Whats the best routine to use so I can beat down racists?

Whats the best routine to use so I can beat down racists?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/johnnysjoys/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gotta look good for when you get stabbed with a knife.

13th amendment

>average vegan lifter.webm

You may not like it but this is the ideal male body

A very strong political platform

What's this thing's story? I know ftm

I really wish I could be bothered to dig through my folder to find the photo of this degenerate and his fat faggot of a boyfriend, both of them almost naked

DO IT

FIND IT

h3h3?

it's pathetic really
they both have a shit eating grin on their face

Lucky for you, I keep my things organised.

h3h3 lost a lot of weight good for him

Absolutely degenerate.

Classic Bob Kelly.

#swoleleft

Here you go:

instagram.com/johnnysjoys/?hl=en

Is that caption really what happened? I'm amazed. But also somehow not surprised.

>Literal skeleton
>Still has to grow a neckbeard to hide his double chin

Veeky Forums im still a beginner when it comes to fitness, but I thought everyone had abs when they got to low bf? so why doesn't that dude have any?
pls no bully

Veganism is a hell of a drug

California was a mistake.

lmao is this just because he's vegan? is this even a dude?

As others have pointed out, it is an FtM. But also a vegan and super obsessed with eating healthy.

so the FTM is original a female which is why there are no abs even at that bodyfat right?
sorry for asking stupid questions user I'm just curious
for your troubles, take this ariana

Yes, FTM was born female and takes male hormones. If you look close at you'll see that the nipples are misplaced and there is scarring, indicating some surgery involved. Also the OP pic has wide hips, which is also a female trait. The no abs thing is likely from never working out in life and eating literal rabbit food for years.

duuude

ah, I always wondered if this guy was actually a woman. There's something so feminine about the way he smiles and looks at the camera at the bottom of his first squat

It's kind of a relief to find out it's really a woman, and not some kind of possible birth defect that could happen to a male child.

>The no abs thing is likely from never working out in life and eating literal rabbit food for years.
kek that's a reasonable answer to my question tho, thanks user :3

SeƱor Barriga?

>tfw he's not even fat anymore.

JUST.

I don't understand. This person wants to be male, but she's still wearing feminine clothing in half her pictures and even wears lingerie. She doesn't even try to adopt male body language, is obviously wearing make up, and even makes kissy faces and shit in her pictures.

This is the worst FTM I have ever seen. Literally no effort put in whatsoever. All she did was cut her tits off and started bathing in minoxidil.