Fish oil? Why does everyone take it? Actual benefits or just a meme?

Fish oil? Why does everyone take it? Actual benefits or just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gij6UKZgc_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It has Omega 3 and fatty acids that you need, we take it because it's just an easy source to get these things. That's why you take supplements.

it's a scandinavifag meme, everyone here does it, or are ashamed they don't

it's been shilled hard everywhere in the fitness industry

makes no noticeable difference

How can someone look like such a fucking smug cunt?

I can think of a few ways in which she can be humbled

Hint: it's rape

Norwegian children are given a tablespoon fish oil every morning in each month that contains an "r". Vitamine D isnt needed in may, June, July and August, but the Scandinavian winters are seriously depressing. My mood is so much better with fish oil, not kidding.
The fatty acids dont hurt either, im sure. Dont forget to put the bottle in fridge,.

Is there an advantedge in taking fish oil omega 3 instead of multivitamin/mineral tablets?

It's not good.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gij6UKZgc_g

Just take D vitamin supplements and eat some flaxseeds and or some DHA from algae.

>a pretty girl on the internet? wow, shes so smug, how dare she show her pretty face on the internet
>hope that pretty bitch gets raped for posting a picture of herself, thats what all these vain attention whores deserve
>oh, me? im just gonna go back to lifting "for myself" and posting my body online at every chance i get to show off my progress

>implying Veeky Forums lifts

>instead of

they're completely different things

feminist roastie or white knight

Just go fishing and eat your own fish instead of buying chinese polluted shit fish

fucking flat bitch with a bony pussy pretending to be hot shit

>t. middle schoolb kid
18+ friend

Pretty maybe without the poo smear brows, joker lips, overdone hair and ridiculous facial expression. Bitch looks like a joke. Maybe she is pretty but honestly I'm kind of glad bitches like this hide their natural beauty and let everyone know they are just worthless cunts.

Just look at her fucking face and body language. That's why she's smug, not because of some stupid feminist bullshit you have in your mind about posting pics on the internet

>tfw got baned for tgo posting
ALL HAIL THE GLORIOUS LION

sauce

I have screens of the latest pharmacist's letter free version, this months thingy was about fish oil. Will provide the bigger text in 4 different posts, this one was a short version of stuff.

tldr it doesnt seem to be that much of use, lowers bp a bit and might prevent clots, usually sold as a product to protect the cardiovascular system and brains.

Though I must say I use fish oil capsules myself, somehow thinking that it along vitamin D are the only ones I really recommend taking. If your diet is 100% shit, take a multi, if not, dont. Old people are a thing of their own as their GI tract is not absorbing stuff properly anymore.

If you guys want the sources cited I can screenshot the sources list too.

last part.

thanks good stuff

srs? but why?

Hello r*ddit!

I've seen twinks with more ass.

Shes not thicc enought to wear that.

>they're completely different things

I thought the point of fishoil was vitamin D which you get from multivits?

No the point are omega-3s and so far there haven't been any actual confirmed benefits. And you don't take multis just for D either user, that's what specific supplements are for.

Just both read

>Just take D vitamin supplements and eat some flaxseeds and or some DHA from algae.
>get imported expensive foreign crap from china instead of just eating cod liver oil from your own coast

>he thinks everything has to have some over-the-top dramatic effect on you or it's just a 'meme'
If fish oil had a 'dramatic effect' on your health then you'd probably be in really piss-poor shape to start with (i.e. severely malnourished). Proper nutrients have subtle effects that are cumulative over time. In the case of Omega-3's it benefits your heart, which is something you won't really notice unless your heart is NOT healthy.

Take your fish oil, laddie. Or at least eat fatty fish like salmon a couple times a week.

Or eat some walnuts, chia seeds, flax seeds etc.

It's a meme.

>hurr durr it's not steroids so it must be a meme
LOL I was a dumb kid once too

I take fish oil every day and I've never been sick a single day of my life

Omega 3 is a polyunsaturated fat. I don't know the science behind it, but essentially omega 3 and omega 6 both play roles with your immune system and inflammatory response. They are most calm and least reactive when they are in your body at a 1:1 ratio. The typical western diet is very high in omega 6 and low in omega 3. Taking omega 3 as a supplement evens the ratio better the two fats. This basically keeps your immune system ready but not on high alert.

I'd lick her fishy oils
Also fish oil is good for joints but you won't notice the difference it has until you get old (40+) just speak to your parents and they'll go on about how it works miracles. They're exaggerating of course, but it is useful

Are you trying to say rape wouldn't humble her?

>or at least eat fish a couple of times a week

It's better to do that than to take fish oil capsules. Dont underestimate food. Fish is just expensive.

That has nothing to do with fish oil. I drink water daily and I have never broken my left knee.

This.

Real food always beats supplements.

My psychologist said oils are bad for you.
Mentally wise, contains some shit that affects your personality.
Fats are better.

Hypervitaminoses A

How expensive fish is really depends on where you live.

How are people ashamed they don't take fish oil?

Is it some rare magical thing that is impossible to get there or something? If they are so ashamed, why don't they just get some?

I was with you until you implied that lifting for yourself was a bad thing.

You an insecure people pleasing doormat or something?

swecuck here no one eats fishoil here

by being 13

Are you suggesting only eating those fats that are solid in room temperature? Because oils are fats too, just liquid in room temperature. And why the fuck would you take a psychologist's advice on nutrition?

As a Norwegian I can confirm, I take a spoonful of fish oil every day called Mollers Tran

Shit makes me look healthy.

>be an alcoholic for 12 years or so
> booze started affecting my face (looking drawn out and haggard)
>be a vain piece of shit so that was my wake up call
>quit drinking
>face never recovers really
>fish oil makes everything better
>skin looks healthy face looks good hair is shiny
>suddenly develop an allergic reaction to fish oil
>headaches erryday I take it
>too vain to stop because I look like shit without it

What do bros?

Had an ex named eleni. Miss her a lot, she was a dime. Kind of crazy. Convince me not to reach out to her Veeky Forums

Take flax seed oil

Fucking awesome will do. I can't turn back I take fish oil with 2 pain relievers just to not feel like shit all day.

So flax seed oil is basically the same stuff?

Have you tried changing brands of fish oil? If you didn't have headaches while taking it before, it might be one of the excipients that is causing them.

Flax seed oil contains high amounts of omega 3 fatty acids like fish oil.

>Hands

Yeah I've tried multiple brands, granted I was using cheap brands, but I didn't want to drop good money only to have the same thing happen but I've tried 4 different brands and trader joe's salmon oil (which is also super cheap).

I'll give it a try. Thanks user.

why do you want to hurt yourself? if she wanted to talk to you she would contact you.

Well, in a way she kind of did, albeit over a year ago. So she dumped me, I went out with another girl, she saw me out with this other girl, proceeded to blow up my phone, email, and Facebook. I ignored her. She showed up in front of my apartment door (locked building and probably waited at least an hour). I told her I didn't want to talk to her, after an hour of begging to talk with me she left. My sister called the cops on her to get her to stop trying to contact me, after that she blocked me on all forms of social media.

More than anything I just want to apologize for being a dick. The girl I went out with after her broke up with me and we are still civil and it's a lot better. I don't need to be friends or anything but I don't want bad blood, especially since I'm no longer mad/sad/anything else negative towards her.

Another fuck would be nice too because she is honestly the most beautiful girl I've ever met

>each month that contains an "r".
So, all of them?

Jaevelrmåned
Faenmåned
Tyrmåned
Regnmåned
Ryrr
Jottrrmåned
Jfyrgymåned
Hragnarmåned
Sjurmåned
Gresskarmåned
Tyrkiamåned
Rgfjygkpmåned

t. Norwegian

Er, are you stupid? He's pointing out the hypocrisy where people here post their own pics because they're proud of their body but dislike when girls do it

Fish and algae oil contains DHA and EPA, flaxseed oil only contains ALA.

Shut up you stupid fag. How about you neck yourself, dumb scandicuck

wow

LMFAO dont know why this is making me laugh

Norwegian here.
Fish Oil, AKA tran, is great for the immune system. I take a sip from the bottle every day

He's not implying they're lifting for themselves. He's implying that they're just saying that they are but then go and post their progress online at any chance.

I started taking it way before I lifted, back in highschool, because I was worried I wasn't getting enough Omega 3 in my diet and it was affecting my brain. My grades shot up after I started taking it, and I think it helped my memory a bit.

Not sure why people take it for lifting.

jesus fucking christ thanks for pointing that out.
fucking succubus talons.

kek