That's possible to quickly lose weight without lose its muscle mass? Doctors say when we do a diet...

That's possible to quickly lose weight without lose its muscle mass? Doctors say when we do a diet, the body lose muscles in first. So we become skinny fat.
Any tip to counteract this? I talk about rapid diet, no normal diet.

Yes, it's called cutting.

Link with a program please, if you know

>how to lose weight without losing muscle mass
Gee, OP, I have no idea...

Ever thought about elevating ponderous objects?

I stopped sport 2 years ago, I took abot 15kg. Do you think it's good to do that after 2 years of abstinence?

You can't lose bodyfat rapidly while holding onto your muscle mass.

The idea is to slowly chip at your bodyfat while maintaining your best possible performance in the gym.

If you try cutting too hard your performance drops to shit and your muscle has no reason to stick around and it will burn that off at a high rate while in a calorie deficit if the training performance isn't good enough.

The best cuts I've ever had were me losing like 15 pounds of pure bodyfat in 5-6 months. Yes it takes a very long time, but my lifts and performance is maintained, and every pound I lose is pretty much all fat, didn't look like I had lost any muscle at all.

The best natty lifters I know that cut really really well do it over the course of 6-12 months.

everything you know about physiology is completely fucking backwards.

skinny fat isn't something you become if you diet too far, if you don't exercise and eat an improper diet without a huge surplus of calories you can become skinny fat

your body will always burn fat before muscle.

eat a modest caloric deficit, consume adequate protein and you won't lose any muscle

You should work out at least twice per week unless you have a major injury preventing you from doing so.

For your specific goals, adding lean muscle mass will accelerate your body's ability to process calories, meaning you will lose weight faster.

85% of weight loss is nutrition, but the 15% that's exercise is vital to improving your overall body composition.

Use the muscles you want to keep; you'll still lose muscle, but less. At a slower weight loss rate you can also retain more muscle. In short don't skip out on your workouts and have a light calorie deficit.

I don't think this applies at high fat levels tho, I always see people talking about this shit but I went from 300 to 200 in like 6 months and gained muscle mass alongside

Sure if your 250+ you can take the rapid approach and not worry about too much muscle loss if any at all.

I'm talking more so about people at like 180-200 cutting down to a lean 155-175.

Thank you everyone

>Doctors say we loose muscle first
[Citation needed]. This makes no sense at all from an evolutionary perspective.

don't have muscle mass to begin with

Don't loose weight too quickly. Like 2lbs per week max. Eat sufficient protein Make sure you keep your training up, some strength losss and looking smaller is normal (that's due to glycogen depletions and loosing water weight both from within and outside of muscles).

Take a refeed day at least every 14 days where you eat at maintenance calories and take ion a fair amount of carbs. This is restore glycogen reserves, kick start metabolism as the body likes to maintain weight and most importantly to keep your sanity.

Oh and patience and persistence.

>f 6-12 months.

I really need that to be weeks though. Right now, all I care about is being lighter, muscle and fat can go but I want the weight gone.

Why? Muscle needs a lot of calories to maintain. Surely in a low calorie environment you're better off without all that muscle, fat is a last resort reserve.

Then starve and workout alot, nothing easier to lose weight if you dont care if its fat or muscle.

But I DON'T want to starve.

>Waaaah why can't I lose 10kg of fat a week while still eating junk food I bet there's a secret to do that
You should have thought of that before you juvenile moron.
Try drinking bleach, it should burn of the fat and you'll have a six pack in days.

Look up a ketogenic diet. Basically you eat almost no carbs and your body switches to burning off fat for its primary source of energy. You'll feel like shit for a couple of weeks but you get used to it and you lose weight at a steady pace, almost all of which is fat

I'm not stupid. I know you can't get a six pack.

I'm pretty sure there's a food I can stuff my face with all day and not gain weight.

What is the diet soda of food?

Sorry user, there is no 12 minute ultra-mega-hyper fast workout and diet regime.
You will have to wear an oversized t-shirt to the beach again.
Better luck next year around.

>I'm pretty sure there's a food I can stuff my face with all day and not gain weight.
>What is the diet soda of food?
Cucumber.

I wonder what baked cucumber slices taste like. I bet if you add a little seasoning to them they're almost like chips

Sounds good to me. I can eat them with some burgers.

The easiest way is to eat a high protein, low carb, low fat diet. Don't just eat meat and fish as too much animal protein is not good for you. Incorporate vegetable protein in your diet. Do a carb reload once glycogen is depleted.

High protein and exercise while eating at a cut

Thats literally it. You may lose a bit muscle but not much.

do a water fast for a week, then 2+ weeks of keto with a significant deficit. workout at least 3 times a week, but make the sessions really short and based on low-rep compounds (always leave a few reps left in the tank). you should lose at least 10 pounds with a limited muscle loss

>I want to lose tons of weight quick!
>not eat? I want to be a fatass

Fuck off.

There is obviously a way to lose weight and still eat lots and lots and lots

I cut by eating at or just below maintenance with a macro spread of
70% protein
15% fat
15% carbs
People always tell me this shouldn't work but I've never had a problem with losing fat while still maintaining or even gaining muscle this way.

Yeah eat lots of veggies only or workout at athlete level. Both of which you won't do.

Celery
Is Even better than diet soda, as it contains negative calories.

>>Is Even better than diet soda, as it contains negative calories.

I don't know what that means but how could I forget celery. I used to cover it in batter and deep fry it and tasted so fucking good.

Can't wait to get that. Celery and Zucchini. Very good.

He's right.
In the only large scale starvation study (done by the US army) until hit sub 15% bf or so male bodies don't lose a significant amount of muscle.
Muscle takes calories to maintain, but also takes even more to build in the first place and losing muscle mass makes it less likely that a person will get more food.

>>In the only large scale starvation study (done by the US army) until hit sub 15% bf or so male bodies don't lose a significant amount of muscle.

Can I get a link to this study? And more US Army studies if you have them?

Right now my only other source is Naked and afraid and whenever there is a guy who is fat on that he loses shitloads of weight if he makes it.

The EASIEST easiest way is to recomp with tren
The easiest way that is absolutely no fun is to cut with a decent dose of testosterone, an oral like anavar, and potentially DNP.
You should of course do neither of these two things in your present situation and in fact I would recommend that you do a protein-sparing modified fast or something along those lines.