Anyone have the same problem?

Anyone have the same problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tS3t90i0_u8
underarmour.com/en-us/mens-ua-tech-short-sleeve-t-shirt/pcid1228539-009
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Try buying clothes that fit you properly.

No, I buy clothes that fit me properly

buy fitted shirts, not walmart trash.

daily reminder if you have to wear tight clothes to look like you lift you are small

>skinny fag with visible abs who thinks he's muscular

>clothes that fit you properly = tight

Are you one of those people that wears all-denim?

forgot pic

Most shirts I bought are tight around my chest and shoulders but too fucking long, so it still looks like shit on it.
Is this the curse to be a manlet/ have short torso?

on Veeky Forums "clothes that fit you properly" is usually code for "shirts that are slightly too small that make it obvious you are trying to show off your 1 year lifter physique"

you probably neglect your forearms. Even ottermode guys in large shirts can look fit

Uniqlo supima t-shirts are really great for me. Perfect for Veeky Forums bodies, but not too tight. Cheap price, quality cotton that doesn't get ruined after a few washes, minimalistic/no logo bullshit. Uniqlo is goat.

i have the opposite problem, i look buffed with a shirt on (i have decent forearms) but when i take it off i look disgusting

no it means that you are lean

start lifting hard
i look massive even with shirt but i am 1,90m and 102kg

>that shirt
still classic

I did, but I always wear a size too small now.

I need backstory on that pic

>Wearing nip clothes
You must be skelly

>what are sizes
retard

It's good to hide your powerlevel. Imagine how hot it would be if a girl looked average in normal clothes but then got in a bikini and was hot as fuck.

>that shirt
>mfw

Tuck your shirt in, dude

>tfw chubby with broad shoulders and barrel chest
>look 10000x better with shirt on than off

Just fix it yourself. It's easy as fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=tS3t90i0_u8

>Just fix it yourself. It's easy as fuck.

If he's wearing a shirt that big for him tucking it in all 2 just make him look even worse.

shoulders, upper back, traps and forearms. That's what you are lacking.

You do realize that international clothing brands change their sizing based on country? UNIQLO's notorious for this because they know Americans are fat af. American size small in Uniqlo is basically a large in Japan's Uniqlo

based kostya

Tailor your shit.

It's cheap and looks amazing.

Do you get T-shirts tailored? I wear a lot of T-shirts (not graphic tees) and they fit okay at best.

If you were actually fit you'd still looked jacked regardless of what you're wearing. With broad shoulders, a big chest, and a thick and meaty back, while still being under 15%, you could wear a double xl tshirt and still intimidate everyone.

Spend money if you wanna look good. An average shirt will cost 20. Go to harry rosen and spend 70 on a shirt. Youll notice a difference

Didn't really answer my question. I mean I got a drawer full of perfectly good shirts, I'm not gonna throw them all out and replace them with more expensive shirts

One of my best shirts came from Walmart. A small white Hanes from one of those 3-packs. It's super soft and hugs me.

Then your gunna look like shit. If you want nice cloths that fit nice you have to pay. Go and talk to one of the taylors. Tell them you want casual t shirts that fit nice. If you wait for a sale you can get them for at least half its usual price, though itll still cost you.

Still have that shirt, my mum got it for me back in 09. I remember someone taking a pic of me while I was at the shops one day. I reckon I still have it back at my parents

Wear shirts that fit you mong

what anime is this ?

Angel Beats

>super soft and hugs me
this is all i want ;_;

great picture !!!

wear under armor loose fit heat gear tshirts with raglan cut sleeves. They are called "UA Tech" your dick's has a table full of these. this is the one that feels more like cotton and less like plastic.

underarmour.com/en-us/mens-ua-tech-short-sleeve-t-shirt/pcid1228539-009

best tshirt and best fitting tshirt ever made. Always comes in cool different patterns and shit every year.

NOTE about these motha fucks though. LOOK AT THE TAGS. When you try them on you will see there are made in jordan, made in cambodia, made in vietnam, made in mexico, etc. These are often DIFFERENT. The made in Jordan ones are most often highest quality imo and Made in Mexico ones are also good, but it changes. Like a few years ago the Made in Jordan ones were too thin, and now they are thicker and more cotton-like. The actual fit of the shirt pretty much never changes anymore. I have no idea why this happens, but the shirts feel slightly different coming from the different production sites.

gay as fuck lol do you actually do this

manlet problems

I do. I buy a large tshirt with good fabric and get it tailored. They usually have to taper in the torso and such.

It is worth the cost.

Yes

This shirt looks like shit, faggot.

get bigger faggot
only dyels with low bf% who think they look "ripped" have this issue

>Buy half-sleeves
>Buy 3/4 sleeves
>Buy 1/4 sleeves
>Buy stringers
>Buy a-shirts
>Buy tank tops
>Buy stringers

>Based Konstantīns Konstantinovs

buy clothes that fit, ameritard

>I have to constantly show off my muscles because I am a faggot

Wew

I'd rather she'd be hot all the time t b h

nope, no idea what you're talking about

observe closely, many of you might be thinkin " why does he look like shit despite havin so much mass?"
Indeed he hass big bic, tris and chest.His forarms are pretty well developed too. Nonetheless he lacks key muscles which determine the yokeness. number 1 are his delts: all the of the heads are laggin and it makes his arms look like fatty armies. Secondly his neck is way to fukin thin, pencil neckness has ruined so many physiques kiddos you wont believe it.
moral of this post is that you have to look at your propotions or you gonna end up like this "thing

not him, but as opposed to being ?

>big, hence; small

If you're not gorilla huge then you just need a good fitting clothes. Too tight will make you look try hard and begging for attention. Too baggy you won't look muscular. Need that middle ground. If clothes off one brand don't fit you well no matter what try different brand and or material/type (regular, stretch, etc).

I have the exact opposite problem.

I look great in a shirt, a PT at my gym even commented on how fit I looked.

But when the shirt comes off, you can see how doughy and DYEL I am overall

:*(

Yeah this, uniqlo is fucking great, I exclusively shop from there now

Really great for taller builds too

That's me in class

More like this tbqh

You see your face reflected in a mirror. Thats why photos (your true self) look so unnerving to you.

If you want to get over it take a photo of yourself then invert it.

my ex gf exactly. Shame it had to end

>1,90m and 102kg
>i look massive
you dont

just become a nudist

Photos always get shitty, especially if the light is terrible. Men look better in reality than on photos, for women it's the other way around.

My frame is very broad and my chest and upper back are well developed but my arms really aren't so I look fat when I wear a shirt

I guess it's because of all those months of SL and other powerlifting routines. Always combine them with accessory arm work if you care about aesthetics. Doing a ton of arm work now

Yes
I look dyel as fuck because i have long arms, im 5'10 but i need like 18 inch arms for them to look like i lift. my wingspan is around 6'3

It's like having disadvantages from being tall and being a manlet at the same time

Your arms are probably fine, guys who look like they have huge arms often have a small ribcage and average/ narrow shoulders. Disadvantage of being a framemore is that it takes more work to have 'big' arms by Veeky Forums standards, normies probably still think you have big arms

After a certain level of gains you're simply going to have to get your clothes tailored if you want to dress well. This is a blessing in disguise as it's likely that none of your off the rack clothes actually properly fit you anyway, and when you have them tailored to fit you, they look a million times better. I get all my shit that I wear out and about taken in by a Syrian chap down the road.

It's more expensive but it's affordable to most people and it really does pay off.

The only problem is that unless you're not wanting to get bigger, your proportions are still changing and it can fuck everything up. I actually keep a highly autistic bulking and cutting wardrobe

The exact opposite for me, I feel I look a lot more fit in clothes. Probably because I wear a lot of black t-shirts, which I supposed to be slimming, which might give the illusion of my arms being bigger.

This is one of many reasons

How does your hair change by it...

Yes that's what that picture it's about.

OP, wear slim fit shirts