McDonald Gainz

I just started working overnights at McDonalds. Nothing is off limits. I can eat and drink whatever I want. What should I eat for gainz?

Was thinking the grilled chicken breasts, but one serving is 50% of your daily sodium intake. What would you guys eat?

Large diet coke

Really? I used to work there when I was 16 and it was INSANE how we couldn't take anything other than our little restricted "worker meal". I remember we had to WEIGH THE FRIES we took and if you got caught taking considerably more than what's allowed you'd get scolded or whatever from your supervisor.

That's lame.

Yeah it's relaxed at night. I've been eating about 50 nuggets a night for a week.

Stop that.

50 of them is probably in the 2000 calorie range.

McDoubles

wot

2200 Calories
125g Protein

We'll see if it pays off.

Eat everything in sight. 10 chesseburgers to start with.

>not eating nuggies
>making it
Pick one and only one

who gives a fuck about sodium, if you're gonna dirty bulk accept that youll look good but be unhealthy

>sodium

HOmie unless you're eating like for years at a time you just piss all the extra out.

I live in Canada and I'm considering getting a job at McDonald's

Is it worth it

>but one serving is 50% of your daily sodium intake. What would you guys eat?
that average is between girls and old people, don't worry and eat those chicken breasts

u will hate ur life but if u make more than minimum wage then go for it

McDonalds is only worth it in Switzerland if you live close to the border so you can shop in a neighbouring country.

no one cares during night shift

I'm a neet tho

don't do it user, trust me. You'll probably make some new friends but they WILL take advantage of you and pay absolutely no attention to your availability. Only do it if there's absolutely no other choice, or you're a masochist.

I'm a neet.

And? If anything that makes it worse since (I presume) you have anxiety

At that rate, you'll have achieved whalemode within a few months.

McDonalds is a franchise. Your store / chain was almost certainly owned by someone else.