Are there any exercises I can do to make my butt bigger without getting t-rex thighs? thanks

Are there any exercises I can do to make my butt bigger without getting t-rex thighs? thanks

You need the thighs unless you want to look like you're carrying around cantaloupes in your back pockets.

barbell hip thrust

no you need your thunder thighs to complement your ass

>goodmornings
>lunges
>hip thrusts
i wouldn't do hip thrusts without a pussy pad though because they hurt like a motherfucker

thanks guys ill look into these. those barbell hip thrusts look hard though

This. Ass without thighs looks like shit.

deadlifts with a really slow negative

Eh, I'd say that depends. Pic related has a well proportioned ass/thighs, I don't really think going bigger for most girls makes sense just in terms of pure attractiveness.

I depends on proportion. This girl is in proportion, if her ass alone were to grow it would be bad. If her legs alone grew I would be bad. In fact, she's so perfect, the only way she could grow and still look good is if everything grew (a little), from her arms down.

Also, her ass is actually small. It just looks great because of the rest of her. She the "Looks flat in jeans but like a Goddess in swimsuit." type.

All in all, if you want to look better as a girl, front squats and hexbar deadlifts (or whatever) will do it. These girls worry about extremes when really they'll just get better posture and slightly thicker legs.

if you want to have twig legs and baboon asses like the kardashians then you should do what they all did. cosmetic surgery
or accept that to grow your ass you'll also grow your legs and that's perfectly fine. twig legs with huge asses looks like shit anyway

Be like every other instagram ho and get injected, but don't overdo it otherwise it looks like Kardashian's cottage cheese ass.

Missalice_94 has had injections.

t. ass anatomy expert

Most people don't realize it because it's so slight.

ruined

I think the bitch called 8bitdeviants has it too

Most obvious IG butt lif ho: Jen Selter.

Hell, she even had her nose chopped.

why don't they just do fucking squats instead of ass injections

you think a girl who's had everything handed to her in life is gonna do a shred of work?

$20 says she didn't even pay for the surgery.

Kim Kardashian became a millionaire celebrity simply by doing that procedure, so I would say it was worth it.

>so slight
dude she's a textbook case. lol. girls don't ever look like this in reality. she has fake tits too, suspect they're japanese

what the fuck

>yfw they make more a day streaming with those vibe things in their cooch faking a reaction than most dudes make in a week

>big ass with pencil thighs
this looks horrible what are you doing

Honestly, how many of those instagram "fitness models" do you guys think have had injections?

98% of them

The black ones haven't. But Asian ones like Jessicababyfat definitely have.

>black
Unless they are strippers. Black strippers with gigantic asses are fake.

Make sure to load squat enough but not too much.

Too little = more quadriceps, too much = low volume and injury potential.

Glute bridges sets of 10 reps, as high a weight as you can go.

How can you tell?

I meant lunge, not squat.

Load the lunge enough, but not too much.

Because she looked different a few years ago. One body part does not grow disproportionately like that.

Also at her body fat level there should be a slight dent on the side of her glute, but it's just rounded all the way through.

it looks like these people stuffed pillows into their pants

They should use caulking gun instead of syringe.

The doctors who do are the ones that produce the cottage cheese looking asses.

Too fast and the fat/whaterver the fuck he's stuffing there groups together, he has to do it in small amounts, evenly and distribute that shit as much as possible.

t. ass expert.

>she wants a HUGE ASS
Listen girlie, unless you've got the skinny little waist and the big C or D-cup boobs to go with it, having a HUGE ASS will just make you look like a freak. Stop falling for the meme, k?

that's hot a f i don't understand all these "thicc muh ass " retards. fuck fat asses this is what I want

>tfw no brap gf to push my car

That's how Iskra lawrence got her ass, and then she went ranting about body positivity.

t.low test cuck

ass implants

>barbell hip thrusts look hard
It gets easier if you maintain eye contact with someone and sing along to Call on Me while doing them.

>hip thrusts
>barbell hip thrust
can confirm

>Are there any exercises I can do to make my butt bigger
front/back squat, hip thrust, stiff-legged diddly, lunges
>without getting t-rex thighs
You worry about the wrong things

id pay 20 dollars to watch her take a poop

Been doing these and squats, getting volume and comments- slowly but steady. Went from Hank Hill to actually having some mass and form, just wish it'd be faster. Will probably be more apparent once I lose the love handles. Final goal is to be able to bounce a quarter off my ass- then I will transcend.

Grandma walked in on me doing them, asked if I had gotten to the point if this was the only thing able to get me off. Fuck you grandma.

I use a folded yoga mat.

Anything else do to other than lunges and squats? What is this I hear about volume issues? If I up weight, but keeps reps the same, am I good?

50 for a dutch oven

Mirin squat depth.