Any Veeky Forums women on this board? How can I get in shape but still keep my curvy figure like pic related?

Any Veeky Forums women on this board? How can I get in shape but still keep my curvy figure like pic related?

Not hard. Read sticky. Do squats for a bigger ass. And strengthen the pectoral muscles for bigger tits, even push ups will help for that - google.

Less calories than you take in to lose weight. Eat more fiber - it will take more space in your stomach and make you full faster. Assuming you're a burger I guess you don't eat any fiber at all.

That woman is very fat and unattractive

Her stomach is a bit bulky and she's a nigress, but other than that she's ok. At least her hair isn't fucked up.

She could get it

T. Gay
Dont listen to him, we fuckin love thicc girls

Gain muscle. Squats.
Get a stronger frame, don't go overboard with lose weight.

Post a picture?

Don't listen to this faggot.
While the woman in the picture IS pushing it, many Heterosexuals find boobs desirable. As long as you keep an Hourglass figure (Boob > waist < Hips) is all good.

If you are genuinely curvy, as in you have a low waist hip ratio, outside of extreme gluttony or extreme starvation, you will generally stay curvy no matter what you do. Generally, though, everyone looks better when they work out. Even if you still carry some extra weight, you'll carry it better.

I'm not exactly sure why you'd want to keep looking like you sit on your ass all day eating cheese burgers, but okay. That's not curvy, that's literally fat. If you'd gain muscle without losing some fat, you'd literally just look bigger and lose your ''curves''. You will need to lose some fat if you want it to be even slightly visible that you don't sit on your ass all day. Which will mean that even if you have gifted genetics, you will lose SOME fat from your boobs.
Weighted hip thrusts, squats, curtsy lunges, hip abductions, quadruped miniband hip extensions, stiff legged deadlifts for your lower body. Do as much as you feel comfortable for your upper body, some women are too afraid to look muscular so it's up to you. Just one thing to keep in mind: DON'T TRAIN YOUR OBLIQUES TOO MUCH. You will get a more boxy appearance, which isn't the end of the world for someone who isn't literally fat, but for you it would make you look extremely unfortunate.

Squats are no good for ass, desu. Good for thighs, tho.

Ass = hyperextensions, glute raises and stuff like that. Also, sprinting is very good for your backside.

Waist: You eithe rneed good genetics or a waist cincher/Corset/waist trainer. They are very popular for a reason.

Chest: basically pure genetics. You can't train boobs, so to say. You also run the risk of bigger shoudlers and arms, which isn't very feminine.

Stop promoting obesity. Fat is ugly. I hope you die of a slow, excruciating heart disease.

>While the woman in the picture IS pushing it, many Heterosexuals find boobs desirable. As long as you keep an Hourglass figure (Boob > waist < Hips) is all good.

Naw she's fat as fuck

>how do I get fit but stay fatty?
You don't but I guess you could squeeze yourself into lycra and do some ineffective bullshit in a gym while taking pictures of yourself with your fucking phone like all the other 'i'm soooo thick and attractive and cruvy' cunts do. That way you can stay fat but also tell people about how much time you spend in the gym and how fit it makes you.

Post your body so we know what we're working with

She can get a big ass by doing squat /leg work and taking whey after workouts

All the fit girls do that

im ottermode dude actually, so I doubt that id die of heart disease

im ottermode dude actually, so I doubt that id die of heart disease

>wanting to be a lardtub

Not sure why you want to be fit in the first place, but you can do it by getting implants after you lose weight. You would need to gut roll implants if you want to look just like your lazily-airbrushed fat fetish model.

low test

I got some bad news for you friends: that boob is sagging to hell and the nice rounded chest she has going is at least 50% bra. These puppies would look like monstrosities irl.

But like other anons said: work on ass, keep bf ~20% and looking nice will follow.

These have to be bait threads right?
I'll bite, OP, that pic isn't fit. She's relying on angles and photoshop.
If you want this body, eat a fuckload x 1 and wear a corset x failure

Its a wig