How do I get more vascular, Veeky Forums? I want to have veins popping when I'm at the beach this summer

How do I get more vascular, Veeky Forums? I want to have veins popping when I'm at the beach this summer

>veins popping

just use a sharp razor op

stop drinking water until summer is over

Do these muscle combinations even make sense?

these are like the most common combinations

Is this a legit natty routine?

Lots of water, dry fruits, and low sodium.

that guy in picture is not natty. as for routine, too much shit that hits the same muscle group. pretty much pointless. no need to do ohp and front raises. same goes for rows and pullups.

i have no idea why people put so much shit in their routine that hits the same group. just hitting it once with 3-5 sets of 8-12 reps is enough. you won't magically grow twice as fast if you it twice as often

Its 5 day a week?

This is my routine, works great, altho i do about twice the volume, and i go ABCABCx
Shit b8 or you are stupid AF

t. a retarded roider

Heh, nope natty oldfag desu. Normies ask me that shit on the regular though. Hur dur are you on roids? No you fag, thanks for the compliment though

why do you lie on anonymous boards?

Oh bb im not, which part do you believe is a lie?

what a stupid split

shut up cunt we all know ur roiding stop making a fool out of urself trying this hard to cover up that ur a natty. also ur program is literally a roidsplit so ur more of a dumbass to do it naturally than on roids

The returns are diminishing, but there are still returns. Not doing the hard work is why most people look like shit.

This, if you come out and admit that you are on steroids nobody will care, and that way at least you're not an idiot for doing a brosplit as a natural.

or because they do too much shit

I guess im a fucking idiot. I do compounds first, isolations after. Whats wrong with that? Its a ton of volume and i work each body part twice a week.

Dumb

Correct

Also cardio every day

Nice Strawman fallacy, im not the guy you replied to, but im just calling you out, he never said that there was anything wrong with the ordering of exercies, he criticized the SPLIT for being typical of what a steroid user would do.

Ok i have one post calling me a dumbass for doing a brosplit as natty
And another
Saying im an idiot. Whats wrong with a routine like this as a natty?

That is not OCB's routine, and I don't remember if OCB claimed to be natty or if he has refused to answer the question

I didnt mean to hijack your thread OP im the guy doing the "dumbass brosplit" and to answer your question its diet. Natty oldfag thats been lifting on/off for 3 years and as of now i actually watch what i eat, its helped tremendously with vascularity. I'm 6'2" 200lbs

He is a lot smaller than he looks, he is 6ft2 and his arms measured at 14.5". Probably natty, he used Clen or Salb to cut but doubt he was on gear just good at taking photos.

I guess more low intensity work? I go for a run three times a week and my legs are pretty veiny. My upper body on the other hand isn't vascular at all

his arms were only 14.5 inches so he must just have godlike lighting in that photo right cos that measurement is barely above dyel

Tfw skeleton but veiny as fuck.

Make it STOP.