Genetics aren't really that important, just put in the effort and you'll make it bro

>genetics aren't really that important, just put in the effort and you'll make it bro

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8&index=30&list=FL-pgAWgUjAHnioqdbtG8eIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this image made me rethink my position on eugenics

If the guy on the left started eating good food, got a hair cut, ate at bulking level, and started a balanced workout routine(good split with cardio at least 3x a week) he would look infinitely better. Also if he stopped dressing like a man child.

Yea. He's not doing himself any favors with that fucking awful hair, lingering shadow of upper lip hair, acne, pallid skin, fucking CoD shirt, and being a rail thin skelly boy.

He'll never look like the kid on the right, probably won't even look good no matter what he does, but he can at least not look like an alien freak.

Would the guy on the left ever be as attractive as the guy on the right? Perhaps not. Would training, eating and grooming get him 95% there? Definitely.

>pretty Veeky Forums
>abs and veiny arms
>still got a double chin

I-it aint fucking fair

>Would training, eating and grooming get him 95% there? Definitely.
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

why is this thread reposted all the time?

what is it with you OP?

How could you not figure it already????

This is what you get for shitting on /pol/ by being a virtue signalling little cuck.

90% of /pol/ should be sterilized

r8 me, am I good looking enough to get a girlfriend?

'Sup, Chad

>/pol/

probably the biggest bunch of genetic failures, LOL

And here you are proving my point being the very thing you bitch at /pol/ about.

>leddit
>/pol/

90% percent of the world should be sterilized

That actually looks really comfy. I'd watch the inauguration with him

>xd if i dont like him hes from the other secret club!!

>pretty fit
>veins but no abs and love handles
>clear cut jaw and almost little fat on my face

>i don't have anything left to say
>i can only shit on others

there is nothing to say, lol. You act like /pol/ isn't a cesspit of genetic trash that can't even get their dicks wet and are solely alive today because of modern liberal thought (which they so ironically detest)

Back to r/incels

>shitting on other people on a self-improvement board
get off Veeky Forums

ayy lmao

eugenics would end up like dog breeding - sickly deformed creatures compared to strong and agile wolfs. You could probably breed people beautiful but it would fuck up their intelligence in the long run or their skeletal frame. Or you could make them super intelligent, but they would become psychopatic or ugly and deformed. It's not that simple.
There's a reason why that stuff is mostly forbidden.

it would get him to maybe 4/10 from 2/10. Still, that's better than nothing. Would be almost average

This is a plebbit cuck.

>implying there arent both beautifull and smart people

>those eyebrows
lmao have fun never having a girl even LOOK in your direction beta bitch boy incel cope amrap

cope it wont get him anywhere

>his point
>your head

>implying he has a frame capable of that

Humans are a species, not a breed. You can't compare eugenics to dog breeding.

See this. This is a 6-7/10 man right here even with the shitty face. And remember that we have no idea how lifting and eating right and taking care of his looks would affect his facial aesthetics.

His neck would get larger. The extra test and hormones might change the way his face looks further. He may never be a model, but what your face looks like and what your body looks like are related.

it's a little crude but there's definitely room for improvement

does lift + good nutrition fix face fat distribution?
cheeks and shit

WHO HAS FUCKING SAID THIS, EVER???????????????????????????????????? JESUS FUCK........................

LOL

This,

Some w/e disease in Africa turned out to grant immunity to Malaria.

Natural selection is the best way.

Eugenic fags will fuck everything up with their autism

Athlean-x is that you?

>reddit

hahahaha

Environmental factors can still have a huge impact if you arent too old yet. Im 20 and was way more hideous a year ago. There's hope for us uggos

No amount of working out will fix those alien eyes. Guy's destined to be incel for life.

C-cute! Old pic pls

Aight as soon as im home

...what environmental factors can turn you into chad?

>22
>going bald pic related
>autistic as fuck
>anxiety in public transportation
>anger attacks
>missing two knuckles,have 2 screws instead
>almost no friends
>no true sex for years
>into trans and CDs

It sucks but ey

He'll keep spouting "praise kek" and other memes while smelling disgusting and breathing heavily through his mouth.

There you go, cant find a better one rn but its worse than this one too

Dropped a couple bodyfat percentages, face was still pretty hideous. Started mewing and chewing a lot of gum on my way to/from college. About an hour drive both ways. Got a tan, took clyndamicin for acne, clenched jaw and lots of squinting. It sounds retarded but it works. The face has muscles that can change its shape

red pill: 3/10 IS average

>Finally get close to that thin, athletic build that I've been dreaming of for years
>my face is still fucking round and I look like a hairy child
>im 26

brutal trips of truth. Eye area-theory confirmed
Bone-theory confirmed
one flaw and its game over-theory confirmed

You never were ugly, you just didnt take care of yourself

Ugly is when you have something out of shape in your face like big wide lips, big bumpy wide nose, head shape, no jaw, etc

>2017:
>still comparing yourself to others
You're fucking up.

You faggots want confidence? You want to be 'alpha males'? I'll tell you the one key thing to make that happen: Forget other guys even exist. Therefore there's no one to compare you to.
If you keep that mindset, your doubts and insecurities will fade away.
>What if someone compares me to someone else (unfavorably) to my face? What then, genius?
Simple. You ignore it. THERE IS NO ONE ELSE. Therefore comparisons of you to people who don't exist are irrelevant.

>telling yourself youre not comparing yourself to others
Social hierarchies are ingrained into our very being, without their existence, we wouldnt be here.

do you know how dumb that sentence is?

Your so-called 'social hierarchies' are an artificial construct, not a law of physics. You can choose to ignore it if that's the mnemonic that allows you to do an end-run around other people's bullshit.

This guy gives a good talk on improving the shape of the face if anybody is interested
youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8&index=30&list=FL-pgAWgUjAHnioqdbtG8eIA

Let me put this: another way for you:
If you can't make yourself believe your own bullshit, then how do you expect anyone else to believe your bullshit?

If CHAD didn't believe his own bullshit, it wouldn't matter what he looked like, no one would take him seriously for long. Why do you think it is that there are short average-looking guys out there who get an inordinate amount of attention from women, when there are decent looking taller guys who don't? It's because they can't SELL IT, and the reason they can't is because they don't BUY IT themselves.

If you believe 100% in what you're telling someone, they're very likely to believe it, too. That how confidence works for you.

>artificial construct
Every animal that lives in groups adheres in some way or another to the artificially constructed concept of hierarchy, is that what you're saying?

Stop this nonsense. Its a giant coping mechanism.
>not getting attention and external validation
>jokes on you, I never wanted it to begin with
The ones that get attention are much more likely to "gonna make it" than the ones who incessantly go on about how they little they care for girls or attention or human interaction

bit more realistic neck. Solid 4/10. From 2. Not bad.

If you're and idiot every number between 1 and 10 is an average of 1 to 10 scale.

The one on the left would still look orders of magnitude better if he had muscles, got a haircut, and got rid of the pedo-stache.

You're still ugly. Your face has some deformalities.

now shop that hair onto that
That will give as an estimate of what he would look like on roids and with a wig

>implyng it's an even distribution
major cope.

5/10 = inoffensive, the vast majority of people are in fact not inoffensive looking, but utter and complete subhumans, I suppress my gag reflex every second I am forced to face this disgusting degenerate earth we inhabit

Oh for fuck's sake kid I never said "delude yourself that you just don't care". Try fucking READING what I wrote and COMPREHENDING it's meaning rather than parroting the same bullshit you've been sold on for years and years, ok?

he only looks better because his face is blurrier and you see less of it

Thats cool man!

underrated

They have fucking sickle cell anemia, and you just made a very good pro-eugenics argument. Instead of letting nature select whatever degenerate trait is the most beneficial for survival in a given environment, we should change the environment, and ensure that the degenerate traits don't get passed on.

If wolves were initially bred to be better companions for humans, and then they were bred to be "cute" and have all sorts of fucked up traits. If, for some reason, humans had decided to bred them to be better hunters and shit, we would have ended up with a species of super-wolves who would put all normal wolves to shame.
Obviously, if you go full retard and select for one trait, like intelligence, or beauty, while ignoring everything else, you will end up with degenerates. But if you score them based on their intelligence, strength, health, etc, chances are it will work.
(I don't actually support eugenics tho, because it infringes on the freedom of the individuals.)

All these replies and no one mentions surgery. The guy is a pretty extreme example, but humans are extremely sensitive to even subtle variations in the face. He wouldn't need anything insane to make a huge difference.

Add that to a decent body, a nice tan, some hair transplants, and some proper style/grooming and he'd be golden.

Amazing too how all of the above applies to like 95% of guys but they make no fucking effort.

This isn't 1563 when you have to be cast out of society and live in a bell tower. You have options now.

someone post the chad version of that guy i know ive seen it here before

couldnt find one with the original in it

fucking lol

That is retarded. Social hierarchies were constructed by men, but they are just as real as gravity. They exist, ignoring them is ignoring truth.
You have a point about the mindset, but your argument is wrong.

Jesus FUCK that edit on the right makes him look like a fucking god.
>that neck width

Have you thought about this bullshit for one second? Even if you choose to ignore what those hierarchies entail for social interactions, others still follow them.
They will still treat you according to your social standing in a group, no matter how little you care about these categories
Communication is not a one-way road

Right looks like a twink. I really don't know how can you consider him attractive. Maybe if he wore a dress or something, I don't know. Pic related looks like a proper man.(no homo)