Tfw when neglected brushing teeth since little kid and now it's too late

>tfw when neglected brushing teeth since little kid and now it's too late

No matter how fit I am, I will never have good teeth. Is it even worth trying?

You can get your teeth did in Mexico for like cheap

>Didn't brush my teeth or floss more than once a week or longer for like 2 years when I was a NEET
>only got some slight gum recession and increased sensitivity when eating ice cream
Guess you just have shit genes lmao.

> Brush my teeth twice a week with minimal toothpaste
> haven't had a cavity since childhood ( + 10 years )
You don't need to brush often, what you need to do is stop eating crap food that rots your teeth.
Sugar, bread, potatoe chips, that's the crap that rots your teeth. if you don't have those you simply don't need to brush a lot.

This pretty much, but keep in mind it's still gonna cost you several thousand US dollars

Why are you talking about brushing your teeth as little times as possible like its a good thing. That's fucking gross, your breath probably smells putrid.

This
>got a cavity once
>no pain or tenderness
>dentist only found out because he happened to be doing an X-ray for my wisdom teeth
>drills it open
>completely hollow, no bacteria at all

this

i cant go more than a few days without brushing my teeth or else i feel like an unkempt degenerate and get disgusted with myself. that being said, the only times id go that long without brushing is when id go on alcohol benders on weekends, so maybe the brushing thing wasnt all there was to it

My breath was fine and I still drank a gallon plus of water a day as well as rinsing my mouth out.

dang user, thnx 4 reminder
>haven't flossed n brushed in a couple days

I haven't brushed in months, I just floss and rinse now. Keto and some fasting. My teeth and gums are better than ever.
I chipped my front tooth in 2001 (16 years ago), and it's finally starting to grow back now.
I eat a lot of butter and never use toothpaste.

>"My breath was fine"
- 2 year NEET
It wasnt, and your delusional if you think it was. Most people's mouths smell after a nights sleep, you really think your was fine after a week?

if you don't eat crap you don't get bad breath it's really that simple.

also instead of brushing my teeth i sometimes chew on a leaf of sage/ salvia. that's how the ancient people took care of their mouth health.

i still clean my tongue I just don't brush my teeth a lot.

my breath is nice? how do I know
I lick the top of my hand and smell it. if it stinks I know I have to drink and swirls some water and maybe clean my tongue. or have some sage or mint tea

ancient people had no teeth by the time they were 35.
you are an idiot.

>I chipped my front tooth in 2001 (16 years ago), and it's finally starting to grow back now.
should we tell him?

Nah, it was fine and if I ever noticed it wasn't I just swished some mouthwash or chewed a piece of gum. If you aren't eating handfuls of candy and drinking sodas every day your mouth is fine with just water.

t.tard im talkin bout the fuckin greeks a few thousand years ago kay

you are a fucking retard loser

>some anons actually believe this

> some anons are retarded enough to believe they need to put the toothpaste chemical jew in their mouth everyday for good dental health

>some anons don't believe in science

Are you against vaccination too?

ANONS PLEASE JUST BRUSH YOUR TEETH OR CARRY GUM OR SOMETHING, BAD BREATH WILL MAKE YOU SEEM LIKE A FAGGOT

go brush your teeth little guy.

>once a week over 2 years
Vs
>never since childhood
Seems like a fair comparison to me

Nice argument, conspiratard, I mean there's memes and then there's actually believing in a global Jewish conspiracy in toothpaste, learn the difference

>tfw brush my teeth semi-regularly and gargle with a super high concentration fluoride mouthwash
>6 cavities

>putting glycerine on your teeth

njoi ur dentures

>i dont believe in science so im not gonna use arguments

You are so delusional what the fuck

go brush your teeth

frequent use of toothpaste and "mouth cleaning products" do protect your teeth, but they also take away the regeneration capabilities. Cavities can actually fix themselves if you don't put a shitload of chemicals in your mouth everyday.

this is what the toothpaste jew doesn't want you to know, cause, he wants to keep selling his chemicrap obviously.

>stop brushing
>gums go back to their original place
>teeth stop hurting
>can drink ice-cold water now
>enamel grows back

but guiseeee you *need* to brush, it's GOOD for you, it's S C I E N C E
it's SCIENCE you guysssss

Only if they don't breach the enamel layer. Mine did.

I had a bad habit of drinking acidic shit and not chewing gum or brushing my teeth afterwards.

You're an idiot.

>why don't girls talk to me
>why don't I have any friends

Thank god for this thread. For the last few days I've been upset that there is a .25 millimeter gum recession on my front incisor and if you stare at my teeth you notice they're slightly asymmetrical now.

I hope you guys get this shit sorted.

I bet you don't use deodourant too because you don't smell.

:D yeah senpai totally I don't even go to the dentist anymore. you keep brushing 3 times a day like the toothpaste jew recommends and going to the dentist 2 times a year breh :D sure :D I'll have save that money for things that are actually benifical to my life :D !!!

> he's mad
:D !!!
> le science man

ahahhahahaha

AHAHHAHAHA

I actually don't.

> using the deodorant jew

LOL you beta faggots.

Is my dentist recommending I brush my teeth 3 times a day just part of a vast Jewish conspiracy that doesn't want me to skip brushing my teeth so that I get cavities, so that the Jews can put things in my mouth, so that they mind control me?

Or

Does brushing your teeth help prevent tooth decay and gum disease?

I better go with Veeky Forums and just not brush me teeth. Just in case. Shoo shoo teeth Jew!

You really should go see a dentist you delusional weirdo.