/friday night feels/

it's the weekend Veeky Forums what's up in your life?

>tfw going to Spain next week and I'll miss out on two weeks of lifting

Fuck spanish cardiobunnies and get some cardiovascular gains.

>Neighbors are pretty normal people.
>Hung out with them when I first moved in about 5 years ago for a few parties.
>Slowly distanced myself from them for no reason.
>THey still invite me over for a beer or BBQ almost every weekend.
>Pulled up my driveway about 30 minutes ago and they were outside drinking and just chilling out.
>invited me for a beer and I made an excuse I had some remodeling to do in my house which was true but literally took me 15 minutes to do. >Now I"m just sitting on my couch with my window cracked so I can hear them having a good time while I type away on my laptop
why am I like this.

It's Saturday night idiot

I'll be too busy hiking and exploring pilgrimage sites

FUCK
work man

/Saturday feels/

Sat at my place all day
Nowhere to go, no one to see
Keep telling myself I'll go to the gym in the morning, I never do

Same. I sometimes drive to the """"nice"""" walmart or Target north of town and walk around for a bit, maybe buying something small just so I can say I left the house today. I've been slacking in the gym too. I was on a few strict programs, C6W for a cycle, Sheiko 29/30/32, and finished 1 cycle of Smolov last month.Since then I've hit the weights 4 times? Like one day a week. I think those programs burned me out to be honest. Trying to get back into it with the juggernaut method this week but already skipped deadlift and OHP day yesterday. RIP

>worked 9am - 9pm today
>sitting home alone now eating pizza thinking of ex

saturdays are my only rest days, looking forward to the gym tomorrow...

Trying to grow out some facial hair but it's patchy as fuck.
I know there are going to be awkward phases but man my ego is fragile.
Hopefully people stare at my arms or something rather than my face.

because you are depressed.

>find a really funny, sweet girl
>snapchat/text her for hours on end every day for a couple weeks
>pretty obvious the feelings are mutual, serious flirting etc.
>finally have freetime and on wednesday I ask her out on a date this saturday night(tonight)
>she agrees
>fast forward to tonight
>not responding to any of my texts
>decide to see if she sent any snapchats
>her snapchat story is her hanging out with another guy

why are women such whores

What are you my therapist

>tfw thinking about getting leg lenghtening surgery with my ethereum gains
I want to learn guys

You'll never accept yourself and will continue to feel short

>House
>Job

What do you do for work? How did you buy a house?

>a whore woman = all women

You just met a wrong woman. There are plenty of fishes in the ocean.

>wrong woman
>implying there is a right one

Fuck mate, get some beers and join them.

Become a stoic, if you meet the right girl great, if not, oh well. Don't get hung up on women who don't respect you.

Just drank four beers, relaxing and listening to podcasts. Contemplating how I'm going to give my two weeks for my JUST tier job next week. I think I'm going to quit my data analyst job and go be a landscaper, I just can't do the rat race anymore.

There actually might be you are just so fucked up you can't see it

She didn't seem that way man

The way she held herself... I never would have guessed it. How can they camoflauge themselves like that? I really thought I finally found a sweet down to earth girl.

Only three people in our group, including me, are at college for the summer. One goes home every weekend, plays Xbox all day after work on weekdays, and I think the other recently got a girlfriend. My girlfriend and I just broke up; she's seeing someone already. I spent Friday on the Chans. Tonight I'm just marathoning How I Met Your Mother. I have 7 months until I turn 21 so I can just go to bars and talk to people on weekends like this. Every weekend over the summer has been like this so far. It's getting pretty lonely after the break up.
I want to get back out there and meet some girls, but I have no idea what to do because it's summer and no one is here at uni. Tinder is working okay; I've got a few matches but I'm not really interested in most of them.

>forgetting average and below average women exist
>implying perfect person exist

Pretty/hot women are often degenerate in my experience.

Don't judge the book by its cover. It takes the time to get know people. That's why dating exists, I guess.

Going to EDC next week, I'm gonna enjoy my day of doing fuck-all besides lifting. Just bummed around and played space engineers all day.

Anyone else here gonna be at wasteland all weekend?

I'm sorry that happened, user. I know it sounds cliche, but you'll find someone down the road. She wasn't worth it anyways.

I think you need to get to know someone first. It's difficult, of course, but beautiful, 10/10 faithful women are out there. Just rare. Probably better off with slightly above average or so, honestly.

Went to school for firefighting ended up becoming a fire
safety inspector. Great money and an easy job.

>Become a stoic
This is breddy much what i did until I met current gf. It's weird being open with someone and they just accept it.
me:"Yeah futa is pretty fucking hot."
her:"HAH. Didn't think you would be more kinky than me."

I don't know how to handle this level of nice, guys

Just found out two of my roommates just started fugging, the girl roommate is what i would consider an ideal gf and has the juiciest ass. Feel devastated and jealous even though i have no reason to. why am i like this......

You're lucky. When she's out you get to sniff her dirty panties.

because you're lonely, and the girl that you have the most contact with is fucking somebody who isn't you.

>two of my roommates just started fugging

Take this as you will but misfortune will follow soon, rarely does something good come out of this situation.

I know that feel bro. I was pretty chapped for a while. Once I moved out and stopped seeing her everyday though I realised that she wasn't really that sick, living in close proximity to grills can do funny things to a man.

Have been snapchatting a friend for a while and sort of realized I have feelings for her. I've been super depressed for a while, never told her, but I think she can definitely sense it.

I'd ask her out but I feel pathetic, and I don't want to just rely on someone for happiness, or give someone the shittiest version of me, but its sort of eating me away.

I just want to be happy guys.

How good looking are you?

Probably 2/10.

>futa
>kinky

Normies pls leave.

Studying for my final exam. Soon I will start full time work and I don't want too, i've been living the comfy life shitposting all day for the last 2 years then phoning in my assignments at the last minute. Why does life have to start

Really? Good for you dude, if you're not just being self-deprecating.

>june
>exams
wat

>woke up early
>didn't want to get out of bed
>went to gym
>shit workout
>couldn't even force myself to eat anything
>night rolls around
>2 friends ask to chill
>ended up chilling, smoking, and jamming for like 5 hours
>stoned, sleepy, and in a good mood
awwyiss

>going to turn 21 in one month
>back home living with my parents during the summer while uni is out
>realize nobody I know or hang out with back in town are of age to drink
>will most likely be me going to bars alone
>or just end up doing nothing alone in my room all night

conflicted

I've always thought I was unattractive, but recently I think it's just my (meme)autism and having an abusive parent that led to my low self worth. Maybe 7 or 8?

I'm on the same fucking boat right now. Been living with a qt all year, I know she's not anything special but fuck I'm falling hard for her. I'm moving out in two weeks and I have to make a move now, I don't know what to do since I've had to control myself until now not to shit where I eat. Any advice familia?

Ehh, bars are over-rated. Enjoy spending time with your bros before they get lost to bar culture. I really miss hanging out with my friends from 18-21, there was always a house party to go to. Now, people want to hang out at some shitty hipster bar and pay $5 a drink.

my friends went to a party, didnt even tell me, so im on fit reading about oats,drinking my protein shake

We do 2 semesters a year. I'm in exams for semester 1. Does it not work like that everywhere?

Are you in the US? I've never heard of a system like that. Here we do Fall, Spring, Maymester, Summer I and Summer II.

Australia

4U

My GF broke up with me this morning and then talked about getting married, she came on her period and does this about every month saying shes leaving me but never goes thru with it, only on her period. We dont really argue unless we've both had too much to drink.

Shes asleep right now and im about to watch a movie. She doesn't understand why we aren't married yet but why would i marry into a relationship that is unstable that is just asking for trouble, like married people having kids to stay together no thanks. She doesn't understand that but it's been an interesting night.

Talk with her. If you still don't like the relationship, just end it. At the end of the road, it is better for you guys.

Finally worked out today and restarting again, but I'm just home laying on my couch being a lowlife trying to fuck my ex. 26....

I'm the user that just broke up with his girlfriend. I don't know how long you've been together, but my gf and I were together for 3 months when she brought up our future together. When she was on her period, she would threaten the relationship, belittle me, and compare me to other guys her friends were seeing even after talking about our future. It pushed me away, honestly. The next day or week she would be happy as can be. It was on and off and very unstable. I'm lonely as shit right now, but I think I'll be happier down the road. It's hard finding someone but it'll happen, I hope.
From my experience, maybe it's best that you break up with her. No sense in staying in a relationship that is rocky and inconsistent.

Just tell her that if she keeps doing it you're leaving. There's no reason to leave right now if you haven't put your foot down yet, just give her one chance to fix her behavior and if she can't then leave her.

don't forget to bring some tupperware for your spaghetti

>pretty obvious

hehe, how long will it take you to sniff reality?
while you were being a little bitch and chatting up a random girl all day like a nancy, homeboy was getting his dick sucked. and now your little oneitis friend is the next victim, soon to be wrapping her lips around his cock.

Going to Vancouver tomorrow for a business trip. Stoked

>be 21 test levels at their peak
>skinny fat just started lifting
>45 year old beside me takes shirt off and is shredded
>Helmut Strebl.jpg
>8/10 qt comes over dueling
>doesn't even know I'm there
Will I ever compare to 45 year old Chad

Drooling*

My eyes betrayed me Veeky Forums.

I know she's a whore, I know she's already fucked a man raw and had to have plan B.

I know I can't have feelings for her, I really did want her to be just a friend. Her having a sexual history akin to that disgusts me, but I know it doesn't matter if we never date.

I was talking to her for a long time, I went to the bathroom and when I was in there my pupils were extremely dilated.

I guess it betrayed my inner feelings even to myself, but I don't want to like her. Why do I hate it so much when that hoe leaves.

We have nothing in common and we're never going to date. Why do I feel this way?

>stress of finally being accepted and going to Uni
>gonna be expensive but it means a lot to me to get a higher education
>trying not to procrastinate this stuff so i dont fuck myself over again

also

>work around a lot of attractive qts
>tfwnogf weighing heavy on my mind

Ex just dropped this on me. I definitely still have feels for her, we were great together but she ended things because I was always working different schedule than her, and all we did was go to the gym and see each other some nights. The break up was really civil/mutual and we still talked a bit after, But this is sorta out if the blue. What do?

Are you brain dead? Once you turn 21, go to a store and exchange money for alcohol and share it with your friends in a private setting I cannot believe I need to be typing this out in 2017

I'm soo bored and depressed. Started new job as a welder. Don't know if I like it yet because I haven't got my first paycheck and I'm fucking exhausted every night and spent the last two weekends sleeping and being a fucking zombie. I know it's concerning my wife. I have no choice.

>back in september
>friend invites me out to a bar, says a girl i've been into will be there
>end up getting her number that night, friend gives me an attaboy
>go out on a date
>talking for a couple of months, stupid shit like sending each other dirty jokes at 2 in the morning
>kissing but no sex
>one day when i'm at the gym she sends me a snapchat of her and previously mentioned friend out together at a bar
>she says he's asking if i know karate because it gets him hard, i guess he was asking because i'm part asian
>starts sending me shit like "fuck you" because he tells her I was talking shit about her
>try to ask her what was going on over the next few days, no response from her but every time i would coincidentally get a response from friend saying he doesn't know what i'm talking about
>tells me a few days later he made out with her that night and if i don't want to talk to him anymore he understands
>they're spending holidays together
>they're still together
>haven't talked to that group of friends in 6 months
>no one's asked me what happened or where I've been
>haven't told anyone and can only assume they made up some bullshit about me so that no one's talking to me anymore
>skipping department softball games because I don't want to see those two
>might as well be dead to everyone

As someone who shares the same fate, I was gonna type out a long ass essay on this, but I'm ass at writing so I'll keep this simple.
All you have to do is chill out and apply logic. If you know she's a whore and your relationship wasnt gonna work out anyway, then there's nothing more to it than just focusing on more important things like lifting/career/education. Occupy yourself with other things until she's not such a sore spot in your heart and it's gonna go away eventually.

And that is why I never make friends with anyone I work with.

go to a park or the beach and just walk maybe see some qt3.14s make eye contact and post on mirin thread

better than walking around walmart or target lmao

go smash again, if you can do it without catching feelings. Be on the lookout for another girl to switch to once she moves or it goes sour or whatever. Love with a woman lasts while it lasts, and we don't live forever. Go enjoy her while you can m8

yeah gonna be going to edc next week and drop some lucy and some molly

gonna be my first "rave" never liked electronic music shit but im trying to be more open and go out more

I don't know if I want to smash and pass. I could if I wanted, I probably could even not catch feels. But she was a damn good girlfriend, and she doesn't deserve to get played. If she wants something physical until she leaves I'd be happy to, But it seems like she's acting more on emotion than physical want.

Spent the whole day eating food my ex used to love, we broke up like one month ago. Could be better, I guess.

I haven't missed a workout yet. It's summer so I can't dive into grades.

But I have started investing [spoiler]in crypto[/spoiler], dressing and smelling better (cologne), reading, and I'm going to learn how to draw soon.

I'm doing everything I can to run, when semester starts up again I'm going to try and find other girls I can maybe date, and hope it works.

>reached a 335 lb deadlift 1RM PR tonight

Good feels.

Godspeed senpai, I'm glad you're not letting it keep you down. Just dont lose the track now.

Why are dates so difficult Veeky Forums

>Meet girl at party
>flirt hard with her all week, snapchatting etc etc
>i tell her i'm taking her to this club downtown over the weekend (she's new to NYC)
>she agrees on Monday
>keep some contact all week, says she's "excited af" last night, i think it's a sure thing
>even talked to bouncer friend to get cover charge waived for us
>fast forward to earlier today
>she texts me saying "she promised her friend she would go to her family gathering" and can't go out
>it's a clear cop out
>asked her what changed her mind, she hasn't replied in two hours

Is it over brehs?

kek

My 2 cents:

Didn't have to be, but you beta'd out asking her changed. Now its over. When whores pull shit like that you can't show them it affects you. Now she looks at you as weak.

I'm really trying to say that if you can both be good for each other, even just for a while, then why not? Both of you can go into it with your eyes open and with clear expectations, knowing it's gonna end. If you think that's worth it, and that it won't ultimately hurt you, then go for it.

bullshit

you can ask a ho why she being a bitch it dont make you no beta retard

I think your right. I'm not worried about getting hurt, but I think it's going to make us both happy for a bit to at least pursue it. Low risk/high reward scenario.

Openly admitting a woman's actions affected your emotional state is not conducive to fucking that chick.

We're gonna make it, nothing good in life comes easy.

Same

>stuck between hobbies with nothing seeming interesting
>guilt from a rest day though i need it
>lose interest chatting to qts even if they're keen
>just had one text asking if everything was ok because its been days since we talked
>constantly feel like i'm sabotaging myself just so i have some struggle
>don't even know what i want, just that i need to keep moving forward

What would you have said then

This reeks of r/seduction

Man... that's terrible

what part of "what changed your mind?" means "this affected my emotional state"

it's not like he said "what changed your mind and made me sad wah wah"

who is this image based off of. the mechanics of this squat are horrible.

correct response is likely no response unless and until she texts you again. Other ways around this sort of crap are to double book dates; on the off chance neither one flakes you can pull the same crap she just did.

>party
>NYC
>snapchatting

>millennial teenagers living on their parents dime

>94 posts
>ctrl+f "girl", 16 matches
>ctrl+f "qt", 5 matches
>ctrl:f "gf" and 'girlfriend", 10 matches

this board is pathetically obsessed with women, jesus christ.

Cheating on my gf with her best friend
Worried that I'm not feeling as bad as I thought I would

Women are a huge part of what makes men feel emotions, stop the presses.

>goes into a thread with /feels/ in the title
>somehow, beyond all manner of comprehension expects women not to be brought up in spite of the fact that relationships are a large part of what make people feel like shit at times

k

>almost 3 years ago @18 years old
>take blood test for Testosterone
>300 ng/dl
>about half of the normal value for 50 year olds
>looked throughout the web about benefits/negatives of trt
>negatives outweighed benefits, but not by much
>fast forward to today
>have big chest and lats
>but not much else
>thinking about what I'd be like if I just took trt
>maybe I'd be happy
>maybe I would actually have >14" biceps
>maybe i would have lifted 4 plates by now
>maybe i wouldn't be a sadcunt anymore
I'm going to the doctor soon. I'm going to do what I should have done 3 years ago

Why are you dating someone if you just wanna play around with other angus, also she has a shitty friend, both of you. lol