ANOTHER FRIDAY NIGHT ALONE?!?!?

ANOTHER FRIDAY NIGHT ALONE?!?!?

Yes, how did you know

Why watsitoya

SHUT UP

I'm not alone I have you faggots

it counts

I've been alone for a long time, most of my life actually

You young kids don't know how bad it gets and what happens to you after a certain age when you have been alone for such a long time

>I walk a lonely road, the only road that I have ever kno....

Nah, just got home from a workout and now I'm hanging out with my family. Going to bang my soulmate soon. Have a great night guys

can I gangbang your family?

>Implying you could perform

You have it easy, grandpa. I'm 19.

When you were 19, 'incels' weren't a thing. You were just unlucky. It was circumstantial. You didn't worry about having a girlfriend or losing your virginity because those things were so common that it was bound to happen. Like getting a job, or graduating, it was something that just happened if you tried a little.

Now since 15-16 I have read shit about inceldom, about permavirgins, about guys who were actually nice people and were rejected all the time. By 17 I realized I was one of them autists. And today I know I'll live a damn long time wondering what's it like to be in a relationship. I feel like I'm shitposting from how bad all this is. And it has only started to drag all the rest of my life down as well. Bad grades, drinking (by myself, not the 'good' kind), all that shit.

You faggots with girlfriends and wives and fuckbuddies have it way, way too easy.

Please enlighten me. I'm 26 and have been alone for the past two years, and so far, so good.

holy shit the girl on the left looks way to young for those jugs of massive proportions.

>married
>2 kids

I'm never alone anymore.

I've been a normie until 26 and I have crawled in a whole since than

Basically let me share a minute if I can

>Be me
>Have had girlfriends (short term I'll explain why)
>Have met their parents and they liked me
>Kept dating girls and cheating throughout my early days teens etc..
>Turned 20, didn't have good job since pretty much a piece of shit in high school and didn't study much
>Went to college
>Met a bunch of people and connected with many people
>Going out, parties at hotel rooms with girls/guys I know
>Literally parting through my 20s
>Travel all over California and visit the beach, visit the snow in lake tahoe, visit LA with friends
>People who once cared for me
>Things started to get bad at 24
>All I did was workout, party, and work a shitty job where I might have been stabbed/shot any day now
>Became paranoid and had to get out of that field since life wasn't going anywhere
>Fast forward to 25, lost everything I had worked for and spent my birthday alone with noone since lost/dropped all contact with my friends the year prior
>Started to focus on work and a career instead of friends
>Family getting worried, user you are not getting married?
>user what happened to that one girl?
>25.5 start dating for a short time, girl is successful and has two jobs to live on her own and enjoying life
>She noticed I wasn't serious about life at all and dumped me
>Felt my heart go dead, couldn't sleep, texted her that night why, just tell me why
>Fast forward to 26, found an amazing job, and making bank at this time
>Move half way across the country, living on my own, working and not focusing on anything else
>Stop going to the gym
>gain weight, start over eating/drinking
>Now, turning 30 next year
>Make over 85k, sit at home, work, gained weight
>Depressed a lot, trying to find a reason to live other than work myself to death
>Been having a crisis for a few months now, turning 30 and wondering where my life went

Its killing me inside, It is rotting my flesh and I want to die at this point

Money, work, success means nothing when you are alone and a workaholic

>I've ruined my life

If I get strong enough I'll be able to lift these feels. R-right user??

Been alone forever anyway. Does it matter? No.
People get used to all kinds of shit.

I realised I like it alone
Its not about company, but about wanting it better than it is now
Its striving for happiness, but one will never achieve that
SO I really like training, reading, hiking through the forest and browsing the internet a little, thats it
It will never be better than it is now

Just too tired to work out?

Ur righy

It's fucked up, but the best time of my life was when I used to workout and had a passion for the gym

These days I still love the game, but I never workout, I can't find the balls to do a 3-4 day split anymore

I'm stuck in my mind daily, I'm stuck in a prison of resent and fearfulness of my past

I could've been married, but fucked everything up and now am on Veeky Forums every day and am workaholic. They say don't bring your work home with you but what I do, my position and my salary I'm putting in 7 days a week like its nothing

I'm living the dream and am miserable at the same time

>Actual work is 5-6 hours mon-fri If I'm lucky, and I make nearly six figures

You sound just like me except I went to a hole bc got heart broken by gf of 10 years and also developed some minor health problems around the same time. You make a bit more money than me. A month after I turned 30 I met my wife. We're building a house now. I just turned 33. Don't give up because life can change really fast if you get out there and make it happen. Try online dating if it's hard to meet people.

Join the army.

Yup. Probably going to kill myself soon. Somebody please help me.

>Don't give up because life can change really fast if you get out there and make it happen

Thank you

I'm almost at 115k by sometime next year if I stay on the good road and keep my chin up, army won't do anything for me I already haven't done

I'm at 92k right now counting the bonuses, stock options in the company etc.. Currently studying to get that paper, but I'm broken inside since I'm earning money for nothing, or I should change my mindset and start going to the gym. Maybe think of it as a future goal instead of looking for relationships right now If I stay with this company I have a chance to make 150k+ by 35, not a guarantee but with my current track I might make it.

Come play some video games user. What do you play on?

>150k
>By 35

You are a failure man. There are kids in their 20s making more than that

I've been alone all my life, I'm not sure how people even connect. I don't know anyone.

>dated a girl for the first time in my life at 26 a few months ago
>Only lasted 3 weeks
>Got super attached and loved actually spending time with another human
>Used to not mind being loner
>Ever since I got dumped been craving human interaction and want friends for the first time
>Still too scared to try
>Think Im really depressed now

Fucking
What the fuck is wrong with me.

That's not really the point, I'm tired of working and making money with nothing to show for it. I could be making 60k and I might be happier with a wife and 2-3 kids. I don't want to be a workaholic anymore ,but I don't know how to change and keep my role

>>Used to not mind being loner
>>Ever since I got dumped been craving human interaction and want friends for the first time
>>Still too scared to try
>>Think Im really depressed now

That was me last summer. The feeling of waking up in the night and seeing another person sleeping beside you is the most amazing thing in the world, and fucking gutting in hindsight. Probably better to just be pure foreveralone than to have had that brief taste of happiness.

I went from nerd up until 14 yr old, accidental Chad until 18, then faux incel/failed normie until 26, then bar whore until 30, and now I'm married at 33.

as far as social interaction it never came naturally. I eventually had to train myself. self pity and fear just get in your way and desu you've got to get over whatever hang ups you've got if you want whatever it is that you call success

Depressed as hell. I matched with an older woman (28) who lives in my neighborhood. We were suppose to go walking today at around 8, but she flaked out on me and hasn't responded to any of my messeges.

I don't fucking understand how the female mind works. Just several hours prior to the meet up she was responding to each text I sent her in seconds, we were exchanging selfies, and talking about what we were going to do once we got together. We also live on the same street, too.

I thought she was the one, lads. Life is suffering without a female companion by your side.

>Probably better to just be pure foreveralone than to have had that brief taste of happiness.

Yes, I wish the whole thing was erased from my mind because I can't stop thinking about it all day. Deep down I obviously knew it wouldn't last long and I was just faking it to make it but god damn does it hurt.

>I'm stuck in my mind daily, I'm stuck in a prison of resent and fearfulness of my past

looks like you have your answers, faggot. I had gained 120 lbs from my prime. don't let it get that far. the answer is the same no matter how far gone, but the road back is just that much longer.

you know what to do, so stop putting it off.

At least your relationship lasted for nearly a month. Mine only lasted for a week and a half.

I've been a loner for most of my life, and after having a taste of the normie life I just want to off myself because I finally realize how terrible my life is. Every single day is a grind that achieves nothing, I do the same unproductive shit day after day.

I'm 22 bra getting to old for the club scene probably just end up plucking some slut on pof for some pussy

Never too old, I've been to a night club where they have some chill spots

I wouldn't sorry about it too much, the thing is you don't have to be yourself at these type of events

one time i dated a straight Stacy for 3 weeks. like 8.5/10 and brilliant. I kept saying to myself "man theres no way this will last" so i wasnt even sad when she broke up with me

a few weeks later I saw her together with her ex boyfriend again, he looked like a 6'4 football astronaut. I felt like all was right with the world.

she saw you were genuinely nice and was trying to save you from her owned perceived emptiness. Chad only wants to crush it so she's not afraid to hurt him down the road as he can't comprehend the existential ennui of her sudden absence

Could have gone out to a show with 4 girls since they asked but I said no and went and did my cardio instead.
I'm gonna go slash my wrists now

If you have money, and hate your job, and your life, quit. Go travel somewhere and stay in hostels. I was desperately alone after I lef tmy hometown and travelling in hostels did so much for my mental health and social skills you have no fucking idea

just do it user

you can still make it.

yep, just like the other 5000 fridays.

My girlfriend is busy taking care of her mother who is dying from cancer.

holy shit user you got money go traveling somewhere dude just bounce around hostels for a few months its fucking amazing for social skills, mental health, etc. I swear to god it game me a reason to live not too long ago, to not just hate the world, its so beautiful user just say fuck it, make no plans, just get off the plane and start walking

>that thread again
yes i'm a fat nobody who has no friends what of it

>just bounce around hostels for a few months
how do i get social skills from hostels?

>roommates are friends with each other
>roommates have friends in the city they spend their time with
>roommates don't speak english
>girls are always around the chads

I travel for work sometime so I've already been in a bunch of places in the US. I hate my life but not my job. I love what I do just kind of hate myself

Tfw last thread like this I posted "saw this thread last week and have done literally nothing since I saw it, feels like the same day"

And I have the exact same feeling again, fuck this gay earth

Me and my Jeep tonight.

simple. you woke up. you see the light now. go do some sports and shit and meet people. Scared? good. grow as a person and make some fucking friends.

you cant go back
its the only thing that makes life worth living

>being capable of loving work
i wish i could understand this

I am coming to grips slowly with the fact that I hate work and working will always be the enemy my entire life...I hate work...I hate the concept of having to do shit. I just want to do what I want to do

I have the thought a lot of time that when my luck finally runs out and I can't just coast anymore, I'll just shotgun my face. why bother? If I made it through like 40+ years of life without working hard, why would I start when i'm fucking old??? lol

>better work hard and not enjoy my life now, so i can go home and hurt and be old!!

lol the idea of trying to live for a long time is fucking stupid

Holy shit lad I was thinking about that comment you posted last week when I first saw this thread. I know that feel.

nobody cares about your fucking blurry cancerous literally 3000x5000 pixel images of a fucking blurry glass

this is literally, actually, really the shit that is killing fucking Veeky Forums. STOP UPLOADING 3MB 3000X5000 PICTURES FROM YOUR FUCKING PHONE. RESIZE THEM OR DON'T POST THEM. YOU POSTED A 60KB IMAGE AT 2.3MB.

Problem is I drink on business trips and go out to bars with the lads from work.

actually ~80% of the people I met in hostels were travelling solo.

Aside from that, its jsut reaaaaly easy to talk to people in hostels/traveling in general. There are so many questions you can ask that keep them going for at least 1/2 hour.

>where are you from?
>how long have you been traveling?
>how long have you been traveling in *current country/city*?
>where else have you been?
>favorite city
>favorite food
>what do you do back home?

endless.

So fucking easy, even for introverted downies like me. it helped me a lot.

when i read this i question why i would ever ask anyone any of those questions

why would i care?

i guess i am not an introvert i just don't care about people at all. i've never had an issue talking to them its just like..why? why talk to other people like that

>>being capable of loving work
>i wish i could understand this

It sucks I know, the problem isn't my job though it is me and the way I see things

Working sucks, yea I know but it is life and what we have to do, if you make the choice of no career well good luck with that

Just don't do what I did and focus solely on a career and no family life

>that constant travel life

>well good luck with that

any stability you think you've built can vanish in an instant

If you're interested in gaining social skills, you gotta talk to people. as many as possible. one important social skill is keeping things going when you dont give a fuck what's coming out of their mouth. you think stacy's story about her friend is going to be INTERESTING? Fuck no but nodding and smiling is an underrated life skill desu

>out with the lads on a game of golf

better than
>that never left home life

Is this one better?

thanks bro, next thread I hope I will say I did some stuff that was productive, please wish me luck

You're not missing much. I'm alone half way across the country away from family and any old friends I've had. I'm nobody

Yeah

>agree to have a beer with gay friend of mine last night
>1 beer at local bar turns into god knows how many while barhopping all the gay bars in town
>faintly remember drunkenly telling offensive gay jokes to people and saying awful lewd things
>gf calls while im out and wants to see me
>picks me up and wants to go to a not gay bar
>sees im so shitfaced and cant even stand up
>shes pissed and dumps me off at home and goes to bar alone
>wake up still drunk and gf wont roll over to talk to me or kiss me when i leave
>feel like death all day at work
>have to cut important convo with boss short so i can puke
>gf hardly talked to me all day

Now I'm waiting for her to get off work. Pray for me.

>
Two spelling errors in your very first line. Yeah not gonna read your post.

Hang in there brother. You can fight through this

I was going to say that looks just like the one near me in Dallas, but then I realized they're probably almost all identical.

Yea the one in Las vegas is one of the best ones though

Yea I didn't proof read at all and didn't notice that

Either way I'm thinking about hitting the gym tonight, might be the time for that 4am rise and grind session

Yes, sadly. Getting tired of it.

>vanish in an instant

You're right but its much better to focus on the present and changing yourself, writing your own novel than worry about what bad things might happen later on or next week...

>tonight's prom and I'm sitting home alone
God I fucking hate my life so much I've never been to a party haven't made a single freind in high school
Gonna go to a fucking community college because to top off having no social life I'm also fucking stupid
I'm gonna kill myself, I don't know when but I've always known in the back of my head I won't die naturally with people I love around me

shit

What I would do to be young again, don't lament on prom but focus on the upcoming future. You have a chance to make it

>tfw haven't gone out in public in a year

I feel sad for you

Why would you hold yourself from enjoying life outside? What is troubling you?

I've been going outside a little bit the past week but that's just outside my house. I never ever go in public I can't deal with people. I'm to awkward

O-only because I had to work on my car!

>shes pissed and dumps me off at home and goes to bar alone
is this normal

>It will never BE better
Shit

Women will get very mad if you're not in a decent state when you see them

normies out

>Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

listen man...I just got off work and the last thing I want to do is go out or be social. I just want to sit on my bed, browse Veeky Forums and find the smallest glimpse of motivation to hit the gym tomorrow. I don't need these feel right now

I have nothing to do outside.

I've fallen asleep talking to a really pretty girl on MFC literally every night since late December

her name is Valeriya and she tells me when to close my eyes

I know that feel but I just can't, who knows what tomorrow holds? Probably nothing better but you have to see it out.

me last summer first girl ever age 22. Depression almost better. Took a fucking year.

I flunked out of college someone end my life please. I just can't motivate myself in academics. I'm smart enough but I just can't sit down and do my work and now I screwed myself and have to start all over. Why god why what have I done.

At a party right now.

I love partying with my friends, but I'd rather be in my bed rn desu.

I'm okay with it.

Nah just came from my friends place. If only her and I were a thing....

Met this chick on Tinder a little while back. Hung out three times. Made out and stuff the second time, kissed goodbye as well after walking her home. Third time we hung out and I had my arm around her and stuff but she seemed a little bit colder than last time so I didn't even kiss her. Was kinda weird.

Texted for the next two days, asked her to hang out a few more times but it never happened. Felt sort of like she was making excuses not to hang out.

Last time we spoke was two weeks ago, before I was going to be gone from our city for a two weeks. Back in town now and call me crazy, but I'm tempted to text her again.

Is this a horrible idea? Part of me wants to text her and ask why she wasn't interested and try to get some constructive criticism, because somehow this chick got me really in my feelings and I still feel like I have a huge crush on her. We've got the same taste in music and conversation flowed easily & well and have similar hobbies & stuff.

Would it be super weird if I texted her again?

jokes on you I have 2 girls sleeping next to me ;)