/fraud/

Fraud - Steroids General

Previouso

>random nobody trying to force himself

I'm an incredible lightweight not even 5 drinks in and I'm already kind of fucked.

>ESTP
>Nobody

hwo much of a newfag are you, newfag?

he looks like shit

Yeah and?

>estp
>he

Hol up

he should kill himself

So should I, but I'm not a fag.

>calls himself crusader.
>has dreams about being a white christian warrior for the glory of God and saving the white race and removing communism
>not even worthy of calling himself a man
>crys himself at night
>ex knows he a bitch and he doesn't care.
Why even call yourself crusader bud you're an embarrassment to white Christians everywhere.

Thinking of doing my first cycle {12 weeks test e, last 6 with anavar, then standard pct} is it worth doing on a cut if I didn't do anything on the bulk? What can I expect to get out of it with a 1000 cal deficit?

28m 20%bf

Does test help heal joint fuck ups. My right shoulder hurts from bad form and progressing to quickly when I was natty.
After I hopped on test it went away and my bench went up a 50lbs but it's starting to come back.
I was just sick for 2 days could tgat be it? How long until I need surgery. I'm so worried.

any of you faggots use melanotan?

is k holing even worth it?
I snorted 250mg the other day, was a little bit to small of a dose, would have needed 2 more lines or something.
but I was already unable to move for a few minutes and fucked in a strange way for hours after.

Nothing good, just annoying after effects for hours.
is DXM the same?

can cause blindness, will definitely cause dark freckles on your face

oh really, you had a bad shoulder and now adding 50 pounds to your bench way too fast made it worse?
What a strange thing.
You deserve every shoulder problem that you get. Fucking retards.

Funny how many guys rape their elbows/shoulders when they go on.

yes

why are you doing drugs if you dont enjoy them?

Hi welcome to /fraud/ How's babby's first cycle?

Unless you've already got the var id take it out and if you insist replace it with winny but 1st cycle with just test e will do more than you think if you know your diet/routine

No dxm is completely different

Does anyone here run mk677 and can tell me if it's any good?

Quarter of a gram in a line of k - "too small a dose" - things that happened

I had some ket laying around for 2 years or so.
I wanted to try k holing once before I throw it in the toilet.
Did not work out.

I do enjoy psychedelics though. I do them regularly, like once every 2-3 months.

Isn't a high plateau a bit similar? NDMA receptor agonist etc.

you look like shit

why roid when you look natty

tfw 1mg/lbs was not enough, even with no tolerance. Maybe I holed for a minute or so.
I wanted to be out for an hour.

why do I need so much of any drug? besides lsd.

Well, for most is makes sense, huge, fast metabolism and all that.

Depends on the k I find fake k to be shit so unless you know it's not one of those rcs for sure it'll probably feel dif

Personally k holing is one of my favorite things, but the best is going on a walk at night with no one around. Dissociatives aren't everyone's cup of tea though

Dxm has some similar 'hallucinations' bit they're quite different. 1st plat dxm is more euphoric and sociable like opiates where 3-4 plat is out of this world drooling can't see your hand in front of your face hallucinations

I've been clean for some time now but I still recommend trying dxm, hard to OD on, but I still say try the plats one at a time don't jump in

My ass is gr8

It's my little princess. How are you doing? I thought you died, but i see he had other shit in his mind with you.

Got your shit together yet? Kept dreaming and believing i suppose

>full beta at the first sight of a female on the internet

hi there welcome back, whats your haircolour at the moment?

I only get social contact via this medium, what did you expect? I am just being nice, like I am always am. Humble and nice

WE ARE ALL ALPHA HERE

Not exactly what I was saying why are you stupid fucks so hostile.

I've had a bad shoulder from being natty alrdy. Due to no stretching and bad form beginner lifter bullshit.
I got smarter but my shoulder will get slightly tender after lifting for a while and I'll have to take a break from benching.

I'VE NOTICED my shoulder doesn't feel so tender since I've been on.
I've been on bnc since February 2nd. And haven't felt my body tell g me to take a break vs natty lifting where it'd be much sooner.
But only done 2, 8 week blasts. Dont even make me explain why i do 8 week blasts via phone posting. But it has something to do with legal trt through doc and blood tests.
I'm going to take a break from bench again. But I'm just asking will I heal faster than usual on test alone. I ask because
I heard of some user that was on tren/dbol/test that had a calve tear and it healed in like a week. That being said I'm not on all those compounds.
God fucking damn.

But ketamine is like that at low doses too I thoght?
The only time I really enjoyed it was at some party at 9 am, the mdma and all that were almost gone, I then did 60mg k, and 30-45 min later 50 more, I was energetic, euphoric etc.
Motor skills were a bit impaired, but nothing serious.
Felt nothing like I would imagine painkillers to feel like.

I'll give dxm a try in a few months or something.

tfw the more drugs I do, the less I like doing drugs.
Besides psychs maybe, but even those rarely.

Eyyyyyy any new jawpics

>got your shit together yet

For now. Quit drugs, got a chill office job 9-5 mon-fri, insurance, place with Jake Gyllenbf. We have a cat, I make him keto brownies and clean the house like some wife ass bitch n shit

Thx familia. It's brown

That's a good girl. You should get married birth babies and be a mummie.

you don't feel as much pain, water in th joint etc further masks pain.
You have to be very careful, connective tissue gets stronger at a far slower rate then muscle does.

If you do not deload, don't stay from ego lifting, overdo the volume, progress to fast.
You will fuck your shit up.

I guarantee you he did not have a tear.
I know a guy that hopped on orals, his bench went up fast, and then he wrecked both elbows, could not work out for 9 months. Is now skinnier then before and has damaged his joints forever, nice.

Only this.

Really good for you, i am proud of you. Suburban bliss, marital bliss in the suburbs SO CUTE and even a cat.

I also want a cat, but i am not sure which one to get. Either a blue Russian or British shorthair

I wouldn't really consider k to be like opiates but it's hard to put words to the difference in feeling. At the end of the day drugs treat different people very differently and different batches can create vastly dif results, too.

When I first started drugs psychs we're my favorite too. Now I can't stand them - or uppers. But everyone likes their own flavor - try em all if you'd like, nothing is as inherently addictive as people make them seem, at least not without outside factors. Lots of people don't care for dissociatives though so no harm in not liking them. Or anything, if you don't want

Lmfao. That sucks. Yeah bench is the only thing that fucks my shoulder up. I bench twice a week no matter what bench is always 2 times on my routi e weekly and I always take time off from it it just feels like it's not asking me to get. I'm you g to take about 2-3 weeks off it tho. Funny thing is I can ohp and do ant other workout just fine. Thanks. Just wondering how long I'd have to take time off rlly. It's be nice if it went from 3 weeks to 1 or 2 but I see that doesn't matter.

Cats are for betas and girls, you need a dog.
A well trained dog, to do cardio with.
Cats are anti social, selfish fucks. Most anyways.
My neighbours cat is cool, but they have a farm and the cat is outside 24/7.

Trust me i rather want a dog, but i work full-time and i have nobody that can take care of it. I also live in an apartment with relatively small balcony

this dog i want to have, but it would be animal cruelty to get it in my situation

I love dogs

After miscarrying the last one I'm not as open to the thought.

I feel like if I was willing to have anyone's kid it was notbf's, and with that thought still in mind I'm not sure I'll ever be properly receptive to the idea.

Tyfully they stuck a 5 year iud birth control in me so I won't have to consider accidents

Mirin for days breh

Go brit short hair. They have that comical expression

Pic is my lil shit. Grows like weed and bites through anything

Get a Caucasian shepherd and just bring it to the gym with you pretend is hairy Russian man

They hunt bears with those niggers

When I started my bench went from 3 plates for 1 to 3 plates for 5*5 in a few weeks.
I was benching heavy 3 times per week. But when I felt it I backed off, deloaded for a week or so.
Then with most things like that I would warm up after the time of and only do stuff that does not hurt, if it hurts take more time off. do some other exercise or something.

Even now I have to do that sometimes. My shoulder are indestructable, I don't know why, but I feel my elbows everytime I overdo it.
But they are gtg in a week normally.
I try to deload sooner but that shit is hard to time right.
This time I will try lowering the volume a bit.

Oh, I feel you.
I'd love one too, but at the moment to time, no room, no money. Just too much responsibility for me right now.

>female who tries to be "just one of the guys"
>im not like those other females

My wife has a 3 yr iud after misscarrying and she still wants kids. Nevar give up. Hopefully have one in a year or two once I make more money.
On that note does anavar do anything for carrying kids?

Yeah i know, he looks funny when he's small. But i didn't like the yellow liver damage looking eyes they have when they grow older.

Blue Russian eyes are better looking, but he's looking too thin. I like more thickness.

What kind of breed is that of yours? He looks funny and terrified. Like the British shorthair. Like they have seen soms crazy shit in their lives

I know right.

Dog is mans best friend. When i lived at my parents we had a black German Shepard. HE WAS MY ONLY AND BEST FRIEND and died from cancer. I never wanna feel that feel again

my mom had 2 children, then 2 misscarryages, and then she got me. And I am the tallest, healthiest etc.
She is a strong women.

I bet I have daddy issues or some shit too wew m8 slow down read my palm next

That's good to hear. I hope all goes well once you two are ready

&var would impact the pregnancy negatively I believe. But if she uses it prior to strengthen the fuck out of her muscles might make the birthing process itself easier?

Not very read in that subject desu

Those are always the biggest thots

everyone loves a good ho tho so idk the bellyaching?

Is this new tumbleresque sentence structuring part of your post-ex crisis introspection?

why does enanthate makes me sore for so long? when i used propionate it didn't hurt as much for so long (5 days each pin)

Not on roids because I don't like the side effects, but I have found great results on HGH. While expensive (about 1500 per month)

Benefits:

> clears your skin
> burns fat
> gains hard muscle and new muscle cells (steroids only make your existing muscle threads thicker and mostly filled with water)
> instant recovery
> more sex drive (without the roid wolf-bear sex mania)
> Better cardio
> better sleep
>more energy at work
> happiness
>????
>Profit

So I know most people can't afford a disposable 1500 a month, especially since a cycle is 4-6 months, but I think it is worth it if you are a working professional and you don't want to get super huge and roided out.

whats the difference in the different AI.
any different mechanism of actions?

There's probably a lot of alcohol or solvent in your gear

Use a different lab

Imagine that and the 750mgs of test. Thats all i would ever use if it was in the budget

Some(Aromasin) destroy the aromatase enzyme(suicidal AI)

while others(letrozole, arimidex) only bind to it temporarily(non-suicidal)

Some are stronger than others (letrozole is like a nuclear bomb on estrogen)

Also there are SERMS like tamoxifen which are not AIs but instead prevent gyno by preventing the binding of estrogen to your nips

Yes. If I really wanted to get huge I would stack it with high quality sustanon and anavar. But, like I said, I work at an office and just want to be reasonably muscled and of sound mind and body.

Not on that level of super saiyan yet.

0.5 Arimedex EOD is best for tight gains without destroying your hormones. You need a bit of estrogen

whats good to kill old gyno?
and an ai I can take longterm? thinking about a cruise.

yeah, i imagined it, gonna look for a different lab, but its hard as fuck to find good sources here

you are the tallest and strongest compared to what? 2 dead babys? almost anything is taller and stronger than that

anyone do subq injections?

hurts like fuck, leaves scar tissue, don't do it.

Old gyno, try tamoxifen for like 3 months.

Longterm/cruise I would prefer aromasin, otherwise low dose arimidex

>hurts like fuck, leaves scar tissue, don't do it.

Even in low volumes?

the 2 other ones.
Reading comprehension is not your forté huh?
My parents were pretty old when they got me, strange somehow that I am so healthy.

whats a good dosage of hcg to keep em going constantly while on a cruise?
or is there only a need to do that every once in awhile?

yep

might have been because the gear i was using was awful but im pretty sure subq is a bad ride anyway

I thought youd be dead by now

I have a recurring muscle sprain in my inner glute that I'll tweak every couple months and it puts me out of the gym for upper (can't stabilize anything even dbs) at least 3 days and lower up to two weeks.

Very frustrating. Wondering if bpc-157 would help this, or its more for joints.

yes obviously ho it's as if autisms on here are compelled to ask stupid questions

Do you take trt dose of test atleast?

Texting ex and crying eyes out.

How's your monday night feelas?

Not as pathetically as yours, thankfully.

Just applying for jobs and not making it to the gym because my cars an asshole....

Made a killing with ETH today, doing good.

studying, sexing gf, shooting roids, going to work out later.
laughing at you a bit.

Crusader are you English? Am I going to have to start subvocalizing your whiny greentexts in an English accent?

Either way, keep plugging along buddy. Time is the only fix for romantic shit in my experience.

how much? and how much did you invest?
I am thinking about it too.

20% in two days. Could have been 40% if I was faster.

Buy some ETH, and don't look for a month. Then check it out again. The Chinese are buying up a lot of Crytocurrencies, this is what caused the doubling of BTC the past few weeks. BTC is starting to become a bit old and slow, ETH is the faster alternative without being shady like Monero.

Still if you have some money that you're not afraid to lose (you could lose it all) then get some ETH and sit on it.

ADOPTED
D
O
P
T
E
D

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
Now go call your Dad a cuck!

I'm Australian. Read it in a Steve Irwin accent.

Anything i can take before a race to help running?
I'm doing a race and I've been putting on alot of muscle but haven't done intense cardio, just LISS, like rich panini does.
Now my legs pump up and i barely drag my feet after 5 minutes.
How's meth or adderall? I feel like they could possibly make it worse too.

epo

I REALLY hope I won't die from using the same syringe tube, with different needles, for the summer. Need to conserve space while on the move during summer, and will keep the previous used nail on for tube isolation.

Go to literally any pharmacy and get a new one each time you need it you fucking moron

My dad is too alpha for that, my mom would be more of a cuck. But they are too happy.
60 years old and in love like some fucking teenagers.
I am so happy for them. Relationship goals for everyone.

thanks for the good feels :)

I think I'll pull the trigger, thanks.
how often do you sell/buy? or do you only really sit on them?

ew dont do that

not every country is your country
muh space

worst case scenario you'll have a nice infection going on and spend a good 2 weeks in a hospital.

I'm not that unlucky

Any country I've ever been to has been able to give me syringes

What shithole do you live in where sterile plastic tubes are illegal/unavailable

or some deep tissue necrosis and a hole the size of a fist in his glute

a nordic commie nanny shithole

If I see something good happening I play with the buying and selling on the same day (sometimes in the same few minutes), but that is a shitty way to trade and a good way to lose money. With ETH just sitting on them is a good plan. Read up about the how and why ETH is better than BTC in the long run, and remember that It can all come crashing down so don't put all you savings in!

It`s a nice way to turn $200 into $1000 while only being $200 at risk (Eat cheaper brotein and you'll be able to invest the difference)

At the moment the Chinese are just buying it without knowing why (this is how they ended up with so called 'Ghost cities") and this is going to keep driving the prices up, a $1000 ETH for Christmas is a very real possibility.

At what point in your lifting career did you begin to roid?

How many years?
Why did you start?

already dumped 100 eu in etherium.

anxious to see how its gonna end up.

Are you already big/muscular? If not you can cut before roiding and just bulk the whole time on cycle.

I'm still mad that I didn't buy when it was less than $50. I`m going to sit on this ETH and thoughout the year buy some more for a quick turn around.

There are tons of people who prefer subq over IM for trt though.

I read i shouldn't do epo on test tho.

not for long yeah, its gonna make your blood thick salsa.