Sister is asking me why I don't have abs if I've been going to the gym over a year now

>Sister is asking me why I don't have abs if I've been going to the gym over a year now

How do I talk to these fucking normies?

Get abs or ignore her

Well, why don't you?

>a whole fucking year
>no abs
Get the fuck out

This

You should've realized after a year bulking is a meme and you can have visible abs year round and make gains

>tfw ab cucks can't bench 3 plates
OP ask sisters boyfriend (who probably haz dem saxy abz) to a lifting contest, winner gets to fuck sister.

user obviously has abs, only a deformity could cause such a thing. The issue here is that he has no VISIBLE abs to show. If you lower your BMI enough, anyone could get abs.

How to impress normies: Be lean

How to impress Veeky Forums: Be lean, be big, be strong.

That said, if you want to impress normies, it doesn't matter if you've lifted for 4 weeks, 4 months or 4 years, all you need to do is get lean and that's that.

>tfw sister doesn't know about year round bulking

Why are you trying to impress your sister anyway?

if you don't have atleast a hint of abs it's time to stop bulking and cut down. Doesn't have to be sub 10%, but just moderate ~12% is good to clean bulk up from that again on a moderate surplus

>Wow user, I see you have been hitting the gym latelly, you look big :)
>Why you take your shirt and show us your abs? ;)
>Umm why don't you have abs user? I thought you go to the gym?
>Bulking? What's that?
>So you are telling me you are building muscles and you have to get fat to do so? It doesn't make sense user...
>Hey looks girls is Mr.6'4"140lb. Wow he is so tall and look at them abz :$ Let's talk to him

>belly button piercings
Disgusting. Why do so many women have them? It's the ultimate slut stamp

I like them desu

>thinking women care at all about how much you lift
top fokin kek

idiot

explain how body fat works maybe?

women are dumb, they don't really know any better

>he doesnt spend 4 hours a week exclusively on core
Big lel

2 4 1 5 3

Fat fuck

You actually don't need that much belly fat to hide your abs.
Post a pic of your abs and let Veeky Forums judge if your sister was right or if
your sister is jelly because she cannot have your nice abs and D.

Why did you rank them from ugliest to most attractive? People usually do it the other way around

This

Have fun when Becky dumps your for chad since "hez got bigger muscles"