Estrogen in food/water

How do I avoid estrogen? One time I read it's because of the bottles the water is in, the other time tap water contains estrogen aswell. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3831991/Wheelchair-bound-woman-gang-raped-six-migrants-Swedish-asylum-centre-asking-use-toilet.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't drink milk and don't become a fat fuck

it's already too late
water, birth control, milk, meat, plastics

Endocrine disruptors are in everything we eat, drink, touch, and breath and has been for decades.

Realize that 21st century is century of feminine guys, fags and traps.

Also until you are able to pop boner and gain muscle mass, you still have enough testosterone. Maybe not as much as sandniggers rapefugees raping girls in sweden and germany, but enough to impregnate qties on your own.

Stay cool.

alexa water purifier. infowars.com
>Theyre turning the frogs gay

its not rape if they want it user

Testosterone is comverted to estrogen by aromatase. Get rid of all the aromatase in your body. There are drugs for this.

Yea, the ladies cant resist the BBC at all.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3831991/Wheelchair-bound-woman-gang-raped-six-migrants-Swedish-asylum-centre-asking-use-toilet.html

Stop eating beef, soy and dairy

This is retarded, I drink shitloads of milk and eat beef/steak a ton. No test problems here. Starting to think all this blaming of food on estrogen is just an excuse fatties use to remove personal responsibility as a factor in them having bitch tits.

What the fuck DOESN'T somehow contain magically body-morphing estrogen, according to you retards?

Buy a reusable water bottle that's BPA free and buy a water filter. Re-fill your water bottle from your water filter! Tada! Bonus points: Try to avoid all processed/canned/fast food.

>This is retarded, I smoke 2 packs a day and haven't gotten lung cancer yet
Can brainlets please stop posting forever? You are eating a female mammal. Female mammals have estrogen. Period.

You people clearly dont understand estrogen.

Estrogens are incredibly important for mental and physical health, libido, and gains. Much like testosterone. You need estrogen. You just need to have the correct ratio of testosterone.

Look up stories of BBers who tank their e2 and basically end up neutered voids

>believes drinking milk is why he has man titties and not his laziness or his shit genetics
>calls others brainlets

You're already confirmed for having absolutely no idea how hormones work or how we digest and process nutrition. Just stop trying.

I heard Iodine helps get rid of Bromide which causes Estrogen

This.

There are indeed sources of estrogen in some of the things mentioned here, but the amounts are negligible.

Can any of you guys actually name any E2 sides? If you can, I bet they're actually the result of other problems, largely just laziness.

If you get bloodwork done and find that your E2 levels are indeed high, get an AI and lower them. They won't be though.

Carbon-based water purifiers don't remove the xenoestrogens, you need a Reverse Osmosis system.

Plastic only leeches xeno when heated AFAIK, so I feel like the next best solution is bottled source water and make sure it's fluoride-free (symbol F). Not 0.01 or 0.1 but 0.

I don't have mantits. Projecting much?
Throw all the ad hominem you want. Female mammals have estrogen, you can't change that.

>female mammals have estrogen

Your point, bitch tits? You think consuming the meat of a female animal means you automatically absorb all of their estrogen? Are you retarded?

>Still projecting your bitch tits on me
>Still being so angry over a stranger on the internet
Get a life dude... And yes, I do think so, and it's the most intuitive explanation, unless you have a source that says otherwise.

>angry

I'm not angry, I'm just calling you a retard, because you are. Don't be so offended.

Why don't you give me a source proving that drinking milk or eating a hamburger results in higher estrogen levels or side effects which would result from higher estrogen eg gynecomastia, lower libido, decreased muscle mass, etc. Genuinely curious to see this.

I am making the logical, intuitive (though admittedly uneducated) claim that consuming X means that you get X in your bloodstream. Whatever that X is. It's intuitive, I don't need to explain this. You consume protein, amino acids enter your bloodstream. You consume sugar, your blood sugar raises. You consume saturated fat and cholesterol, your blood cholesterol increases. Why would estrogen be any different
You propose something counterintuitive, so it would be nice if you could back up your claim with a source.
Bonus: there are oral hormone supplements for bodybuilders so don't give me any "your stomach acids destroy it'

That's great, except your claim is moronic because it seems to completely fail to take into account the complexities of the digestive system and the fact that organs such as the liver work to filter out and minimize things such as hormones that we consume.

Just because something makes sense to you in your head because you're totally ignorant about the subject doesn't mean your stupidity is excused.

So you don't know or have any evidence for the opposite (and are still offended and angry enough to call random anons names)
Keep believing whatever makes your tummy happy, frienderino

Wtf lmao just because something is uninituitive to you doesn't mean that you can shed all need for evidence or argument for your claim

No need to actively avoid estrogens unless it's an actual problem for you. If you don't have high levels of estrogen causing problems then worrying about it is stupid imo

>angry

Stop projecting your anger on me. I just like calling out brainlets when I see them.

Good luck making gains on your vegan diet, I bet your test levels will really skyrocket after that.

I don't need fake wishes from dishonest and rude anons kpeceoutbye :*

Just accept your destiny and become a woman you fuckin poofter.

Bpa free bottles usually just use bps which is just as bad

>posts like a woman

I can feel the high estrogen
emanating through my screen, Kek

>Being this new
>Getting triggered this easy
>>>/tumblr/

You shouldn't be drinking tap water regardless.

>refers to Tumblr

I can feel the man titties furiously hitting the keyboard

Is webm related you

>If I post man titties enough times, they will surely grow on him!
Kek

>he's still replying

B-but milk makes bulking easy, i just drink 1L a day and it's been working great so far.

It's almost like the people who blame milk for low test probably have other issues causing it

the people who blame anything for low test have other issues causing it. ie spending all day inside playing 'vidya'. lifting 4 times a week won't solve that