a big cock

Wide shoulders

abs

$$$$$$

Can you not name 10 friends

Having a fat ass.

big wrists/arms and wide shoulders

gf said she loves it when my wrist flex when i'm doing shit

A nice fat firm ass, I get mine squeezed often by women and even fairly often by my lesbian friend who loves it.

You just need to get your ass in good shape instead of being an ass-let.

Muscular back

>lesbian friend
>loves it

uh

why having sex with a lesbian is my fetish.
why it had to be something impossible.

Rippletoe please go

can confirm, glutes for the sloots
When you think about it from a girls point of view a big muscular ass equates to giving her a good pounding

Came to say this. Been straight up asked about how my butt got this amazing. GF gropes it daily

I honestly don't think it's that great, but whatever

Literally this.

My last two girlfriends regularly squeezed my ass when we were alone. Girls I've matched with on tinder have asked me to send them a snap of my ass.

Ask girls about their favorite bodypart on a guy and glutes will more often than not be out of the top 5.

Forearms, shoulders, biceps, abs, lats.

this I think
I get way too many mires and I only lost weight and am still dyel so it's not about my mass

But a fat ass is not considered by all men to be the best part on a female body. The male equivalent of a fat ass is a nice firm ass. That doesn't mean that the ass is in the same hierarchical position for women as it is for men obviously, but I didn't interpret OP's question that way.

Wide shoulders and abs would be the male equivalent to tits IMO.

Fair play, fair play.

The only correct answer

A girl I fucked for a while asked me if I was an assman, and I said yes and I asked her what she liked the most on men and she said ass and the lines on the hips.

>like having 10+ friends
you guys dont have 10 friends? holy shit you really are losers

Only niggers like ass
Fuck off nigger

FUAAAAAAAAARRRRKKKKKK

I'm on board with the neck but this pic has to be one of the worst examples I've seen.

being tall with broad shoulders is the equivalent to a girl with a fat ass and tits.

I don't even have 1 friend

People define "friends" differently

Do you have at least 10 people you go out and talk with regularly ?

strong hips yeah

Rate my neck progress

from a twig to a slightly thicker twig
but still good job

It all depends on what you mean by friends

Everyone has acquaintances like people at work you talk to and are really friendly towards. They may be really cool people that you could have a drink with but haven't yet. A friend is a step above that. Friends are people you aren't related to but they feel like family. You know them intimately. You've met their mother. You've been inside their house. Not everyone knows 10 or more people on that level.

looks better

learn proper date format though faggot

>height
height actually matters a lot though. Women with a flat ass don't have anywhere close to the trouble that manlets do. And ass isn't completely genetic the way height is, women can lift to help them not have a pancake ass but a 5'6" man can't do shit
>status
same as above
>having 10+ friends
wtf are you even talking about?

this is probably close. It's something that a few women care about, but overall you don't need it to be successful

You have me bro I'll never let go

You know the moment you stop being insecure and simply take care of yourself is when you make it right? Min maxing physically doesn't matter as the only people that notice this shit are the same insecure people. Life is just like a game, but you have to see where peoples attention goes to. And the last thing a chick or any healthy person wants is a insecure faggot that obsesses over their physical appearance.

That and once you stop giving a shit, you'll actually look better and find exertion easier as you are not wasting energy in anxiety.

I've been told it's a well defined "V line" by your abs.

That's one fat ass

Are squats enough for a big booty

would be a solid 7-8/10 if you grew a beard, got a good cut and made gainz, decent progress though, still a twig

>10 or more people on that level
Are you trying to impress us with those big numbers?

My GF has an ass like that (except she's a bit skinnier) she was initially attracted to my arms.

I'd say the equivalent is some bulk & arm definition.

adonis belt is another good one except you can really only see it at the beach. Arms you can see anywhere.

There isn't one really. A fat ass and big teddies on a reasonable frame is all a woman really needs for a man to find her body attractive.

Women can find any of the following extremely attractive:

>wide/big shoulders
>the "V" oblique inserts
>vascular hands and forearms
>huge bulge/cock
>abs
>pronounced clavicles
>traps (usually women call them "shoulders" when referring to them though"
>height

True
Its interdasting how women have such a diverse taste while men as a whole just go for tits and ass
I recall one who liked vascular and big hands, other who loved a muscular back
I dont usually ask but i do remember those two

nah, thats just the basics, eyes, hands, feet, neck armpits, i love em all.

Yup, I know some who love big shoulders and back, some all about forearms (not size but vascularity), some who just like big hands. Then you have the basic shit like big arms and abs.
When I was halfassed oly lifting, I've gotten more compliments on my back and shoulders (traps included but women are too stupid to know what they're called) than anything else, with my ass probably second, then my arms third. I think they have some unconsciously realization it's a sign of power

>t. someone who cleaned 300lbs

Broad shoulders. More so than abs too. Girls can be a bit chunky and still have a mired ass, much like a guy with broad shoulders

Forearms are a close second

I am male and have a fat ass. My penis is slightly above average.

Notably better, but keep going

2/10

Wide shoulders and large chest, as they form the most aesthetically important part of a man (the V taper).
I disagree, a big dick doesn't matter for shit in initial impression, unless you're walking around fully erect wearing tights. A fat ass forms the overall shape of a woman's figure, which is what men automatically "scan" as soon as they meet a woman. WOmen don't see your dick until they're already fugging you.

Women are weird, I've learned that their collective fawning over generic Abercrombie types is just social play. A lot of them have weirdly specific turn-ons. One female friend told me that a combination of small wrists and large, highly vascular hands was the hottest feature a guy could have. Another liked ridiculous tree-trunk legs with average upper bodies.

Why's it impossible? You know they have vaginas too, right? Besides, being a lesbian is a meme among young women these days

>huge bulge
Only blacks and apex thots think this is attractive. If you're tugging yourself every time you stop by a restroom so you can have a huge bulge through the white sweatpants you bought to accentuate the bulge, you look like a clown. In what circumstance are you wearing pants tight enough to reveal a bulging dick, other than maybe sporting events (which is going to shrink it)?

did doggy died

yeah buddy :(

You're just delusional I guess dude. I have a huge bulge in any pants I wear - regardless of its material. Sweatpants and shorts are moreso because of how looser and thinner they generally are.
I mean huge. At first my ex thought I was doing what you're suggesting and even brought it up. After seeing my bulge over and over again for over a year, and with no way for me to be tugging on it, she realized that's just the way it is. Big cock + big balls + big thighs = big bulge.

Not him but you are 100% crazy if you think girls are staring at your non existant bulge. It is more popular in the black community though.

oh :(

Hey, STOP RIGHT THERE user>>>That's DIscrimination.

Friends

Best ass excercises? No Bulgarian split squats please, I have problems with those

Goblet squats

The adonis belt

This is a boat and I am also in it

Romanian deadlifts and high bar/front squats have made my ass juicy as fuck

>t. Ex bony assed lanklet

i cant

>status means having 10+ friends
Lol wot

does RDL train back like regular deadlifts?

Broad shoulders ( > 21" in width)

Does facebook Friends count?

Deep low bars, especially if your proportions force you to lean forward a lot

a LOT more trouble than it's worth to be honest

>tfw have a large benis
>tfw girls gag when sucking
>tfw girls bleed when going too deep
>tfw end up never getting off because of this shit

I hate my life

Typically the meaningful attributes women consider to make a man worth fucking are those that they can't change. Face, height, dick size, etc.

You'll hear a lot of guys talking about playing the long game and money being the #1 motivator. Those guys are a bunch of 40+ autistic stressed-out virgins with no friends who will make a fool out of themselves and convince themselves a woman demanding a $250k wedding ring gives a shit about them or wants their dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=HFUD6xTHzbE

He looks 10x more masculine in the pic with a thick neck idiot.

i dont think dogs understand mirrors so that image is dumb as fuck senpai lol

You can make your neck bigger?

>wrist flex
does she mean forearms or what what the fuck is a wrist flex

Face/abs/money

its damn near the same movement so yeah it does

How painful does it seem to girls when you make them bleed? Can they work through the pain and still enjoy it? Or do they always make you stop?

"asking for a "friend""

reasonable responses get ignored around here user

mike tyson has neck exercises

I can say from experience that it's not impossible. Just requires persistence and not being afraid to get rejected

t. Guy who turned lesbian friend into bi-fuck buddy

Fuck you and your edgy pictures.

I know these feels. Ladies who can take it are good, but I've had petite ladies who just can't even. I end up finishing myself off.

Some lesbians appreciate a good ass, son.

Everybody loves a good ass user

The male equivalent of having a fat ass is BEING an ass. Girls want to see you can be a jerk and get away with it (suggests high social status and willingness to take risks).

Just remember there's a big difference between acting like an ass and acting like a baby.

this meme needs to die.

this

Unless you are like over 10 inches, you just have to avoid certain positions.

>And the last thing a chick or any healthy person wants is a insecure faggot that obsesses over their physical appearance.

im getting worried that this whole looksmaxing thing is turning me into a self obsessed narcissist.
yeah im starting to look WAY more attractive but its turning into a legitimate obsession

>just be yourself :)

Had a girl tell me, "Damn I'm not even an ass girl but you have a NICE ass!" While she stared at it

If you got good glutes the bitches will love it

Weighted glute bridges

They're not actually lesbians, dad