Okay guys, my plan is to look like him (eventually)

okay guys, my plan is to look like him (eventually).
i eat clean(-ish), do 50 pushups a day, a few planks and a few supermans. i also run for 30 mins 3-4 times a week. no monies for a gym since i am a poorfag

i have all the time in the world

>poorfag
>i have all the time in the world

Then search for a god damn job and join a god damn gym.

he doesn't need a gym to look like the pic tho

i am trying to get a new job. actually i do have an university degree in economics but for a few stupid life decisions i could not get an appropriate job, not that that's any of your business tho

Is it just one guy who keeps making this thread every other day on Veeky Forums for the last ten years?

Or is this nearly 20-year-old movie that much of a meme?

He needs some form of resistance to get the arms tho. At the very least, some pullup variations

Go to a gym. Do a programme like 5xt strobglifts and 30 - 40 mins cardio a day. You'll get there. It's a fucking easy one

Is swimming and calisthenics ideal for this body?

SL 5x5 for 2 years then cut down til you can see your abs

i did it, so can you!

Ok, to get abs like that your going to have to combine ab exercises and lower your body fat %.Try eating below your maintenance calories to drop your body fat %.

For your arms and chest try mixing it up and doing some pull ups, dips, and different types of push ups (typewriter, archer, triceps etc.)

Try some sprints and some jumping to get explosive power and muscle in your legs as long distance running builds very little muscle.

Finally, make sure to get a good nights sleep and eat healthy or no gains.

you did SL for two years...?

>sl for 2 years

bro

well, ur body is way better

You would be surprised how often normies tell me they want to look like Brad Pitt and that any bigger would be "too big" which is hilarious since he looks like he barely lifts

How do I reach based Bateman mode?

>SL 5x5 for 2 years
Roidz

He's all calisthenics bro

Alternate longer runs (~5k) with HIIT (sprint a minute, walk two minutes, repeat)

Change 50 to 100, 3 sets of 33

work in pullups to strenghten your back and core.

Push yourself on sprints or you'll have chicken legs.

ere you go mate

Actually, he lifted for the movie. There's a quote from he saying he couldn't stand lifting for the role. He complained that he has a one track mind when lifting and all he thought of was lifting, he also said it made him feel dumb.

Follow the 5 Cs.

Calisthenics(pushups, squats, chinups, situps, basically everything you can do with your own bodyweight.
Cardio(Hiit jogging running playing an active sport or biking)
Curlbro(Bench arms back occasionally squat and deadlift. OCCASIONALLY)
Calorie counting(If you're too fat, eat less. If you're too scrawny, eat more. If you look and feel like shit, eat better)
Chill(learning how to rest, recoup, and relax is vital your fitness endeavors and health).

> not that that's any of your business tho
boy retarded statements like this make me cringe. stop saying shit like this, it makes you sound like an underage faggot.

>roidz
He doesn't have godly amounts of muscle mass, low bf + lighting

START WASTE OF TIME

is a better name

SS + GOMAD or go homd

>HIIT
>sprint a minute
Have you ever ran track? Or done anything athletic outside the advice of some fitness bloggers? No offense just blows my mind that people on the internet really think you can sprint for an entire minute. This advice isn't even tenable. You're either sprinting or you're running for a minute, you choose.
400m "sprinters" don't even sprint the entire race, going balls to the wall just guarantees you have a shit run and you're sucking air for 5 minutes afterwards. Training for the 100 would look something like 40x100m at 80% speed.

Of course they don't know anything about fitness. That's why they're here.

That person is basically telling them to do interval running or a boring fartlek.
To be honest it would be actually far better for them to go for a 30 minute power walk or do c25k rather then what everyone touts as HIIT.

Hiit is fucking dangerous as hell and almost never done correctly. EVER.

Telling an unfit person to just start doing full real HIIT is just telling them to go play in fucking traffic.

reminder that virtually none of the (((hollywood))) stars are natty and give people unrealistic expectations about the speed of their 'transformations'

There is an official "Tyler Durden" workout which Brad Pitt used to get in shape for the film, but I wouldn't do it. It's not balanced at all. Most of the work was done through weight loss. Just aim to get stronger with any decent program.

plastic water bottles. buy a 32 pack.

fill them up, put them into plastic walmart bags, each bottle is one pound.

because of the awkwardness of the bags, you will only be able to do curls, shoulder flys, forward shoulder raises, can get creative to hit triceps, and hold as many bags as you can to do some squats.

push ups and sit ups as well..

you have no triceps :(

Stairmaster 20 minutes

Leg machines 5×10

Back machine 5×10

Weighted crunch 6×15

Bicep curl 7×10

20 minutes exercise bike

Leg extension 3×15

Leg curl 3×15

Leg press 3×15

Barbell curls 3×20

Rear delt flyes 3×20

Lat pulldowns 3×20

Cable rows 3×20

Deadlifts 3×20

Bent over barbell rows 3×20

Incline bench 3×20

Lateral raise 3×20

Dumbbell press 3×20

Close grip bench 3×20

Cable pushdowns 3×20

Stretching exercises to cool down

Some second-hand kettlebells off ebay will do the trick.

What the fuck, I remember him being fucking jacked.

What has Veeky Forums done to me? Is this why bodybuilders who are fucking huge think they are small and won't stop training for mass?