Hormones and weight

I used to think hormones did not affect weight until I started taking the pill. I've always counted my calories to stay at my ideal weight, then I started taking a contraceptive pill 3 months ago and I gained 5 kg since with no change to my diet or exercise (I do cardio 4 times a week)
> Be 160cm tall
> 48 kg
> Start taking contraceptive pill
> Now 53 kg

The pill was prescribed by my gynecologist .

What do Veeky Forums ? It's fucking depressing. I never eat more than 1500 kcal a day but I feel disgusting ;_;

They make your tits and ass bigger. Let me clap dem cheeks baby.

Agreed. But big ass and tits look terrible when you're a short girl.
I just want to be slender...

Hold the phone, is that image shopped? Obviously the pacquito in the corner is shopped, but Chloe???

What do you think ?

you don't know shit you dumb breeding vessel now silence yourself and spread em

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>But big ass and tits look terrible when you're a short girl

Why do all women have terrible opinions about what makes an attractive woman?

Doesn't matter. I'd hit it.

because generally speaking, women are extreme social conformists, which affects their ability and willingness to engage with reality

>10% weight increase
lol tell your gynecologist and get on. different pill you retard.

>pablo not shopped into the faces on the bench

Trash

is this shit for real?!

Post gondola moretz.

brehs

I had a friend who experienced the exact same thing OP. Hormonal BC = 15 extra pounds without a change to her lifestyle or diet.

A part of it was likely water retention. The other part has to be a minor increase in food intake. Are you sleeping ok?

Yes I'm sleeping enough (I get sleepier than usual). It's the second pill I try with the same results. Did your friend find a solution ?

> 2017
> Falling for the hormonal jew

Birth control pills were invented by jews to make women fatter and unfuckable.

just go off them and make men wear a condom when you fuck. If men are not responsible enough to wear a condom when a lady asks, they are not mature enough to be having sex at all.

user is right. make men wear condoms.

>lady
>promiscuity

OP is a whore, let's mince words.

uhhh if you have sex wearing a condom it doesnt really count as sex because youre fucking a piece of rubber. I bet you count the bar too.

BREHS

It's literally a side-effect that should be printed on the box they come in. Decreased libido, random spotting, mood swings, weight gain, vaginal dryness, fluid retention etc. are all possible.
Tried it, had every single single side-effect that's usually listed excluding things that would show up with prolonged use. Didn't last more than 4 weeks and had no desire to fall for the "lol let ur body get used to it xD" meme. Gained 8 pounds in a week, couldn't get out of bed due to tiredness by week 3, and killed a relationship over it.

Synthetic hormones fuck you up, stop taking them, and don't fucking listen to anybody that claims they have no issues. The girls that allegedly experience nothing negative on hormones probably don't notice the side-effects, or are blaming low libido or weight gain on everything else under the sun.

well you are really putting OP in a difficult spot than. No wonder women don't like sex as much as men!

women that have sex are whores?

With multiple men, yes.

Literally the only thing Muslims are right about.

*tips fedora

OP here. The only reason I started taking the pill is because I'm in a relationship right now. Otherwise I wouldn't bother.

You know I'm really tempted to stop taking the pill... although wearing condoms all my life is a depressing prospect (condoms give me a burning sensations after 15 to 20 minutes). Or maybe we should just practice pulling out and hope for the best ?

Hoping for the best means bearing as many white children as you can for your man.

Do your duty to your race!

you should really rethink that attitude. It's really not good at all.

you should really rethink your attitude. It's really not good at all

Did you seriously not know the pill fucks up your hormonal system?

Yes, she stopped taking hormonal birth control. :/
Sorry OP. Maybe consider another option? I have a friend who has paragard and is doing well on it.

Just eat less you stupid bitch, is it that hard?

Don't take the pill you cunt. No matter how bad your period is, it isn't worth fucking up your hormones.

I knew ! But I thought women gained weight on it because of increased appetite. I trusted my self-control. I didn't know I would gain weight eating exactly the same.

Could be that you're allergic to latex. I know there are non-latex condom brands, but I don't know much about them specifically.

Just take the mini-pill. Minimal amount of hormones to not get a period or pregnant. It's not actual weight you gain btw, it's probably just more water weight. I've even been underweight while being on the pill, so really it's not an excuse.

Who the fuck told you this shit? Unless you're hitting H+ tits/ass tier, long as the ass/tits are firm (hell even them that isn't requirement) no guy is going to reject you for them.

is right or you're just a dumb bitch fishing for compliments.

If all you give a shit about is getting prego. Look into a vasectomy, plug for you, or the various other means of preventing pregnancy.

I honestly cant tell if this is shooped...

What would happen if a man began to take birth control pills?