So this is how Dorian Yates looked like after 6 months of training

Just how like how. Why can't I gain muscles like this. REEEEEEEEEE

eat clen
tren hard
anavar give up, my man

he trained everyday 7 days a week with cardio in the morning for 6 months. If u did that, youll look like that too.

Have you tried using a ton of steroids?

You are really retarded if you think he took steroids for that.
Of course a fucking mister Olympia has elite genetics

I as a state level athletic teen male who had no life what so ever couldn't do that.
And I did little more then workout and think about working out.

2-4 hour multiple times a day workouts and constant sleep and eating and I still bonk came down with horrible colds and had frequent signs of over training.

The only way he could do that is if he was riding bikes hard as fuck.

>under 18
>admitting to it
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>he took steroidsnfor that

Im sure he did. His arms and pecs are twice the size of mine and i casually bench 4pl8 for reps.

>2-4 hour multiple times a day workouts and constant sleep and eating and I still bonk came down with horrible colds and had frequent signs of over training.
Gee I wonder why you fucking retard, maybe because you overtrained comically, ridiculously hard.
>durr i spent at least 4 hours in the gym every day why aren't I getting bigger

Probably cuz ur tryin 2 loose weight while building muscle at the same time

>what are genetics

>4 pl8s for reps

Wanna know how i know you're new here?

I'm sorry.
Do you actually work out or do you do a meme workout from the sticky and think you're beast mode or something?
The amount of training he did 7 days a week to get that as an under 18 natty?
It would have to be crazy as fuck.

And I didn't spend 4 hours in a gym. At most it was 1-2. The rest of the time it was sprinting working out on my ancient workout bench and doing taichi/stretching/meditation/bike riding.

genetics plus this

>this is how dorian yates CLAIMS he looked after 6 months training

fixed. Anyway, I would believe 6 months if he started juicing from day 1, otherwise this is basically where the natty limit is after years of training.

Damn, it's almost like a multiple mr olympia winner has world class genetics for building muscle. Really makes you go hmmm.

That's what he looked like after 6 months of juicing you mean.

Elite genetics don't make you look like that with 6 months of traiing under your belt.
Pic related, jay cutler as a teen after years of lifting weights and playing sports.

he could recover fast enough because he roided, retardo
yeah this looks more like it. Genetics in this context also means how well you respond to roids

stop being silly srs

I'd like to see what he looked like before that. I'm sure his before pics looked better than most people do after a year or two. This is what it means to have elite genetics. Just look at Eddie Hall at age 16. He had never touched a weight at this point and the only kind of exercise he did was swimming. You can be jelly all you want or accuse them of steroids or you can just face the fact that some people have been dealt a far better hand for gaining muscle and losing fat than you did. This doesn't mean working out is futile, just because someone looks better without putting in any effort, it just means you shouldn't compare yourself to other people.

Did he pierce his nipple at 16?

Lmao that's not true. He was bodybuilding at this stage, he had absolutely touched weights.

>He had never touched a weight at this point and the only kind of exercise he did was swimming.
you have to be a retard to believe he wasn't lifting weights at this point.

>2-4 hour multiple times a day
>at most I spent 1-2 hours a day
Now I know you're just lying :)