Does anybody know what this shit is?

Pic related is not me but I've got something similiar with red spots around it. I've tried several acne cures on it and I'm fairly healthy but it doesn't go away. What do?

Have you tried not being indian?

That's acne.

wash your fucking face and stop eating so much grease you pig

Can't you niggers read? I'm not pic related. And I have a healthy life style, I don't eat greasy mcdonalds shit

Jesus. You're giving me anxiety from when I was in grade 9.

>acne cures
like what?
I started using a cleanser in the shower every day and this went away, if they aren't like pimples (you can't pop them) then you need to exfoliate with and aha also a moisturizer helps with oil control
The Ordinary has good cheap products
the cleanser I use is Cerave and moisturizer is Cetaphil those are the most important desu
i cant guarantee it going away though, (my skin is combination, yours could be dry etc.)

You're transforming into a pizza
I wouldn't worry about it

Might be miliaria pustulosa(extremely rare so I don't think its that, could happen if you are sweating in extreme amounts or moved to a tropical area recently), another thing it could be is seborrhoic eczema (try head and shoulders shampoo)

wash your face you pig

Btw like others suggested stubborn acne is still the most likely option even if cremes don't seem to work.

Drink more clean water you moron, not soda or any synthetic shit like that. Just water. Also go to a steam bath or sauna

Water is literally all I drink besides milk and tea

his point still stands

Thanks for these tips, I'll be trying them out

How so? I drink shit loads of water

Alright, so.
I think you're in complete fucking denial. I think you know exactly why you get these kinds of spots, and every little thing you could change to fix it. But you'd rather pull the "I-I drink plenty of w-water user what do you mean?" card. How much water do you drink? Have you calculated your recommended daily water intake? What kind of skin do you have? Does it get dry often? Do you sweat a lot? Is your skin sensitive? Do you just use the same shampoo and body wash your mom and sister buy because you're a bitch?
Like user said above, shower EVERY. FUCKING. DAY. Cut that tea and milk shit out, you're never going to know what the problem is until you start making drastic changes. Shower daily, drink your recommended daily water intake, get some facial wash for sensitive skin, moisturize after showers or whenever your skin is feeling tight, dry or remotely itchy.
Last thing is, get plenty of sunlight, if you have long hair that covers your forehead, either get that shit cut or start wearing a hair band to pull it back, even if you're a neet, just sit in the back yard for 20 - 60 minutes a day and let your skin soak it up, it's not fucking impossible, and you're more than likely just going through puberty and this is your body's reaction to it. I guarantee if you follow all the advice myself and others have given you, stop being in denial and wait a bit, you'll no longer be a devloping pizza face.

Take showers in the am and pm

also

try n be yourself

Stop taking testo cure

btw what's your age OP ?

use stridex

>milk
Drop the milk lmao, it's garbage for skin. Drop all dairies and start to eat a lot of vegetables

Y'all are fucking idiots.
Veeky Forums skincare here.
Those are called closed comedones, or comedonal acne, however you wanna call it.
They're basically caused by many things. Excess DHT activity is a big one, explains why teenagers look like something out of a horror movie a lot of the time. Anything that can negatively impact your skin can cause it as well, including dietary/dairy products if you have an allergy to it, smoking, low hydration, ect ect.
You need a chemical exfoliate in order to remove them. Your skin is clogged and you need to sloth off the outer layer in order for your skin to push it out essentially. Chemical exfoliation will accelerate this process dramatically.
The general recommendation for small/mild cases are:

Benzoyl Peroxide (Harsh against sensitive skin)
Salicylic Acid (Do NOT use shitty drug store products, 99% will make your skin worse)
Glycolic Acid (See above)

If your forehead looks like a severe case of connect-the-dots or a Nestle Crunch bar, then it's time to visit your doctor for a prescription of Isotretinoin.
Be careful when on this stuff, it will clear your acne up completely, however you will become hyper sensitive to the sun and your skin will pretty much dry up completely. Sunscreen and moisturizer will become your new best friend during the process. Once done however your skin will pretty much look like a models as long as you maintain it.

Also, I cannot recommend this enough. Wash your hands before you touch your face and wash your pillow case once a week.
You shed during your sleep, Dead skin cells build up on your bed and pillow case (dandruff as well) and can be a prime breeding ground for bacteria, bacteria are just begging to give you PTSD from when you were an acne riddled teen, don't give them the opportunity.
Do NOT attempt to pop pimples with your fingers either, this can cause further irritation and can possibly cause permanent damage by you damaging a capillary.

This user is literally the only one in here with a brain.

Hey Op I have the same thing on my forehead also on my chest and arms some other areas of my body. Went to see a doctor about it and she informed me it's caused by excessive sweating in fair skinned individuals. There is medical treatment for it and I start mine next week I recommend seeing a doctor if this sounds like you.

how should I pop my pimples?

If they're whiteheads, apply a dab of
Benzoyl Peroxide or Tea Tree Oil on it to both kill the bacteria causing the pimple and also to dry it out.
Do not pick at it and eventually it will crust off by itself and no damage will be done to the skin.
If it absolutely needs to be popped, get a derm to do it. Non professionals popping pimples incorrectly can lead to scarring and permanent damage as I stated before, and scarring can also lead to hyperpigmentation, AKA pic related, which would have to be followed up by a strict facial regime to rectify (or pricey visits to a derm for chemical exfoliation).

You dont want to dry them out. When, if ever, is dry skin a good thing you mong

Peroxide, let dry, then moisturize. Wash with cool water, or wash with warm and end with very cold, just never hot. Mild soap

>You dont want to dry them out. When, if ever, is dry skin a good thing you mong

Dry skin is more manageable than having sebum infested skin clogging every poor it can secrete into. That's the entire reason people are put on Isotretinoin, so their skin has a chance to recover.
Telling him to put a moisturizer over their skin which is already overproducing oils causing the issue may cause even more problems for user.
Moisturize AFTER your problem area has subsided, not during the recovery process.

DO NOT use any form of soap on your face whatsoever, it will fuck your face up completely.

Is that Seung-Hui Cho?

Dont listen to this jabroni. I bet this guy still advocates listerine and alcohol mouthwashes and peroxide on cuts. This is bro science to the max. Dry skin is bad, and doesnt aid in recovery. We all know the benefits of neosporin on scars. Leaving a cut dry makes the recovery process infinitely longer. Same goes for acne. You do NOT want face drying, it can cause the pimples to be infected more, or have you cuticles inflamed and then all shit goes to hell

Mild organic soap, unscented
Cool water
Pat dry
Benzol P (gel preferably, dont rub in too harshly and apply generously)
Allow to dry
Moisturize with a good lotion, water based

THATS IT

Any recommendations for dandruff-like symptoms on the face?

lol