r8 my program

Other urls found in this thread:

outalpha.com/alpha-destiny-noviceintermediate-hybrid-program/
outalpha.com/the-out-alpha-novice-program/
allthingsgym.com/big-texas-method-spreadsheet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>xACxBDx
>tfw to smart too do ACxBDxx

I never understand people who bother even going to the gym to only do 3 exercises.

>A and B the same
>C and D the same
>only three exercises

ACBD is probably better. And you might want to consider adding another compund exercise per day as your isolation doesn't really tax much of anything. I found that doing the 531 lifts for volume works very well.
An example would be to train the press for volume after your bench.
You may want to take it easy on the joker sets after a few months, or you will probably have a hard time recovering for the next session. Seems like a great idea for the first few cycles.

Also, what's the deal with all the pendlay rows? seems like a poors man powerclean

why no lats? no pull-downs, pull-ups? deadlifts and pendlay rows are the only thing hitting your back.

OK, call me ignorant and fucking stupid but I started to life weight at home because of you and I don't understand the xABxABx thing.

Are those the days of the week, like SMTWTFS?

x is rest days, letter indicates a certain workout routine

Thanks for the confirmation. You're awesome and I love you all in a bro way.

Yea, x day of, A would be workout A.
It's just how you sequence your days, and the program as laid out targets muscle groups with a lot of overlap between days. So if you do day A and then C you get another day of recovery before you hit the muscles again. This way the stress frequency is higher, and since you can hit the weight more recovered, you are probabling going to do better on your 531 sets.

I have done 531 before
How exactly do you do an AMRAP set and then a joker set?
Say, you are on week 2 and on the 3+ set for squats you get 5 reps at a RPE 9. Are you really going to try to get 5 reps with 15kg more?
Also what said. Looks pretty solid other than that.
Honestly if you do squats, deadlifts, OHP, bench, pullups and rows heavy enough, you don't need anything else. Maybe some unilateral leg work or direct arm work, but you might hurt recovery for the next session

I've been doing candytoe's U/L split for a few months now but it proves to be too much time with my shit recovery and starting sprinting/swimming twice a week.

Any ideas on some intermediate/advanced novice full body routine 3x a week?

My noob gainz are gone so SS/SL wouldnt be enough I think. In addition, my most concern is aesthetics.

perhaps this will help
outalpha.com/alpha-destiny-noviceintermediate-hybrid-program/

Lyle Mcdonald's generic bulking routine.

>3x week
Do 531, but instead of doing
>squat/OHP/x/deadlift/bench/x/x
do
>(Squat+OHP)/x/bench/x/deadlift/x/x
Back accessories on day 1, ohp and back accessories on day 2, bench and squat accessories on day 3

how do you eat your body weight in protein? 280lb

easy, just dont eat your bodyweight in donuts first and bodyweight should get back to a human level soon.

Your lats are in your back, you know. Pendlay rows with a supinated grip and your elbows tucked in target the fuck out of lats.

>How exactly do you do an AMRAP set and then a joker set?
No you aim for targeted reps. If you have to get 5+ then your joker sets are done for 5. If you have to get 1+ your joker sets are done with 1.

Shakes.

Home gym, and it hits everything.

help

>Your lats are in your back, you know.
That's why I mentioned the pendlays. Still not a lot of lat work.
>it hits everything.
Hitting a muscle once one way doesn't mean it's received all the training it can that day.

What would you suggest then?

Not the same guy but hes right.

Also just add a few sets off pull ups/chin ups at the end of a few of your workouts.

You should be doing more pull exercises than push exercises in your routine even if its just by a bit.

Mainly for longevity of your shoulders. Ever talked to an old gymbro? Every single one of them has fucked shoulders because all they did was push exercises and neglected back.

Workout A
Warmups
OHP 3 x 5
Parallel grip chin ups 3 x 6
Squats 3 x 5
Pendlay Row 3 x 5
Bench Press 3 x 5

Workout B
Warmups
Squats 3 x 5
Deadlifts 1 x 5
Weighted Dips 3 x 5

I alternate between these 3 times a week and also do 30 min cardio every morning.

This has been doing a great job at helping me lose weight while adding more strength and definition.

Thoughts?

What he says but instead do OHP before squatting
You're not going to go hard enough on OHP that you won't be able to squat effectively, but the same cannot be said in reverse (assuming you do either BBB, FSL 5x5, and or Joker Sets)

Its not bad.

It has its benefits and its drawbacks though.

If you are trying to do a lot of cardio and need more time for your legs to recover than this is fine.

If not then i just suggest just doing full body with all those exercises split up.

Also obviously your bench isn't going to progress very fast but i feel like thats probably not your concern with this routine.

I will find you and I will suicide you.
Or better you could spare me some times and keep getting you If It Fits Your Cancer.
And i hope you step on a lego while you squat and snap your back.

Stupid Program + Retarded Diet = Full autist

200% autism

>Full autist
Takes one to know one
Okayish. Do this instead, just a tiny difference on Wednesday.
I like doing FSL 5x5 on week 1, 5x3 on week 2 and 3x3 on week 3. Also, I do the deadlift FSL sets on squat day and the squat FSL on deadlift day. How dumb am I?

Ignore what said. Veeky Forums's version is better. You can skip the AMRAP if you want to, it's not really that necessary. Also you can add facepulls and tricep isolation on Workout A or C (or both).
If you want to deadlift/squat/bench more, you can do alphadestiny's novice program:
outalpha.com/the-out-alpha-novice-program/
Be sure to read the article and comments, it answers all questions.

Ignore what said. Just stop training, it's clearly too complicated for you.

Fuck what said. He is an idiot. I will explain why, whereas he didn't, so I win.
Phrak's GSLP as seen here has a leg lift, a press lift and a pull lift every day.
Veeky Forums's GSLP (what you posted and advocates without an explanation) has 2 pressing lifts on Wednesday and no back lift. I assume it treats the deadlift as a back lift, which it barely is. The prime movers are the hamstrings, glutes and quads (leg) while the erectors, traps and lats (back) only stabilise the bar.
Doing 3 extra sets of chinups (on Wednesday) will only do good for your back. Doing 3 heavy sets of bench and 3 high volume sets of close grip bench will only fatigue you, making recovery till Friday's OHP session hard.
Oh and by the way manletdestiny's routine sucks too but I cbf to write an entire book every time a dyel retard posts bullshit online.

ABxCxDx

(A) Pull
>4x5-8 Pullups
>3x5 Deadlift
>3x5-8 High BB Rows (+1 dropset AMRAP)
>5x8-15 Shrugs
>3x5-8 Neutral Grip DB Rows (+1 dropset AMRAP)
>2x6-12 Hammer Curl
>2x6-12 Standing Curl
>3x8-15 Rear Delt Raise (Reverse Flys)

(B) Push
>4x5-8 OHP (+1 dropset AMRAP)
>3x5 Squat
>4x5-8 Bench (+1 dropset AMRAP)
>2x6-12 Skullcrusher
>2x6-12 Triceps Kickback
>3x8-15 Lateral Raise (1.5 reps)
>3x8-15 Wrist Flexion
>2x8-15 Wrist Extension

(C) Fullbody-1
>3x5 Deadlift
>4x5-8 Bench (+1 dropset AMRAP)
>4x5-8 High BB Row (+1 dropset AMRAP)
>2x6-12 Skullcrusher
>2x6-12 Hammer Curl
>5x8-15 Shrug
>3x8-15 Wrist Flexion
>2x8-15 Wrist Extension

(D) Fullbody-2
>4x5-8 Pullup
>4x5-8 OHP (+1 dropset AMRAP)
>4x5-8 Neutral Grip DB Row (+1 dropset AMRAP)
>3x5 Squat
>2x6-12 Triceps Kickback
>2x6-12 Standing Curl
>5x8-15 Shrug
>3x8-15 Wrist Flexion
>2x8-15 Wrist Extension

What's the thought of expanding the rules of 5/3/1 to include a seperate pendlay row day,front squat day and a clean day? So these exercises will ofcourse be done for other setsxreps on other days.

>5/3/1

never gonna make it

You might want to include a vertical pulling exercise like weighted pullups. It won't improve your bench or ohp but it can improve your deadlift and would definitely fill out your back more fully

Monday:
Squat CM
Bench 10-25 reps at 70-85%
Chinups 3xF

Wednesday:
Front Squat CM
OHP 1xAMRAP, 2x3-5 at 80-85%
RDL 3-5x8
Chinups or cable rows: 3-5xF
Facepulls or rear delt flyes

Friday:
Squat CM
Bench 3x3-6 at 75-85%
DB Bench 3x6-10
Chinups: 3xF
Facepulls or rear delt flyes

Saturday:
Deadlift CM
OHP 3x5-8
Rows 4x8-12
Farmers walks

CM = Cowboy method from this spreadsheet: allthingsgym.com/big-texas-method-spreadsheet/

>chad does whatever the fuck while you spend hours typing out autistic percentage based programs with periodization and look like a skinnyfat mess

prove me wrong

>I will explain why, whereas he didn't, so I win.
>whereas he didn't, so I win.
>so I win.
You are full autist.

lmao, thumbnail looked like Assembly language