Does lifting weights really help your social gains?

Connor Murphy is a modern Adonis, yet his idea of hitting on girls is explaining protein bars to them.

stop posting this ugly faggot

>Ugly

he has an ugly face none of his videos are real he pays people to act so impressed

t. gook

Being visibly fit just allowes you to get away with autistic shit.

Take the situation you posted as an example
>hot buff guy talks to girl about protein bars
>omg so interesting, youre so this and that and dorky and cute

>ugly scrawny guy talks to girl about protein bar
>omg you creep i dont care, please get away from me or ill scream rape

Thats pretty much the difference simply being fit makes. Now if like me your confidence went up as you got stronger and stronger, you should have an easier time talking and flirting with women all together.
If youre ugly as sin tho, lifting wont really help as much.

You may as well ask if lifting helps with getting a financially stable career

What a cuck.

Connor the type of guy to bring protein bars to a boat party

>Being visibly fit just allowes you to get away with autistic shit.
This is truest thing I've read today. I realized that my confidence has gone up not simply because I look good, but because when I do my autistic shit now, people kind of laugh with me instead of that dreadful silence.

No, why would it?

>Does lifting weights really help your social gains?

No. It just makes you not look like a creep when you're talking about your Yugioh card collection. It doesn't suddenly make you a better conversationalist, you're just attractive enough for people to tolerate your bullshit.

Yes we all read the comment section thank you

They're not laughing with you, they're laughing AT you.

yeah totally thanks for all that proof btw

>They're not laughing with you, they're laughing AT you.
Honestly I prefer it over the silence.

No it doesn't. If you're a social retard then you will look like a muscular autist. Which looks even more sad because it looks like you're trying to compensate for a personality which is vastly more important than muscle when it comes to having a healthy social life. Work on that first and exercise for health.

If you have a good face and a fit body you can be autistic and get people treating you nicely and girls hitting on you.

he got more confident not through lifting but through constant exposition to things he was afraid of

If they're attracted to you, it doesn't matter. Well, it matters, but the margin for error is so much larger it becomes trivial. When there's physical attraction you get the benefit of the doubt for a lot of stupid shit. On the other hand, all the game in the world doesn't mean a thing if they aren't at least somewhat attracted to begin with. Think of it as avoiding pitfalls rather than opening doors.

>Does lifting weights really help your social gains?

The fact that the girl is listening to his retarded protein bar story in the first place and still wants his dick afterwards should be an answer in and of itself

don't be jell lil man

Kind of a good test to see if a grill is into you. Just talk to her about some boring ass shit and if she seems interested you can probably fug her with benis.

this
When i was fat I was the creepy quiet guy
When I got lean some girl approached me because I "Seemed mysterious and interesting"

Lol he actually seems like a kinda sweet guy with those funny sunglasses,explaining how he doesn't drink (nicely), and talking about protein bars. Constant shilling and music was annoying though.

Connor Murphy is way better than jeff and laid

He is tall, has a nice fit body and attractive face

I like his videos

cope

Nice projection of social doubt you've got there.

>No qt awkward autist bf to discuss protein bar nutrition with

Gotta talk about what you know. My passion is nutrition, exercise science, and hoe both relate to and affect the body. I literally sound like an excited kid when I start explaining these things to people but I'm extremely confident about it. Don't knoe if its because I'm a good looking individual but women listen with fucking amazement when I talk.

being attractive can make all the difference between being seen as funny and charming or creepy and autistic

it's extremely important

Sup Connor?

Connor Murphy is a textbook example of how you can't lift away autism.

He is also a textbook example of how being fit can get you girls even if you're autistic

Because everything you see in a youtube video is real, by that logic prank invasion gets laid nonstop.

Except he doesn't, he pays actresses he finds on craigslist. Connor Murphy most likely does the same shit.

yup, that's me

Connor plz go

I'm not even fit, just tall. And this girl was eating up my fitness talk and geek shit. She kissed me when we left the bar, then revealed she had boyfriend.
Moral of the story women are whores who base their actions off current "feelings"

why keep posting this ugly dude? The only people who think he's some chad slayer shit are other ugly people. It's no surprise ugly people have lower standards for what's "attractive"

thank you guys for posting this here

You lookism autists almost convinced me that you weren't totally insane. I find him very attractive, and so do the majority of girls. I don't think that he pays anyone.

Honestly I breathe a sigh of relief, you guys were wrong after-all.

Does anyone have "The Phuckable Physique"?

lol who gives a shit what some random ugly ass dude/girl thinks is attractive? Our attractiveness influences what we find attractive, attractive people have higher standards and ugly people have lower standards, it's an observable phenomenon

if being white and having low bodyfat is all that's needed to make you post cringey shit on Veeky Forums, more power to you

>implying that's all he has

>implying he isn't 6'2, have a great jawline and face shape

>implying you're even a 10th as good looking

Agreed.

I've kind of had the same thing but the opposite.

Was generally seen as an interesting and funny guy, got on well with girls, etc. But girls never showed any physical interest in me. It baffled some people in our social group. They just couldn't accept that I could be like that with girls but they were never interested.

I explained it was due to not being physically attractive. I was proper Auschwitz mode.

Now, a few years and a couple of steroid cycles later, I'm suddenly where I should have been. Personality wise, I've not changed, but physically I have.

I mean, I'm still thinking a bit of facial surgery might not go amiss, but I'm no longer getting near 100% rejection rates. Not keeping count, but I'm rejecting girls way more than they're rejecting me.

This isn't women being shallow btw, this is people being shallow. We're all guilty of it, and why not?

Connor Pls lad

I'd agree with jeff, dude just looks odd. Laid is a tier above, and when he finally grows out of whatever phase he's in and gets a good haircut, it's fucking over.

steroid cycles, is it worth tho?

>>why not
gross man. makes me depressed.

Some risks, but they're negligible if you're careful.

Given my situation meant either sort out my situation or kill myself, I'd gladly accept most steroid sides to get where I am now rather than be dead!

Yep, sucks balls, but that's the way humans are. We are attracted to attractive people. Always have been, always will.

You have three choices -
1. Accept it and live with it.
2. Change yourself and enjoy the results.
3. Be unable to accept it and just kill yourself.

You cannot expect society and human evolution to change to suit you though.

Very true, there are rare people that legitimately don't care about being attractive or wanting to be with someone attractive. I envy those people.

>Laid is a tier above,
Nope, he has an average face

show a good looking guy, you're insane my dude