/FAT/ In Pain Edition

Previous Thread:
Who is /fat/ for?

Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight
>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uA7xLkFT834
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who /mealprep/ here

Thanks for making these. The regular /fat/ threads really do help to keep me motivated and in track :)

this so much. the contest is 100% the reason i started counting calories and macros.
me

I ate a pound of chicken and 8 cookies.

When will I die?

Confess.

oh just fuck off

What on Earth is that?

I'm only losing weight to outlive my enemies.

Anyone here do orangetheory?

Alright, finally home for the night.

People I still need weigh-ins from -
Anal_S (Still on notice)
Bog Leech
Rainman
Snapplecat
4322chan (Still on notice)
Who Took My VCR
Mister B
Ethnic
Fakomilif
Smiggie Bals
Dub
SnackAttack
Mr. Mill
Jormungand

If most of you goons can get your weights posted, I start my hard pre-boot training come tomorrow and have to be up at 4:30 AM. I'm going to post at 10:30 PM CST with the final list of people I need and then a write-up about calculations in the morning then I'm going to sleep.

I don't even workout

>orangetheory
Put some orange lights and call it orangetheory. What a stupid gimmick.

uhh. I planned a bike ride tomorrow but it's apparently gonna rain so I won't bother

Ate at deficit today and went out on a small hike, besides the ticks it was alright. Had a good time with my buddy. My room mate went which was good but as I was helping taking off ticks I couldn't help but ogle at her ass and legs on her well fitting sweats

Ate this for dinner 4 nights in a row. So FUCKING good but no idea how many calories.

fucking this! after losing a lotta weight back then, then gained all back, I left Veeky Forums out of shame. Coming back, seeing daily /fat/ threads is really nice. Keep it up guys! Helps a lot with motivation.

just guessing from what I can see Id say around 250-350?

>4kg to goal weight
>26kg down
>To celebrate gorged on pizza, beer and fancy cheese last night with friends, over 3k cal for the day

I haven't been below 70kg since I was a young, fat child. Looking forward to clean bulking once my bf is where I can afford to gain more.

this 3500~kcal per lb gets more bullshit the lower you go
if I fast for 2 days I'm supposed to lose a pound?

Wrong. Poke bowls usually have around 400-600 calories

GUESS AGAIN KIDDO LOOKS ARE DECEIVING
Entire bottom of the bowl is brown rice, below all the good stuff.
Half cup of:
Raw tuna, raw salmon, raw octopus, raw spicy tuna
Toppings are:
Jalapenos, carrots, edamame, ginger, masago, onions, and crispy onions.
Sweet unagi sauce+sriracha aioli

The brown rice is the killer. Likely isn't TOO bad.

>knowing what it is
Nice first time I had it in my life this week and I couldn't stop.

Alright, I'm going to bed kiddos.

Still need weigh-ins from the following people-
Anal_S (Still on notice)
Bog Leech
Rainman
Snapplecat
4322chan (Still on notice)
Who Took My VCR
Mister B
Ethnic
Fakomilif
Smiggie Bals
Dub
SnackAttack
Mr. Mill
Jormungand

IF YOU DO NOT WEIGH-IN BY MIDNIGHT (1H 28M FROM THIS MOMENT) YOU WILL LOSE YOUR BRACKET MATCH-UP AND BE INVALID UNTIL NEXT WEEK FRIDAY

A lot of you new folks haven't weighed in and that's concerning. Don't be fair weather /fat/ties.

I will calculate everything after my workout in the morning, make a post naming winners and the next match-ups and we'll check back in next Friday.

FastingAnon, I shot you my email. Let's discuss the contest tomorrow.

Happy cutting, /fat/s.

just went to the gym for the first time in 8 years. except for the mandatory newbie sph, it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be

post that water fasting guide!

It's 2 kilograms of sour cream mixed with whey and dried onions/garlic

what in God's cock

dunk your head in water
close your eyes
wait

its fat free though if you take a look the containers

Is that French onion dip mix?

any former /fat/s lucky enough to have good genetics underneath?

I lost 120 lbs, had no gyno or loose skin (despite having huge man tits), and actually have a relatively muscular frame. People actually ask me what my routine is and I never lifted weights.

Although I am a manlet so I guess my genes aren't too good.

jesus christ i thought that was yogurt, whey and oats, a reasonable breakfast.

what the fuck is wrong with you? why bother eating if youre going to eat that garbage?

Looks more fun than crossfit

>going to have to give up orange juice
It's the only thing I looked forward to in the morning

So fit it in your daily calories faggot.

I did, apparently the massive amount of sugar is fucking me more than I thought

No, it doesn't work that way. Unless you're drinking an entire gallon. A glass of OJ a day won't kill you.

a single glass of orange could cause the average male to gain 5lbs of fat

It literally couldn't you stupid fucking retard.

I have no real motivation to lose weight and yet I persist.

>eating straight sour cream

that is fucking disgusting

weight just isn't going down any more
it's like I was destined to be 165 from the start

Honestly that's just worse for sugar.

Why are you doing this

How long were stuck like this?

about 10 days

but bear in mind my weight has shifted by at least 2 or 3 pounds per week since now

My biceps are skinny but fuck are they tall. Once I excavated them they were taller than my mate who has been lifting for almost 2 years.

I don't exercise at all because I'm too much of a bitch to go to sign up with a gym.

Mister B here, i'll give you my weigh in tomorrow for accuracy sake. I've had some salty ass food today.

I ordered a large pizza and cheesy bread, but i cancelled it ten minutes later. I'm struggling really hard not go out and get some food though.

I'm too much of a cheap cuck to pay for a gym membership

Why the fuck did you change fitness frog into autistic sailrabbit retarded jew website?

I think the only thing worse than sugar is literal poison

guess this belongs here because new thread.

fucks up your body? afaik it doesn't have long term sides as long as you do 3 week cycles

t. used it in the past

Not sure if I'm doing this right. Stalled at 205 for like 10 days. Got mad and did a 36 hour water fast. down to 203 now, at least. Figured since I'd spent all my blood glucose anyway, I might as well try keto. Is this how a typical day should look (obviously with less salt, preferably)? I know that I wasn't remotely hungry at lunchtime today. Made myself eat dinner after that giant greasy omelet this morning if only because it's a good idea to eat 90 minutes before you work out.

Someone changed it several threads ago and people just copy pasta the op from previous threads

Am Russian, I do this one fot keto. Tastes breddy guud

do normal people plan out what they're going to eat at the start of the day?
or do they just choose as and when they feel hungry?

OP here. I added fitness frog in. Many threads ago there was a different tdee but I like fitness frog so I always add that in. The sailrabbit seems okay but more complex. No clue who added it.

fat fucks

gonna eat pizza right now

Have one or two slices only. And don't you put pineapples on it.

I'm 6ft tall and 203 pounds, do I qualify?

someone who is more pathetic than me
don't stop existing please
>inb4 he's memeing
I know, doesn't change anything

You're in the middle of the overweight bmi range, above normal but below obese. That isn't taking bf% into account though so you might not actually be fat, like if you're real muscley.

TDEE numbers are very different between the two. Which should I follow?

your heart

i love my mom, but she has been ruthless about my weight since we met (i'm a fosterkid, moved into her home when i was 11 and have been there ever since)
she's done so much for me, she's given me an entirely new outlook and chance in life, and i just want her to be proud of me. since i can't meet her without being called fat, i started losing weight.

i've lost 45 lbs in 9 months, but she hasn't noticed. she doesn't believe me when i tell her. she bought me some clothes for my birthday and they were all too big. the pair of cutoff jeans she gave me were so massive they reached my ankles and fell straight off.

granted i'm still chubby (165lbs at 5'5'') but i do actually look a lot better. it's so frustrating to not have your progress noticed by the only person worth lifting for.

tfw I lost 50kg and now have muscles but look stupid shirtless because of loose skin, just end me

Keep going

Better than looking fat

i feel bloated and nauseous after almost every meal. it wasn't like this before i started losing weight (i'm down almost 50 lbs).

why? have i changed the way my body processes food somehow? my friend suggested trying to go gluten free for a while, and then lactose free, to see if maybe i've developed an intolerance to any of that, but i've also read several studies that say eliminating lactose/gluten from your diet when you don't have an intolerance can harm you.

what should i do? is this because of my weight loss? should i try going gluten/lactose free?

not really sure about that, i lost almost 70kg and it's really depressing looking at the mirror

But nobody will give you shit for that, right?

It's a badge of honor.

fat
>look bad with clothes
>look bad without clothes
>unhealthy relationship with food will lead to an early grave

thin with loose skin
>look good with clothes
>look bad without clothes
>healthy relationship with food will lead to a long life

also, loose skin may look bad, but it doesn't carry the social stigma of being fat. no one will look at your skin at think "ugh, what an undisciplined asshole, it's super easy to tighten your skin! why haven't you made an effort?"

youtube.com/watch?v=uA7xLkFT834

very informative weight loss video would recommend

Can i do cardio every rest day?And im at a deficit

I always wanted to do military like my dad and grandfather. I got married and settled for accounting career, instead. Recently divorced, 28, so I'm hoping if I get fit enough, I could still join Navy or Air Force.

I've been pigging out on chicken sandwiches.

Tfw cheat century ends in 82.5 years

How long does it take to lose neck fat?

maxkek

I can't go back to fucking broc ever

my face and neck were the first things to thin out when i started weight loss, probably genetic, weird though.

Go for it. Its a completely new life in the military. I was depressed and severley lacked confidence growing up but the army gave me a massive confidence boost. Granted, i lost that confidence after getting kicked out but i really enjoyed serving.

Probably a stupid question, but;

How come most diet plan recommend a hight fat, low carb diet for losing weight? Won't fat makes you, well, fat?

No. Because high carb tends the be in calorie dense food and if you're a recovering fatass it's good to learn to regulate your carb intake. Chances are you're pre-diabetic.

Fat is more filling than carbs.

I think its more so that a lot of idiots dont know how to properly use it and cook their insides.

keep losing weight. sorry about being foster kid. dont give up. the most important thing is not to lift for others but to find satisfaction and contentment from within. lift and lose weight for your own desires not for others and you will be happier.

you can do cardio everyday.
can you join the military at 28? thought thats like the last year to be able to enlist. i would get on that then.

Fat doesn't make you fat, calories make you fat. Fat has higher caloric density than carbs on its own (9/g vs 4/g), but what the other guys said makes up for it.

yes, that is true. I honestly would not recommend it to anyone. it will never get you results that you could not obtain through diet and exercise and slightly more patience.

this is unrelated but last night I dreamt that Putin was stroking my inner thighs (girl) and I was underage in the dream ( around 12 maybe). Not even russian but I have the biggest crush on the man. I think it's from browsing /pol/ recently.

Tell me, why would eating fat make you fat? Does eating sugar make you sugary?

hes a pretty old fashion dad fit mode. you wish to date a guy that reminds you of paternal figures.

I've lost 10kg over the last year. Which isn't a lot. rn I'm 83kg at 180cm

I can't seem to lose any more weight. I exercise on a regular basis but I probably totally underestimate my daily calorie intake. Idk what to do. If I eat less than I eat now (even just 20% or so) I actually feel very hungry and I'm less prductive at work (I cannot concentrate as good).
what should I do?

Is there a guide for low calorie "fast food" (like baguettes from the bakery, sushi, easy to prepare dishes from the supermarket) for europeople? I'm at a loss as to how to restructure my diet in a way that doesn't interfere with my job and yet helps me lose calories

Sup guys and girls
After one disgusting cheat tonight (hence the distended stomach) the official ten week summer shred (ausfag) starts now. I'll be checking regularly and otherwise lurking. Fasted wieght this morning was 96kg @6'2.5" aiming for 83ish.

plain high fat greek yogurt is surprisingly filling

You're gonna lose 13kgs in 2 and a half months? That sounds a bit aggressive.

Fucking make your own food. Fast fixes that you can take to work would be vegetables that you don't have to prepare like cucumber, or, if you really need your carb fix, some oats with milk.