Anyone else still autistic as fuck and here for years

Anyone else still autistic as fuck and here for years

> thinking this board won't just make you more autistic

How did you get this picture?

>t. tinychimp

I'm autistic as fuck and been here on and off.. I find that I'm mostly on when life is shit and off when life is going alright. I'm on right now

>thining autism can be cured

is he dead or what?

>gozilla mindset
>kike roastie book
>...

>all those smackdown vs raw games

yeah

tinytrip is a manlet

Anyone here ever done Tiny's routine?

Yeah and now i'm unemployed, getting skinnyfatter by the day and waiting for my parents to die so i can kms

>be me apply for job as a prison guard online
>prison calls me back and leaves a voice mail
>I'm too scared to listen to the message
>too scared to cal them back
>guess I will just work my wage cuck job in a factory forever because I don't have to talk to anyone

If you're scared to listen to the message you'd get eaten alive in a prison lmao

I bet you think you're part of some kind of anti-sjw movement.

Good little goy.

That's what bothers me so much I have no fear of working in a prison with criminals around me all day but having to make a phone call makes me spill my spaghetti.

visiting Veeky Forums probably every day since 2011
not even a little bit less autistic than before

the trick isn't to become less autistic, but learning how to blend in with normies and turn the tism into jokes. a couple of my friends know i'm mildly autistic, but most don't as far as i know. i'm definitely a little weird, but generally not so much that it freaks people out. before i started actively improving myself, i'd only be able to make the weirdest, most obscure references since i spent most of my time watching anime or old z grade trash, but i've brushed up a bit on pop culture in recent years.
still kind of a struggle to walk the line between being eccentric in a funny way and just coming off as a weirdo, but my close friends are nice enough to give private feedback to help me improve

Fuck that pic takes me down memory lane....

I wonder how tiny chimp is doing these days...

He was getting pretty swole indeed

Mate i suffer from the same disorder...

I dont even know what its called. For me the solution is just to go through with the physical motion of the task... Like if its a phone call or job interview just focus on the physical motion of the task and ignore the mental aspect...

Even though every fibre of your mental being is telling you no, just go through with it anyway and just see what happens

I think he stopped roiding and became a normie tbqh

My shrink says my autism tests are off the charts. She said I might as well go as far as I can go cause I'd make a good case study.

Though I have gotten better in shape.

late 09' early 10' here

started lifting to get chicks like zyzz but still a KHV these days, atleast I'm aesthetic now

There are people who, given better aesthetics, a fitter body and the resulting confidence, will lose their self pity and hatred, and will be able to break free from the grips of overthinking and be better at socializing and mingling, maybe even become chads.

There are introverts. extroverts, and actual autistic people, but until you eliminate the overthinking and the constant self pity, you will never know if you were actually autistic or your head was just so far up your own ass you couldn't think straight.

How TF are you too scared to listen to a message?

goddammit i miss tiny

please come back....

Got married, stopped lifting, got really into video games. Basically reverse-progress.

I liked Tinytrip's forearms, delts and watch

>got married
again?

>neck beard wrestling fan conservative
Golly gee what a twist

I may still be a virgin, but at least my parents aren't dead.

>that shit tier reading
God damn read some Evora

are you shitting me

>he thinks being a basic bitch anti-SJW makes him redpilled

>tfw unironically fine with every book there aside from mike cernobitch