This isn't very good progress for one month of lifting is it? Give it to me straight

This isn't very good progress for one month of lifting is it? Give it to me straight.
Before that I never exercised, used to be fat but got thin from dieting alone pretty much.

Sorry I couldn't find the same top for a better comparison!

I think it's the lighting but the girl in the pic seems a bit trimmer but not much

It's a month... what did you expect?

No progress to be seen, yet. Keep at it.

I shall monitor this thread.

idk I'm new to this so I'm not sure how long it should take to see results.

sverige???

>one month
>progress

>inb4 200+ replies

How's your diet? Are you bulking/cutting? The pillars of progress are 1/3 lifting challenging weights 1/3 proper rest/sleep and 1/3 diet.

3 months or so to see progress

Imagine if a dude submitted the same thing

Focus on the lifting progress the body will change over time.

It can take years, to be honest. Don't expect to see a difference from month to month, you'll quickly be disappointing and want to quit.

Take a picture once a month, put them all into a folder, and in a year or two you'll see a difference.

it will probably take at least a few months before you start noticing changes

My diet is pretty good, lots of protein and I don't care for sugary stuff so that's lucky. I don't manage to sleep very well but I'm taking rest days so I suppose that's all right? I'm doing 4 days a week lifting.

you FUCKING lazy whore its not even been 8 hours

fucking KILL yourself

kek

What's your program, are you challenging yourself with the weight(while keeping good form) are you coming to the edge of failure and progressively overloading when necessary?

Are you taking the average of your weight every 7 days naked, first thing in the morning and gaining .5 pounds a week?

GIT OUT

post feminine penis

>Give it to me straight.

its like 1 month for yourself to notice changes, 3 for others

Bulk moar

Well I've been doing just machine work (pls no bully I can't get form right :/) and increasing sets then reps then weight in accordance with Veeky Forums advice.

I haven't gained any weight yet which is part of why I'm concerned. I was 8st 10lbs in the first pic, 8st 2lbs in the second. I'm 5.6''.

feminine

benis
e
n
i
s

don't have one m80, plus blue board

interest lost

A picture of you showing your back would deffo not hurt. As well as one for the front with no shirt on

Why do women get sluttier the more they work out?

id give it to you straight for sure.

Also, one month what did you expect?! come back in 6 months. And read the sticky dumb but cute looking bitch

Compounds help so much. just start doing bar squats .should be 45lbs.

I just tied my top up bc it's loose and long. Don't be so triggered.

>8st 10lbs in the first pic, 8st 2lbs
what the FUCK is this ?
8st 10lbs in the first pic, 8st 2lbs

>one month

Is that really bad then? I kinda anticipated gaining weight but my body fat percentage has decreased so maybe I'm gaining a bit of muscle as I lose weight?

People are gonna say a lot of mean hurtful things to you hear BB I just want you to know that I'm not like other guys and that I'm here for you ; ) Me thinking of you hurting tears me up.

so are you trying to put on muscle or get leaner or what

>mfw thinking of you hurting

nah, you could have worn the same clothes to show true change, you just love the attention for your big roastie

gets me every time
>tfw I remember the original post

better defined ass, perkier breasts, presumably flatter stomach, 10/10 would fuck

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I'm not gonna literally change my clothes just to take a fucking pic for Veeky Forums.
Sorry your mum doesn't love you enough.

Its been a month, not much going to change.

if you can, try and do some barbell exercises, like deadlifts, or squats, will do you good, because what you need is more ASS.

One month is plenty when you are a lazy bitch

What was your diet like? Be honest. Was it healthy or did you eat as little as possible?

Yeah I know :/ I feel like my arse is the area making the least progress, I find it really hard to do squats right. I watch videos and film myself and asked for help at the gym and stuff, but I just feel all the strain in my quads.

the girl in OP's pic has a fine ass, it doesn't need to be big, it needs to be firm and perky, not chunky cellulite

would prefer a pic in the usual "underwear only" style for, uh, reasons

be my gf

I think he was meaning he doesn't know what 10st means

Lots of protein, no fast food or sugary snacks. I usually have a dessert spoon of peanut butter for breakfast, eggs for lunch and whatever my parents cook for dinner. Vegetarian.

you need to push your ass backwards more. If squats aren't doing it for you romanian deadlifts, deadlifts, hyper extensions and Hip thrusts are things you should try out.

Also, whats your diet like? I hope you aren't just eating less but actually eating better.

And if you advent already, read the sticky.

Stop eating bread.

best would be to use a tape measure various parts of the body, compare it to next month, even if you think you look the same it will change.

you're hot, was about to write a lewd message but am lazy.

Oh lol 14lbs to a stone so 122lbs to 114lbs.

A month is literally nothing. come back when its been 6

learn to enjoy the process, that way its not such a big deal that the gains come slow. I dunno what your goals are, but if they aren't losing weight, it is gonna take some time. Its worth it though

bitch your from UK right? just use KG you cavewoman, no one uses "stones" except illiterates.

>DYEL femanon posts a single pic of non-existent progress after one (1) alleged fucking month of lifting
>13051 replies
sickening

posture has improved

hueheuhue

top zozzle

OP if your really a girl how common is it for white women to betray their race and fuck nogs? Was about to get this qt's number from work until I found out she burned the coal.

>tfw I've still not recovered from decimalisation of currency

Its not my fault my dick does all my thinking.

post anus PLEASE

Please have a penis.

Someone post the mfw thinking of you hurting pasta

Can't tell without fully nude pictures.

These are important as they allow us to examine if the most important areas have been hit - i.e. the thighs, buttocks, gut, etc.

IF YOU WANT TO BUILD MUSCLE THEN YOU HAVE TO STOP FUCKING CUTTING!

FUCKING JESUS CHRIST!

This so much, people wanna get jacked. Lift for a month or 2 no diet.... "okay I want to look like that cut up like that guy.... so I think Im going to try this keto diet" ......

Like you haven't built anything to fucking cut for yet.

hay guise r8 my progress after 1 gym trip

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

>be femanon
>be on a cut
>lift machine babbyweights

Even males with their massively superior muscle building capabilities don't make gains doing this. Just something to consider

One month ... huge differences cant be made that quickly

buy whey protein and you will see fast results

take shake after squat/leg workout

it's likely a problem with hip and ankle mobility, in addition to bad motor patterns developed over time due to posture.
look up the agile 8, and start doing unilateral glute isolation moves like step ups, split squats, or one legged hip thrusts.

id fuck you

Looks good for one month. Keep progressing.

took you one month to change clothes, wew.

YOU NEED TO EAT

Tbh I think this looks good for 1 month
Bear in mind you won't see results as fast as men would

you look the same bro

tits or gtfo btw

Before you get too worked up, just remember who you are talking to here.
80% of Veeky Forums barely qualifies as human.

It's actually looks pretty good.

Most people will say you look bad or what have you, but that's because they're gym monkies who mostly haven't the first fucking concept of what good progress for a normal woman is.
This includes the women.
No I take that back. The women will be the most vocal but also the most ignorant.

You've put on a bit of ass mass you've "toned" up and gain some decent mass.
Your tits even look perkier
Doing good.

Post partially clothed progress pics and I might even break no fap.

lmao

I've been lifting for the first time yesterday but I can't see any progress! Tell me I'm pretty Reddit!

>one month

kek

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

and of course, TITS OR GTFO you fucking attention whore

>listen here baby girl, you're gonna get a lot of hateful and degrading comments....

hey fuck you bread is awesome

The sad thing is. I'd do almost anything to be as happy as that guy looks in that pic right now.

Thats a G00000D post

I don't know if you're doing squats altogether wrong or something but unless you flex your butt at the top, like flex your glutes real hard, I don't think you feel them a lot during the squat.
I would say my butt is pretty big and my squat is good enough and I never get a sore ass or something. Just gotta eat a lot.
But you should look up how to brace your core and look at Olympic weightlifters and how they squat, it's the best way IMO, check out ATG(all things gym) channel on YouTube for that.
And don't worry, in a month, especially for a girl, it's really hard to put on meaningful mass, unless you are bulking hard.
I would recommend you stop "dieting" aka eating little and just try to put on weight, you obviously don't have a gut so you should be fine, abs are pretty worthless for girls anyway, just get a cute little belly, nobody who is worth it cares that.
Pic related my ass after a few months of ATG squats

You look tall and cute pls be my gf

(note, I'm actually better than you, so if you say no it's your loss)

Your posture is better and you have ass gains so the squats are working.

You can get decent results after a year. Half of your gains will be made in a year. Then half of that in the next year and so on. So basically after 3 years you could make 90% of your gains if you wouldn't fuck around in the gym.
But yeah, after a year the changes should be significant if you're consistent.

>"guys I've been doing very light machine work for a whole month and haven't seen good progress! im a girl btw"
>6 million replies
>everyone giving advice that she already got from other sources but admitted to being too stupid to actually incorporate the changes
>anticipated amount of "post feminine penis" and "mfw thinking about you hurting"

Sage goes in all fields. Start a tumblr blog or something, this shit is insipid.

do more postural stuff

>kitchen

One month is noticeable if you are losing weight but not much if you are gaining muscle