What is the best forearm workout that hits every single muscle?

What is the best forearm workout that hits every single muscle?

diddlys 1x5

Do I Max Out?

>farmers walks
>reverse curls
>wrist roller
>wrist curls

>I workout in a really small yet cheap af gym
>no Farmers walk or wrist rollers

Pick up some heavy dumbels and walk around wothvthem and you are doing farmers walks

>This isn't how greentext works

>no wristrollers
Then make one. Or buy one.

Sorry, newfag here

Rock climbing

hammer curls and pushups

Reverse curls. 2-3 negatives on each rep with semi heavy weight.

Reverse curls instead of curls

I already do a lot of pushups with good form, it didnt help a lot

Heavy or medium weight?

Heavy as you can get, without slamming the weight down. You still wanna get that 3-4 sec negative. Cheat them up, like you would a cheat curl if that helps you.

Farmer's walks, also helps tremendously with grip. Pick up some dumbbells (20kg/45lbs should be plenty to start) and walk as far as you can. Drop them when your grip gives out and repeat a couple of times. On top of that you can switch regular curls for hammer curls, do straight arm and tricep pulldowns with the rope etc.

>What is the best forearm workout that hits every single muscle?
>pushups

These are the people giving fitness advice on this forum

OP, the major muscles you want to workout to get jacked forearms are pronators, supinators, flexors, and extensors. Supinators are opposite of pronators, so you won't find a workout that hits them both at the same time. Same with flexors and extensors. It's like a workout that hits your bi's and tri's.

Reverse curls are great. Go for reps, not weight (5x10). I do pronated/supinated twists with 20-25lb dumbbells for 5x10 as well. I don't do much more than that for my forearms since it's grip intensive, takes a while to recover, and I need that CNS stamina for deadlifts. If you've ever had CNS fatigue, you know what I'm talking about and how embarrassing it is.

hold deadlift as long as possible on last rep
power shrugs
wrist curls
weighted pull-ups
heavy farmers walks
heavy barbell rows
generally grip the bar as hard as you can on every lift, how this isnt common knowledge is beyond me

Reverse curls make the inside of my elbows bleed.

wut

>you won't find a workout that hits both supinators and pronators
>working the small, deep muscles will give you jacked forearms

Retard spotted

You know when you get blood drawn by an unskilled person and they make the inside of your elbows bleed? That's what happens when I do reverse curls.

Wrist roller and nothing else

>no farmers walk
Just walk with dumbbels, lol.

>no wrist roller
Then buy one, lol.

Are you trolling or have you got no problem solving skills at all?

im always surprised by the helplessness i encounter here. Google takes a fucking second and will be more helpful for shit like this
Even Jason Genova lives on his own. Think about that for a second

This. Sure, if you want a gorilla grip do some other stuff too, but if you want to look like Popeye wrist rollers are the answer.

Upload a pic of your forearms. Now.

>get phone charger
>tie it to dumbbell
>tie that to bar
congratulations you have a wrist roller

what the fuck

It's literally the 5th fucking image when you google 'wrist rollers' you pleb, you didn't even do that & you're here whining

forgot pic

No idea dude. I feel like something gets pinched on the inside and a day later a massive bruise forms.

I superset reverse ez bar curls and wrist curls. Do high reps to punish your pussy forearms. Then I do wrist rollers to fatigue.

What's a better option for wrist rollers, a mounted one or one that you have to hold up? I made a mounted one out of some pvc, rope and a hose clamp. I think I need to start changing which direction I roll to lift the weight more often as well.

n-now?

Green text is for quotes, translations and stories.

Blacksmithing

If you insist.

D

You look like a retard

Deadlift? Push to your max weight and you will struggle to keep grip.

Otherwise as assistance rest your forearms on a bench and curl with your wrists

you dont need some special exercise, you just need to do more grip work

Have small wrists do deadlift and shuttle carrying weight I.e jerry can or equivalent

Is it best to do wrist curls standing? Do I go heavy, or high reps?

wrist curls are a waste of time

They hurt so good though. My old gym buddy used to do them and later passed SAS selection where he needed to carry a couple of 20kg jerry cans for about 20 hours, also with 35 in pack webbing and rifle. For one of the many days of the selection course

just because they give a good pump doesnt mean that they make them grow

you could do 200reps in a row with a weight so light the pump would be insane yet it wouldnt do shit for growth

Then up the weight and lower the reps? Imo deadlift covers it. But depending on what you are training for, also some work on the muscular endurance

only 1% its not even noticeable bro

stick to what has been proven to work

grip stuff: deadlift, rows, farmer walks etc etc. Even doing some job that involves a screwdriver will work

reverse curls

Forearm roller stick with string and weights best exercise

>gonna hit forearms today
>walk into gym
>someone has taken all the farmers
>tfw

damn, bro. pissening forearms. it sick man

What the fuck?
That was the most retarded thing I've read here in a while.

i have thin wrists, what do i gotta do to make them less girly

manual labor 5 days/week
do some hard work you fucking pussy

wrist flexion and extension does work. your assertion that it doesn't is asinine.

Are hand grippers a meme?
What is a good routine for hand grippers?
I have an adjustable one that goes up to 40kg and a heavier 90kg one.

you don't need actual strongman equipment for farmer's walks. grab some dumbbells. you don't even need to walk if you're looking for grip strength and forearms. grab some dumbells and sit on a bench and hold them by your side to failure. walking with them just uses back to stabilize the weight.