Is it too late to start over at 30 and try to become Veeky Forums again?

Is it too late to start over at 30 and try to become Veeky Forums again?

>broke up with fiancee due to her cheating ass
>be lonely and miserable af
>started balding, don't look as good as I used to anymore
>realize everyone is suddenly way ahead of me

Sometimes it can be simply too late to still 'make it', isn't it?

Anyone else managed to come back from rock bottom at a later age? Please share...

35 y/o

It is never too late to get fit.

Clean your room, bro, and get out there and after it. You won't give a shit once the ball is rolling

Young enough to fix it still!
Don't let the negativity stop you from positive behavior. It's best to fake it until you make it.
I'm 29 and was having trouble losing weight, I found that a large fruit shake twice a day with 2 protein shakes was all I needed.
Read Awaken the Giant Within by Anthony Robbins if you want to get in your head and start making changes.
The most important thing to do is move in the right direction daily. Even take progress reports: how I was doing a year ago, how I was doing a month ago, how I'm doing now. When you start seeing some real progress you won't have to fake feeling good because you'll have things in your life that do make you feel good.
Get out there bro!

>already 30
>already balding
Just hop on juice bro

George Foreman did it at 40.

So did the rest of your fiance cheat on you, or was it just her ass?

im 37

Best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is right now. It's what my therapist told me a couple years ago, and I always remember it now.

As long as you don't get morbidly obese it's pretty easy to get Veeky Forums

How is your life? What do you do for work?

Any friends or gf?

If you've given up now it only gets harder to continue, you can change it just takes time and hard work. I'm in the same boat, but I refuse to give up yet and I want to change

my life isn't too bad right now. I'm a HS teacher and was just offered a new job on the spot last week, so I'll likely be moving.

I have a few friends but nothing too substantial. I haven't had a gf in seven years, but am currently fucking a 24yo from tinder.

just a few years ago I was a fat, weak, alcoholic. Get your shit together, get your diet right, get in the weightroom. Don't wait any longer to get this done. Looking after your body takes dedication but it improves almost every aspect of your life and performance.

30 can be your physical prime. Look at ultra marathon runners, special forces soldiers, top powerlifters etc. But this is an average when people who have trained all through their 20s are reaching or nearing their peak.

It's hard starting from a long period of being sedentary. But take advantage of this moment before your age begins to fight against you. Try to reach your peak by 35 or 40 and never stop. Maybe you'll leave them behind when they retire

Shut the fuck up. You're only 30 fucking years old.
>started balding, don't look as good as I used to anymore
It's an easy fix. Get back in shape, work your ass off. Believe it or not, there's a metric fuckton of women into slightly older guys, and 30 is as about as slight as it gets.
>realize everyone is suddenly way ahead of me
The only reason this matters is if you want to get into competitions. 'Making it' is not a universal marker for fitness, it is achieving a goal you set for yourself. Some fat fuck who wants to lose 40 pounds and does it made it, then they set another goal and try to "make it" again.

I also want to mentiont hat I was fucking rock bottom back then. No job, no direction, recnetly divorced, moved back in with my parents, getting drunk every night. You are probably in a better spot than I was. \

I'm still wayyyyy behind my peers in almost every aspect of adult development, but Im reasonably fit, have things I do with my time, and socialize every so often.

DiD I click on /r9k/ by accident?

Yea, I think I'm in a good spot than most people on Veeky Forums or most people on the Internet I was on another forum and they mentioned my view of life is fucked up since most people are struggling and I have everything but don't do anything with my life except work.

38 yr old here
I dont date any girls over 22 and im having the time of my life

If your balding get a hair system

Hop on gear to get huge and shredded in two years flat, i cruise on tren, deca, and test

Use dnp to drop the fat once you reach your goal size/strength

Start getting sculptra injections in your face to rebuild lost collagen, combine this with laser face peels, eyebrow, nosehair, and earhair trimming to look ten years younger

I consistantly get guessed as being 28 years old

Godspeed user

>started balding
Get rid of it, make it a choice and not something that happens to you. Trust me I've been there (balding by 21) and just skipping that whole struggle looks better and makes you a lot happier in the long run. As for lifting, fix your diet, do SS for 6 months to a year and then jump on gear.

pics of your trainwreck face pls

Legend.

10/10 my man.

at 30 I was obese
couldn't run 5 k without stopping
had to pee every 30 minutes
could barely get hard
when I did come it was droplets and it took me a week to get remotely horny again
felt like shit in the mornings
felt depressed
anxiety

now Im 32
around 15%BF
run halfmartahons(with ease) first marathon coming soon
constent boners
shoot buckets
hardly worry

Id recomend some lifting and slowly ramp up your cardio

never too late until you're literally fucking dead m8. i know it sounds normie-tier but it's 100% true.

yeh this
as long as you are still breathing nigger you can make huge changes

i'll give it a bump for op. Could be a good thread

Go relax, lean back, have some snacks and watch Synechdoche New York.

How did you do it?

Do you have a gf though?

What about happy in life at 32?

NIGGA pls

get on dat dere rogain

work out erryday

go on clean diet of lean meats and veg

sort out wardrobe to god tier

get yourself modern haircut

in 6 months you can look better than 68 percent of neckbeards in their early twenties

you will grow younger every day

your dick will swell and you will fuck harambe on a motorcycle.

Not that guy, but more often than not a gf will drag you down while you're trying to improve. If you have a gf who wants you to improve yourself for your own benefit and not just hers, then she's probably worth keeping. Having a gf can make you complacent and feel like things are going okay since you have a gf. Not having a gf is great motivation to drive you to improve yourself every day until you meet your own goals

but op is a fucking normie

how did you find direction in life? that's me right now apart from the divorced part

We will make it, get off your ass

Start working hard, you have been resting and you have been there and done that. It is time for a change, only you get to fight through your journey in life and that is the only way you can achieve the life you want, if you wait for motivation, if you wait for the day your life will change it will never come. Life is built on uncomfort and challenges, either achieve something or step out of the way and keep watching life pass you by while others spend every day working on themselves. It is time to stop looking for comfort it is time to step up and put the boots on. You are your own enemy and you are your own friend, love yourself and step outside of your comfort zone

People make it because of who they are and their abilities to keep pushing forward not because they followed a program of a.b.c and you'll achieve what you want

I'd recommend shaving your head once the balding gets bad enough (I shaved my head starting in my early twenties) - it's a pretty popular look these days (beats that fucking manbun thing going around).

I was obese in my early twenties, got fit up until my late twenties, then was skellington (I did lots of hiking and cardio) until early thirties. What I found was that it was relatively easy to get back into lifting weights again post-30, I was surprised on how quickly my strength came back.

>Be in High School
>Be 312lb
>Makes friends with lifter from chorus class
>Invites me to gym
>Next 1&1/2 years have gym buddy we even have a key to HS school gym to lift before class and during the summer
>Go from 312lb down to 182lb become fit as fuck
>Benching 275 feeling great
>The first time I got hyper-atrophy best feeling in my life
>Decide to some thing we call hell day, were you work out nonstop starting Sat morning.
>Nonstop cardio running only pause to dry heave, followed by max lifting and back to cardio and back and forth
>That night feel dizzy and hot all over.
>Take an ice cold bath and still feel hot all over
>Drive down to grocery store and get 2 bags of ice and take bath with that.
>Pass out
>Wake up in hospital with lifting friend there and family
>Find out I have been unconsciousness for 4 days.
>Doctors tell me they are going to put me on dialysis because they are worried about lactic acidosis build up and its destroying my kidneys
>Apparently during our hell day I broke down to much muscle
>They put me on dialysis lifting bro comes back every day to check in on me
>My lactic acidosis levels come down after 3 weeks
>discharged from hospital
>scared to work out

That was Highschool for me, I have now hit 30 and have the weight finally back. Just started diet and exercise again and dropped 10lbs in 2 weeks. I'm scared Veeky Forums

Fuck honestly 28-35 is still prime for men. Even scooby at 45 was goddamn gorgeous

as long asyou're taking care of your body and keeping the bf low you're going to look just fine.

It is actually easy as fuck at 30.

Everyone is fat, you just need to be a bit in shape and you are ahead of 75% of the competition.

nigga you got rhabdo, consider yourself lucky somebody found you

most people let themselves go to utter shit at 30. Simply being healthy weight s an advantage. Ifyou're fit you can really draw mires at the PTA meetings.

30? Nigga you ain't finished already are you?

You haven't even finished warming up yet. Get gud or stay home crying about every opportunity you sit there not doing anything

You see what you did last time? yeah!
Avoid whatever hell scape you tried to carve that day, and stick to a calmer workout plan.

Yeah but what are you competing for at that point? Fat old single moms?

you compete for younger girls, dummy. There are a few fit women 30+ but they are keeping trim for the paycheck, not to fuck fit men.

The Hodgetwins didn't start to lift again until their late 30's early 40's and just look at them

>i cruise on tren, deca, and test

You gonna die early son

Lol, just don't be a dumbass. You could get pretty fit exercising only 3 times a week without destroying your fucking body

Every single cunt that says its too late at young ages should kys if they are serious.
Seriously it should be bannable inget the impression most of this is coming from some femanon/r9k/ raid its annoying spam.

I am in a similar boat as you.

I broke up with boyfriend of 10 years, had to move back in with parents, currently saving money and trying to lose the weight I gained while being complacent in a relationship.

It worries me because I know my options for dating get slimmer for females as they get older.

But dude, if we keep at it we will reach our goals. Look at all the people who accomplish many things later on in life. You can make it.

I experienced some pretty extensive damage to my spine crashing into a tree stump during a night jump when I was 26.
I had trouble walking for a while and would sometimes have to crawl to my medical appointments.

31, still serving in a very physically demanding job in the military.

W-w-will you be my daddy? I lost mine.

Damn that picture proves time melts people. Shit's scary, that's why I'm starting now while I'm youngish (29) to try to look good when I'm 45+. Sunscreen, good food, exercise, water, and moisturizer.

How do I get younger looking skin?

pls

Use a dermaroller to stimulate collagen production. Combine this with a serum, toner, moisturizer, and cleanser. It's worth your time and the cost isn't that high.

27 to 32. Never too late

>i cruise on tren, deca, and test
no, you aren't "cruising" youre addicted to drugs

Next year's gonna come one way or another, you can be worse or better when it does.
Words, justifications, and thoughts don't matter. All that matters is what you do, and what you do is what you are.
You know what you have to do.

So what do you do with all that loose belly skin, just keep tucking it into your pants?

Stay out of the sun.

Seriously it makes a massive difference. Looking at a family of sisters I went to school with the ones that tanned and beached all day look like crap while the introvert that stayed inside most of the time still looks not much older than when we were in school.

I'm 27 and i work at costco and have no direction in life, idk what to do. Only thing i'm really sort of passionate about is weight loss because i've lost 115 pounds.

Yeah pretty much.

>Use a dermaroller to stimulate collagen production.
That's the prickly brush thing right?
>Combine this with a serum
?,
>toner, moisturizer, and cleanser.
What brand would you recommend. I'm using coconut oil for moisturising atm.
>It's worth your time and the cost isn't that high.
Well, Sunscreen as well right?

>Stay out of the sun.
>get anaemic looking low-vitamin D3 aesthetics.

There's no winning.

Supplement the vitamin D?

What is the alternative? Not trying? If you aren't going to kill yourself, you might as well improve what there is to improve. Because if you don't, you'll just end up more and more miserable. Yeah you've missed many trains by 30 but a lot of older failures would kill to be in your position.

But perhaps it is time to consider what 'making it' means to you really. It's a bit miserable if your life goal at 30 is to have a nice body to fuck bitches with. According to Shakespeare's seven ages of man, you would be turning from 'soldier' to 'justice' (lover comes before soldier). Meaning you would be transitioning from functional strength to, uhmm, life of virtue maybe?

OP, this is me at 40. I'm sure you can exceed this by the time your 31.

Good luck.

I'm 53 and bald. Fly me!

looking good, brothers