Why are women such gains goblins?

Why are women such gains goblins?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxhoundstudio.com/blog/fitness-lifestyle/the-ideal-male-physique-—-what-girls-want-want-guys-want-to-be/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most of the time they wanna drag you down.
The rest of the time they want your attention to be focused on them.

good blog post.

>lol
>mfw even guys text like this now

Women want to make you fat, turn you into a dad with a beer belly, and then cheat on you. That's how women lock a man down.

Tell her that she can work-in with you by doing Dick Thrusts x Ejaculation

>trying to get bigger lol
Are you a virgin user?

t. virgin

everyone texts like this, as long as its not in every single text along with haha's who gives a fuck

>Oh lol
>Lol
Leave this boring bitch, OP.

Just tell her you're doing it for yourself, not her

I can't relate to this.
>tfw girl keeps commenting on how skinny you are

Ss + gomad

girls want attention
but they want you to be sexy
please wake up 2 hours earlier to get your gains in while she's asleep
then you can keep her
otherwise she'll keep moving from dude to dude

>literally every single woman (see: entitled whore) ever

MGTOW friend, MGTOW... it's not for virgin neckbeards... you can/should have sex while on it, you just don't have to deal with this kind of bullshit.

She's talking about your penis you autist. Get a hint.

>oh haha
gets me every time

>MGTOW
My Girls Tug On Willy? Mein Gott That's Our Wiccan?

THIS USED TO ME FUUUUCK

My mom isthe worst for that. She absolutely hates the idea of me going to the gym and thinks it's going to kill me.

Then she bitches I need to lose weight and get a gf. Both are true but I don't wanna hear that shit from her who complains when I try to.

>

Same. user you are a perfect size now, don't get any bigger.

she means you're lean user women just don't understand anything

>user I don't want you to go to the gym
>user you don't need to gain weight, 130 lbs at 6'1 is totally normal!
>user I don't want you staying out late
>user I don't want you going out with these people they're bad
>user I don't want you drinking

>user why don't you have a girlfriend?

You have to occasionally throw in a lol otherwise texts sound really serious.

>letting a girl affect you like this
The mark of a beta.

>MGTOW
This is the most beta post in the thread

Thanks user, but I'm really skelly mode atm.
Hopefully she will notice when I make visible gains.

best believe you'll make hella gains this summer then bulk all winter too and get nice and cut for next summer

>Funny, I was thinking the same thing about you.

I don't think she wants to drag you down, user. She's giving you a compliment, take it. My gf tells me I'm a big guy every now and then and I always reply with "4u"

virgin spotted

Tons of people mainly family have told me to stop it with the lifting before I get "too big"

Fucking this. My gf is chubby and complains about me sorting my shit out and hitting the gym. I actually have loads of physical issues and old as fuck but go everyday. "You are fit enough" etc etc

I posted this in another thread but it seems to be a better fit here. Veeky Forums I need some expertise. I had sex with a girl last Thursday and she seemed down to do it again. But I've been pushing pretty hard for repeat the past two days and I'm concerned that's turned her off the whole deal. Am I reading too much into her not messaging back?

Leave it for a week. If no txt move on. Chicks dont dig desperate dudes.

I find this kind of cute and innocent instead being cringe.

Dude, nobody is talking about bending your neck for a woman.
We're just saying how it is.

sneak out of the house, be rebellious. Don't let your mommy kill your physical and social gains
>tfw managed to get laid even though I had super catholic helicopter parents
>by the time I went to college they had loosened their grip considerably and I could live a somewhat normal life

>Rebbeca with two b's

manga name?

why did she send tht last message like that with such aggression or plainness. id hit her with the "well i do." and dont hit her up for like two days who the fuck does she think she is fuck that bitch op

Poor creature...

>gf wants me to constantly break my diet and quit the gym
Stupid insecure sluts.

Literally comes up with a reverse google search, are you retarded?

Irony is this came from guys playing mmos

this wealthy harpsichord is just a goldmine of reaction faces

>now

2003 was 15 years ago

listen, nothing can be a detriment to your gf problem. its all on you to hunt around with your dick.

However, for the case of your mother... I can help you with that. Now you see, even now, your mother is still a women. She will always be craven for dick regardless of marriage or post menopause. Once you reach higher than normie levels of aesthetics, you are that much closer to an Oedipus dream. Either that or move aside and give me your mother's digits. Fucking dweeb. Who complains about their mother on an user board? Sounds like she needs a good dicking.

I got accused of being overly serious in a text before because I put a period at the end of the sentences I wrote...

>tfw girls think you're angry unless you put ":)" at the end of every sentence

>having conversations over text
legit a precursor to cuckold fetishism

Onani Master Kurosawa. Weird but definitely a good ride.

I'm sorry you have such a hard time fitting in with modern society Mr. Caveman.

>implying chad even knows what a phone is and doesn't just get rayped by 10/10 HQNP jailbaits whenever he steps out the door
nice quads tho, thank mr jackpot

She's right, you know.

foxhoundstudio.com/blog/fitness-lifestyle/the-ideal-male-physique-—-what-girls-want-want-guys-want-to-be/