Fit Girls

Post em if you got em. Dumping a bunch of mine to get it started.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/stephaniedavisfitness/
instagram.com/anllela_sagra/
instagram.com/camillelbaz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Peak Performance

My goal body right here.

instagram.com/stephaniedavisfitness/

instagram.com/anllela_sagra/

instagram.com/camillelbaz/

>why are you here?

Wristlet please kys

These are my goals.

More Stephanie

THIS IS CULTURAL APPROPIATION

Who's this?

skimming through her insta it seems that she fell for the thicc meme and lost those abs

when i see a chick with a strong stomach i just want to get on my knees and she forces my face into her crotch as show of dominance before she tells me to pull down her shorts and suck her clitdick

why are muscle girls almost always married to a guy with a massive beard? do they have manlet chins despite being crossfit competitors? they just are in it for the meme, just like their workouts? or do muscle babes prefer beards? mine is like steel wool i can't get past the itchiness phase

If you have the genetics for lots of facial hair, it can be much easier and more importantly, healthier for your skin, to keep a maintained beard rather than remain clean shaven.

shaving can be quite rough on the skin, especially if it needs to be frequent due to high growth. beards also protect from the damaging effects of the sun and weather. since letting my beard grow for several years, I have noticed that the skin underneath is younger and more supple looking and feeling, which can only be a boon seeing as how it's got a good 50-60 years to go.

My girl face fucked me the other day. Just grabbed my head, pushed me against a wall, and slammed her pussy in my face while I jacked off. She squats 2pl8, and loves rough sex. Shit's nice

well a beard will protect against the elements...
duno if it produces more oils than shaved skin - i guess its less likely to dry out if the production was the same.

After 4 days no shave for me its itchy, i can barely make it to 7 days its unbearable. i am hairy as fuck pretty much everywhere so probably built for having a beard. i can't do it bros :(

a loving relationship that incorporates death by snu-snu. i am jealous user.

All that work ruined by shitty ink.

Right? Hate that shit.

>tfw no cutie little gf to cuddle and easily manhandle with one arm

Why even lift

Kill yourself.

You are in denial that you feel the same

>Getting emasculated by a girl and enjoying it

Never gonna make it

that ain't right man.

f-for a guy?

Coming to a realization?