Squat - 120kg

>Squat - 120kg
>Deadlift - 150kg

>Bench - 60kg

Just fuck my shit up senpai

no. lift more and stop bitching, faggot

incoporating more chest exercises that arent bench press should help, as more as benching more buDDuy

After doing high rep bicep and tricep work my bench went up significantly. Try that user.

Lad I deadlift 260kg and only have a 100kg bench.

>Squat 75 kg
>Deadlift 95 kg
>Bench 90 kg
It's more embarassing this way honestly

I have your opposite problem senpai

>squat 90lbs
>bench 90lbs
>deadlift 150lbs

my squats are godawful and I can never seem to get my form right. Squat is the one thing I really need to be strong in and it's easily my weakest and wimpiest lift

t. fat girl trying to get fit

>tfw 200/180/200 kg total

>squat: 165 kg
>dead: 180 kg
>bench: 65 kg

bruh

Why do you find them so hard???

Bench : 60kg
OHP: 50kg
Squat: 55kg
Deadlift: 95kg
JUST

>Squat 120kg
>Deadlift 140kg

>Bench 70kg

>OHP 45kg
FUCKING OHP, it's my favourite lift too

More push ups, do them every day. I do a good 15kg more than you on bench and I only do it once a week.

Compared to other lifts your OHP is normal senpai

115 squat
85 bench
62.5 ohp
125 dl

Stubby arm master race right here

>125 dl

How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

5'8 72.5

(all in kg)

ohp 60kg x5
bench 90kg x5
deadlift 125 x5

used to squat 145 for 1, got big legs, small upper body and all other lifts dropped so i don't squat anymore

I started doing dips and flat/incline dumbbell bench so I at least have some size on my chest but I can't bb bench more than 70kg no matter what I try.

How long does it take for people to squat 120kg?
I really need to know this.

Squat 190 kg
Deadlift 220 kg

>Bench 85 kg

When do I stop SS? Everything is progressing nicely even with a weekly progression

>bench 70
>squat 70
>deadlift 130

just... what?

>Bench: 77.5kg
>OHP: 55kg
>Squat: 20kg kettlebell

The gym guys were/are nervous/hesitant to let me do leg stuff because of a slight bend in my back.

RIP.

Kek

Mine
Squat 225kg
Deadlift 205kg
Bench 115kg

Monster legs senpai

I've been working out for 3 months. I'm at 100kgs and I still got small legs
So I guess maybe 5-6 months? after the 100 mark it's gets gradually harder to increase

I bench 65kg 3x5 and squat 70kg 3x5

Well fuck. I am lifting for a month now, doing squats twice a week and best I can do is fucking 40kg. This is fucking embarrassing.

Make sure you're retracting your scapula and dropping your shoulders, keep tight and squeeze that fucking bar as hard as you can! As soon as I started squeezing my bench went up like crazy! It should feel pretty intense, that's how you know you're doing it right.

>40kg
That is really low senpai. I started out with 55kg on my first day. Are you eating right?

do you have any set program or just do what needs doing?

if no set program try this:

find the weight you can rep for 6, say for example you can get 60 x 6, do 3 sets warmup on 40 x6, 2 on 50 x6 and final set 60 x6. once you get 60 x6 2 training days in a row you can work the weight up by 5kg, get 65 x6 2 weeks in a row and move it up. i only hit a plateau at 105 x6 doing that.

you can also use the same training method for deads, squats and ohp.

its beacuse your progression says so, you gonna prob stall on bench and keep progressing on squat in future

you are doing just fine for beginner

>The gym guys were/are nervous/hesitant to let me do leg stuff because of a slight bend in my back.
Squats are what fixed my garbage posture. You actually get a feel for how things function and what feels good and bad while you strengthen all kinds of stabilizers.

>170kg squat
>190 kg deadlift
>105 kg bench

Bench hasn't moved for more than a year, really crossing my fingers that sheiko will push it further

no, should be 5-8kg heavier

>he pays for gym memebership but the "gym guys" don't "let" him use the equipament

>sheiko
>at 105kg bench, 170kg squat, 190dl

please stop no more

incline bench: 170 lbs 4x6
rack pull: 275 lbs 2x6
squat: 225 lbs 3x6

J U S T

Holy fuck you have almost the exact same stats as me, except my bench is 95.
Did you hurt your lower back as well?

Squat 100 kg
Deadlift 150 kg
Bench 100 kg

Feels good ignoring legs mang

good job, comrade!

>start SS
>squats and deadlifts going up
>fail press at 85 lbs
JUST

OHP=25kg
Bench=50kg
squat=dont do em
deadlift=100kg

fuck my shit up

sadly due to my setup i have to clean the bar off the ground to do OHP so i feel thats seriously limiting my lift..

Why don't you squat?

I stupidly didn't squat for my first 3 months of lifting and quickly hit a plateau - squatting enabled me to overcome it and then some.

i went to the gym when i was 16 for about 6 months (im 20 now) and i didnt know fuckin anything about free weights or lifting so i used the leg press until i got to over 500 pounds, as a result my quads and hamstrings are way over developed compared the rest of my body

when i started lifting about 3-4months ago my quads were 25 inches round compared to my chest being only 37 inches

i was 6'2 148 pounds when i started now im 188 pounds so im looking much more proportional as well, my lifts suck tho