are tasty as fuck.

Eat this every night for my cut

>8 oz grilled chicken
>3 corn tortillas
>1 tbsp cheese
>2 tbsp sour cream
>2 tbsp salsa

Like 450 calories and makes feel full af.

Or

> 4 eggs
> 4 oz of smoked turkey or ham
>2 tbsp cheese
>2 tbsp salsa

450 cal breakfast with 50g of protein.

Is this bait?

That simply depends on how many eggs you use. I make 3 egg ham and cheese omelets under 500 cals

it wasn't. do you just use eggs or what? milk? sour cream? cheese?

>top-tier cutting food is baked salmon fillets
salmon is all fat.
it is a top-tier food but if I'm on a cut it's closer to a cheat meal than a staple food

Not him, but a small splash of half-and-half works great and barely adds any calories.

A 4 oz salmon fillet is only ~90 calories and ~20g of protein.

The only thing I consider cheating about salmon is just how good it is for cutting.

just to be clear. your numbers are way off

Personally I just use a splash of milk to make the eggs fluffy and adjust my amount of eggs around whatever else I want to make that day.

You can add cheese if you want, just watch how much youre adding.

Apologies user. Your heart is in the right place after all.
I mean you *could* do a 25 egg white scramble
It looks about 65% carbs 25% protein 10% fat at an estimate

Well fuck, I cant find any way to browse Krogers inventory online.

Im going off of the nutrition label directly on the package. If this threads still around when I get off work in ~5 hours I can go to the store and take a picture

Throwing this out there, though it might be hard for some to obtain.
>Ground moose meat
>134 kcal/100g
>29g protein/100g

Fucking goat tier food. The only downside is that the meat smells like a barn until it's been cooked. After that, it's not much different from regular beef.
I made this:
>600g ground moose meat
>500g mushrooms (mushrooms are sick, 22 kcal/100g, amazing for keeping you full and tastes good)
>2 medium sized onions
>1 can of red kidney beans
>2 cans of tomatoes
>Spice with whatever you like

This leaves a batch of ~1700g of food which I divided into 4 portions of 425g. Each portion contains

TIL: People can't tell the difference between cooked weight and raw weight. Fucking idiots. Stick to McDonald's.

I mean go ahead but the numbers I'm posting are from a government-run Ministry of Health database.
If the ones in your packaging are vastly different then it's because there's something other than salmon fillet in there.

Salmon fillet is still great. But at least I like to have mine with some potatoes and veggies on the side. Just plain salmon sounds bland. Still very manageable to fit in on a cut.
>Processing: No treatment
My numbers are raw. I doubt he buys pre-fried fish either. Fuck off.

how the fuck does frying something double or halve its proteins per calorie? retard.

Another retarded post
It's increasing the WEIGHT you fuckhead, that's why it says the macros are going up. But of course, you never cooked a meal in your life and you rely on your mother to oven bake tendies for you. Faggot. Kill yourself, you don't even lift.

troll post do not reply

Its a large raw cut thats sold frozen in a box, I thaw it and seperate it into 4 oz servings based on the serving size and refreeze the extras.

If they add something to it, Im fine with it, its still tasty. Ive never checked for an ingredients list since it just looks like a hunk of salmon, but Ill check next time I buy it to make sure.

What do you like to eat with it? Have you ever tried cutting it like this for A E S T H E T I C S and a nice even frying surface? Tastes a little different and only takes one additional cut to make.

I ground moose knuckle on occasion

Normally I just eat it by itself. I like to eat it slowly and savor the flavor. Ill make it on days when I make a protein shake with banana and peanut butter rather than adding whey to milk.

I havent tried doing any fancy cuts but it sounds fun, so maybe Ill try next time. I mainly just focus on trying to get exactly 4 oz portions

wraps. get a high-fiber low-calorie wrap, add chicken, scrambled eggs, deli meat, or a cooked hamburger patty, some skim mozzarella, spinach, tomatoes, or whatever veggies you use. can easily do under 500 calories, though a hamburger patty might push it over 500.

>TIL

You have to go back.

On a cut right now, every morning I have 3 eggs, a piece of toast, a tablespoon of peanut butter, and a cup of black coffee to help with appetite suppression. This fuels me for a solid 5 hours after I eat it

Why do you torture yourself with low volume high fat? Add the berry shake from >Berry stevia smoothies, add some proton powder if you are autistic about macros.
To your breakfast. Hardly any calories, tons of fiber, antioxidants, vitamins, near zero prep time, pour in shaker, drink while commuting. Easy.
>Abbreviations are a leddit invention
L.o.l.!