Planet Fitness

So, I went to a planet fitness for the first time over the weekend with some family while traveling. Never been to one before and the family said they loved the place. Since they are very new to working out they did not know any better. I get in and look for squat racks, bench presses or deadlift stations and to my amazement they have none. This is warning sign 1, 2 and 3 for me and enough to completely discredit the place. We continue on and in no time I get hit with the "Lunk Alarm". I never heard of such a thing. I thought it was a fire or tornado drill. I then get lectured about this place being non-judgemental and gymtimidation. I begin to tell the workers and patrons they they are a bunch of faggots and should be imbarrassed. The "Lunk Alarm".... How did we come to this Veeky Forums???

It's a gym for people who hate exercising, like how a Prius is a car for people who hate driving.

>implying u can even get anytype of a workout at pf

Are you 15, OP? Why did you expect PF to have literally any of those things?

My first time there. Always been at gyms not designed by feminazis.

Oh no, you can get a workout. Or rather a "workout". Dumbbells dontgo above 75lbs though. No a single Olympic bar in the place. EZ curl bar goes up to 60lbs. Worst fucking gym ever.

Perhaps the benefit is they keep the faggots and Mellinials out of gyms designed for the serious fitness enthusiast and the masculine.

One opened in my town, and it's really cheap. I'm considering signing up just because I'm trying to lose weight and lower my body fat. Not really trying to get big.

They should of had you arrested,you belong in a cage you fucking faggot

>non-judgemental
>against 'gymtimidation'
>sound a loud alarm if someone doesn't exercise the 'right way' (read: barely).

Don't need to get angry, just tell them you were working out in a way comfortable to you and that they are judging you, the alarm is intimidating and if they have an issue they should talk to you like adults.

then change your diet and run for free around your neighborhood. you're not going to accidentally look at a barbell and get big.

planet fitness is cheap because they depend on volume memberships from people who will sign a contract and never bother coming. those who do come in walk briskly on treadmills and look to pad their self esteem.

I run and calorie count, just thinking a treadmill might be nice for days/seasons when running isn't possible.

I live up in Canada and these past few winters have been icy as shit and nobody takes proper care of roads and sidewalks here.

>I get hit with the "Lunk Alarm"
doubt.jpg

I have a membership there, cheap and good for getting a start. I will be changing gyms in a year but for now I like it because they offer the arc trainer which is good on my knees and my boobs. They offer a lot for a low price, no need to be little a place just because it doesn't benefit YOU.

This, user. I'm down 14lbs from eating/macroing right, running, and kettlebells. And for emphasis I was a fatty fat fat 255lbs too.

Don't waste money on these chodes.

What city? Toronto and the GTA has had some fucked weather in the past months.

We have planet fitnesses in canada? You east coast? In BC I haven't ever seen one.

I got a better one for planet fitness:
>Where are the squat racks?
>There are only smith machines
>Fuck this fucking place

None in QC either as far as I know. I would assume he's in Ontario

Not just once but 3 times. Culture shock. 75lb DB's aren't much but apparently they were dropped too hard. Fucking faggots. They hate gains. They hate masculinity. Stay there and be a manlet the rest of your life. Become liberal. Commit suicide.

Maybe you jut went to an extra faggy PF. I was a member there for 3 years, from 16-19, and I never heard it once

sure but even people who've never been there know they don't have any of that stuff

i'm okay paying $10 a month in the winter so i have somewhere to do cardio

You just blew my fucking mind

>waaaaah it's too cold out

just run outside, I run in 30 below in the winter. It's not hard.

no it's not hard to be poor, that's why so many lazy people choose to be