Is there a gayer exercise to do than hip adductor exercises?

Is there a gayer exercise to do than hip adductor exercises?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-W7sT6EMUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>hip abductor
>still have hips

That ab exercise where you use the tricep handles on your knees and it looks like you're trying to suck yourself off is pretty close

I do those and kickbacks. IDGAF. If the muscles are there, they should be worked.

>vagina machine
>doesn't make vaginas

Are you a woman?

hip thrusts
I want to do them but I'm scared people will make fun of me

>ITT insecurities

not gay bro
youtube.com/watch?v=K-W7sT6EMUE

No.

Anything that involves using light amounts of weight looks pretty beta and gay.

Made eye contact with a huge black man while doing hip thrusts. He smiled. Feelsgoodman

>smith machine
>still can't use addy bars

If you're not a woman, there's no reason to use kickbacks and to use the ADductor machine
>using machines
at best, you could say that no compound exercise targets the gluteus minor like the ABductor machine

>one day think I might have some weaknesses as I have never tried the machine
>max out both for reps on first time trying
>never touched it since

I can squat lmao2.5pl8s x5 yet the abductor machine (maxed out at +100kg) is pretty challenging
at 3x18
with 30'' rest
and it will target the ass in a peculiar way

Laffin @ filename

that's way too perfect to be made by chance, the designer knew full well what he was doing

I do those machines for recovery since i had a hamstring:adductor strain from sumo deads

But yeah i feel like im losing 50 test per minute sitting there so i do em and leave

>not protecting femur head with muscle

its the most dangerous surgery as-far-as infection goes

Not wanting to get fakin' joocy. You guys will never make it.

What other excercise works out hips other than adductors? I want A1 hip thrust potential

fpbp

I use it to fix a muscle imbalance. My feet point out outwards too much, thats because of too tight TI band and weak inner thighs.

Is there a barbell equivalent?

you must lay on your back, have access to two barbells, and 2 resistance bands. Go into woman being fucked missionary position, tie the barbells to each leg, add weight as you progress

Please respond; I asked this 10 times before in qtdot and no one responds

if you got a good program, you're supposed to be squatting 2-3 times a week, and that takes out the need to use this stupid mememachine

Cardio

/thread

curls

:D

what does this excersise even do? Ive seen it in the gym but ive never even considered trying it only see stacys using it lol

It helps strengthen the vagina

was gonna post this

I don't care how gay it is I used to get semi-regular groin tweaks/not-quite-strains but since adding a few light sets of 10-12 of these to leg sessions I've only had one in the last 4/5 years.

Unimaginable pain in the days following my first go on it. Squats give you the bad-girl machine action, but good girls need isolation.

The spread legs make you associate it with child-birth and fertility, traits we associate with women.

Really, if you see a man on this machine and think it's gay, then you're likely looking at him as a symbol of fertility and in turn questioning your own sexuality.

i get pissed when i see instagram whores using this machine all wrong, there is a fucking sit but i don't see a single whore sitting down
>you're supposed to be squatting 2-3 times a week
t rex much? lol