Chad is drinking beer while you are eating egg whites

Chad is drinking beer while you are eating egg whites.

>cuts for 9 months straight
>has one beer in the summer
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SO UNFAIR

thats a diet coke

Good to hear. I hope Chad has a good time

The nipple of the guy on the left is running away

>implying that beer can fuck up your gains

Chad has no Idea what cutting is. He just do a brosplit 4 times a week while not giving a shit about what he's eating. Genetics are 90% of fitness.

5' 6" on the left, 5' 4" on the right. I can get stronger, they can never get taller.

>Genetics are 90% of fitness
Spoken like someone who never set foot in the gym.

This. I don't understand how hard it can be for some to realise that the people posting pictures eating pizza or drinking spend the rest of the time being strict. If you are not approaching diet and a fitness-lifestyle like this you are failing at life, be a strict when you are alone and be more relaxed when you are with friends.. It's current year, there are manuals on exactly how to get shitfaced without putting on fat.

Why would setting your foot in a gym affect your knowledge on this topic? Actually studying nutrition does. Im not surprised to see this kind of bullshit being spewed on a board that seriously believes calories in and out is a good model for weight loss though.

You said:
>Genetics are 90% of fitness.
Which is bullshit on multiple levels of analysis. If you ever set foot in a gym, you would notice that you won't get ripped by genetics.

Most of the advice on this board is for body builders. You don't have to be very strong or big to impress normies. I do 25 push-ups and 30 sit-ups when I wake up and before I go to bed and do some pull-ups/chin-ups periodically and most normies say things to me like "okay muscles" and stupid stuff like that. I started lurking fit when I was fat for weight loss advice but all it came down to was eating less calories. Unless you're competing in bodybuilding competitions, most of the advice here is useless.

Even small amounts of alcohol affects whole brain negatively.

are these two considered chad level?

k

No, hence not the 100%

>spend the rest of the time being strict.
What?

maybe they have fast metabolism
Maybe they do sports
Maybe they go to the gym and burn those calories

Im 6ft 163lbs and my daily calories to keep my weight is 2700 cals

I have to eat 3700 calories a day to gain 2lbs a week

They are manlets so it's ok

>muh metabolism

Lmao first day of my exercise physiology class my professor drew a pie chart on what determines physical ability and genetics made up 50% of that pie chart.

Just look at blacks in the NBA or scandinavians in strongmen competitions. Sure some of it is cultural but black people have higher centers of gravities and some people just have good proportions and muscle fiber types for specific sports

>black people have higher centers of gravities
>gravities

gravity yourself

fucking this

They dont have a stric diet, they eat and drink, they just burn those calories

Go back to r9k with these chad bs

Yes metabolism is a thing, That's why it's harder to be lean when you're old.

please post a body pic

I can tell from his cute little tiny arms (and his latino heritage) that he's still a turbomanlet today

how is it harder to eat less?

protip: it actually requires LESS effort, and is way easier. You don't have to cook, you don't have to move you jaw, nothing.

Maintenance is easy. Building to that point is harder

Chad looks to be a bit of a manlet

Sounds like that someone is you.

kevin levrone is 5'11 and his competition weight was about 240 lb

Who tf said that you can't keep a strict diet while eating and drinking? How fucking restrained do you think people are when on maintenance / lean bulking?

Yes, if you eat 1000 cals over maintenance you gain 2lbs a week, what is your point? Do you not think that you could fit in the occasional beer and pizza on a 3000 calorie diet?

You are so new please leave and never return. Srs.

It's just a shitty overplayed meme. pls back to r9k

You cant argue with his numbers...

Genetics are quite literally the single most important factor, if your genetics are shit no matter how hard you try you will never look good unless you hop on massive ammounts of steroids.

You do realize steroids don't make you look good, right? Lighting makes you look good. Steroids make you look big.

Epigenetics shows it literally is all (modulation of the expression of your own existing) genetics.

Kevin was already roiding back then though

my raifu

Steroids just emphasize the contrast between good and bad genetics. If you have shitty genetics and start roiding like a madman, it will become all the more visible. And if your parents blessed you with good genes, you'll ascend to a demigod

pic unrelated

Different steroids for different things kiddo. Go read some more before posting fallacies