It all comes down to this

Huge amounts of hours in the gym, time spent, money spent, time spent on researching on the internet, all that opportunity cost.

You're in front of picrelated and have to talk to her within 5 seconds or else she'll consider you an irredeemable beta. What do you say in order to get sex later on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CnqTxqBfmZE?t=1m25s
youtube.com/watch?v=sfmAeijj5cM
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/whore
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>h-hi uhh its nice weather isnt it bye then

The only answer that will work nearly all the time.

Anything else highly depends on her personality.

>hours in the gym
0 per week
>time spent
3 hours a week
>money spent
around 500€ in my home gym
>researching on the internet
kinda browse Veeky Forums for the memes

just say "hi"

sit on my face!

ask her why she dresses like a whore and how much?

hey, stop staring at your phone and hang out with your friends

>that works right?

>ayy baby, u want sum fuk?

Nice weather we're having, huh miss?

Walk towards her confidently but not overly eager, put on a slight smile on my face...

>Hi, how's it going? I'm Chad :)
>Hey, nice to meet you, I'm Stacy
>Nice to meet you :) I was just on my way to the beach, then I saw you and I just wanted to say hi :)
>Oh okay
>So a few friends and I are gonna have a cookout this evening, and I was wondering if maybe you want to join?
>Umm
>It's going to be great, I'm sure you'd have a good time :)
>Sure here's my number Chad

u tryna get the pipe or nah

She's clearly at the beach, autist-kun.

Hello Ramona. What would you do if you had a secret and you were dying for telling it?

>oh wow, what's that secret?

The secret, Ramona, is that I want to do something really nice with you. That bikini that you wear looks really wonderful, you know. So let's go to the beach.

>But no, user, I have to-

LALALALA, don't listening :D

>Oh wow user, you're so crazy! :D OK, let's go anyway

------------

At the beach.

Blablablablablablablalbalbalb and lots of blablablablab.

Pamela, what would your bf think if he observed us here?

>I have no bf so don't worry

Mmmh better so; so blablablablabl

And more blablablabla.

You get to her house, and get her promise of hanging out another day.

That another day, you KISS her.

The third day, you hang out again and kiss her again.

At the fourth day, you can start hanging out with another woman and killing those thoughts about the exclusiveness of dat fucking Ramona of the Ninth Hell, or you can focus your energy in her, according to her answers all these days before. The choice is yours.

What are you basing that on?

This guy is a virgin.

Who wears shoes at the beach? Also, no sand. Looks like she is in a neighborhood

so she can cover top but not bottom. Shes a whore. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice sturgis shirt, do you even know what that is?

I really want reddit to go

wtf

What she and the other people are wearing for starters. You know even hookers don't walk around in a bikini, right? Right?

Walk past visibly staring at her body, either she or her friends will notice.

Smile and laugh, play it off, tell her you're gonna need to see her somewhere else soon, say you've got something going on in the week.

may bite may not who cares

>your brain on pua
Please don't murder prostitutes

Nice. She won't be able to resist.

lol you dumb mong. youve never been around whores apparently.

That's a swimsuit bottom, m80. I wear shoes to the beach if I have to walk there. Flip flops and sandals fucking suck.

ITT: virgins

you sound like a flyover my man

Tell us what you'd do, Chad.

>Hey, bitch, where all the good looking guys at?
Follow her directions so I can make a man outta some fratboys.

Wait till she enters the water and rape her in the coral reef.

I used to get a percentage for setting up clients with hookers, while working in a hotel, you dumb fuck. Real hookers dress like club whores, they don't walk around in a fucking bikini.

Jesus Christ, I hate this board and every autist in it. I hope your mother has a fucking stroke.

OP here.

Seriously? Not ONE good reply that establishes alpha credentials? And I didn't even assume you were DYEL!

If there really is no "correct" answer then that proves that getting girls is solely down to Chad genetics.

>have to talk to her
No I don't and I don't care what she thinks. By the looks of it, she doesn't even have a penis

"Fucking degenerate"
Then i walk away

This is the type of bitch that has a shot and half a bowl of weed and talks about how "totally fucked up [she] got last night"

>

There's a gay vibe about this answer.

you dumb nigger. not your common street whore. pleaase kill yourself degenerate scum.

An alternative strategy to approach Ramona:

-Look, Ramona, I've been doing squats like a motherfucker and you're so damn pretty that I could destroy Veeky Forums servers with my cum, so let's go to the beach, swim until reaching Greenland and returning again, CUT YOUR BABBLING, UNDRESS THAT BRA AND PUT YOUR UTERUS DIRECTLY INTO MY MOUTH, YOU NASTY PIECE FUCKING TRASH BITCH

>If there really is no "correct" answer then that proves that getting girls is solely down to Chad genetics.

Well, yeah. Did you actually think there was some magic combination of words that would make hot chicks want your dick? Would fuck some skinnyfat uggo if she made you laugh? It doesn't work that way.

>dumb
>dumb
>dumb

grow up sweeties

>*flex a 'cep
>sup?

>not realizing half of Veeky Forums is gay
Come over user and well make it 50% +1

I would yell ALLAHU ACKBAR and then rape her and claim a sexual emergency.

Post one pic of a street whore in her fucking underwear, please.

Otherwise, I hope your father dies of a heart attack.

SCIENTISTS HAVE DISCOVERED A LOOPHOLE
THESE 3 QUESTIONS WILL MAKE ANY GIRL WANT TO FUCK

Something like this.
youtu.be/CnqTxqBfmZE?t=1m25s

> u want me to throw my fuck into u?

I'd play this song for her to excite her estrogenous system.

youtube.com/watch?v=sfmAeijj5cM

Why the fuck would i want a grill like this. Looks like she sucks 10 dicks every day.

> is it no clothes family day?

>Fake confidence

Children who grew up playing Nintendo ended up being weak jawed myopic beta males, while those who played xbox or ps2 were significantly more likely to be alpha. Mario and wii gay sex vs halo and god of war.
Now, it doesn't mean everyone who played ps2/xbox wasn't a beta-not by a long shot. But there is some definite correlation. I grew up playing gameboy and shit and ended up on this site. Friends who played ps/xbox grew thick facial hair, stronger jaws, sooner changed interests to sports cars, fucking women, and had 16+ inch arms 12% bodyfat going to the gym once a week.
I believe they were genetically inclined to play more violent, mature games, versus the submissive low prenatal-T betas who played pokemon, mario, or wii.

>i have to talk to her, or else she will think less of me despite the fact that she knows absolutely nothing about me

so this how white guys think, huh. no wonder "rape culture " is such a thing nowadays

>Why the fuck would i want a grill like this

because she

>Looks like she sucks 10 dicks every day

Yeah, and she still wouldn't suck yours.

Not even gay but I'd probably fuck him too. Such charisma

Cringe

I would just walk up to her and give her a firm handshake, smile and ask her for a job.

I've tried it a couple of times in the club. It works pretty well to get them talking. No girl likes an anxious and uncomfortable guy.

>talking to strangers on the street
>expecting not to get pepper sprayed or tased

Listen you fucking faggot, it doesn't matter how incredibly aesthetic and rich you are, you don't just walk into people on the street and start a conversation because it's creepy as fuck and you will always face negative outcome.

no this is how all dumb asses think on a subconscious level, females are included

Wow, you Americans are weird as fuck.

I refuse to believe this video is real

This is the mind of a hopeless beta

Real men don't give a fuck what anyone thinks and that's why chad will fuck this girl and you will mastirbate to Chinese cartoons.

kill yourself

Did I fucking stutter?

>is afraid of being pepper sprayed for talking to a girl

Found the beta

>walk up to her
"yeah, i'm buyin it"

its that easy you mongs

"b-back that ass up"

call the MODS

I asked her a bunch of questions and then she asked me why i was asking her so many questions then i left

>"hey can I get your opinion on something?"
Opinion openers work great. Just ask some stupid question afterwards, then neg her. Say something like "Why were you staring at your phone instead of her friends?". See where it goes from there.

> and you will masturbate to chinese cartoons

as if that's a bad thing lol but lately ive had a preference for western cartoon

>Feelin' fit, buddy?

>75 replies
>not one single lickaroo

Veeky Forums has changed

>pics in an ad
>the same as what hookers wear when going around town

I sincerely hope this is bait and you're not actually this retarded.

Drop a coin between her legs, and then when I'm coming back up with the coin, I bump the back of my head on her taint. "Whoa, how did my head get there haha?"
Wait for a response, and then say "so what are you guys upto?"
I repeat what they say and tell her that I'm only staying there for a few days, but that I'd like to get a drink with her before I leave. Take her number, give her a hug, and walk away.

there is nothing that any stranger could say or do, if they arent a huge celebrity, to impress that girl or any other girl right there and then

if you think you can just walk up to a girl who knows damn well she's hot and a sex dream for 99% of guys and just hit it off immediately, then you are delusional

did not mean to reply but w/e

This. Also work ski goggles to get her attention

So can someone please post the webm of her backside or do I have to search for it myself?

This. She's got a great body.

Hello, what's your name?

>My name's Hertrude

Nice to meet you, Hertrude. Let me introduce you my GIRL friends, Samantha and Martina. They watched you there and wondered who you were, they insisted so we approached here... so, would you like to join us and drink some soda or any other fat-shit that make you like a whale? :D

>O-oh, sure!

So, that's the key, friends. Having friends BEFORE introducing anyone else.

also, so you know for reference since you obviously didnt know the definition. shes a whore and youre an idiot.
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/whore

Yeah me too. But it's actually a great way of talking to girls, no joke.

It doesn't matter what you say, the only thing that matters is how attractive your face is

>hey
>you a tourist?
>cool, we should hang out sometime, whats your #
>im user by the way, ill text you later

I had a gf like this before even lifting

Just say alright with a half smile there no magical words that make her rip your clothes off

Its daygame so you need a situational opener.

FIRST STEP - DO ONE OF THESE 3 THINGS (my main 3 go-to things)

1. Ask for directions. Then ask if she is from the area. Then ask for her opinion on places to eat/go/see. Then move into her interests.
2. ask to make a phonecall on her phone because yours is dead. Then make whatever call you needed to make. Then thank her and tell her she is a life saver. If she is smiling at this point then start asking her about herself. Mostly about what she is doing today. Make sure you have interesting plans to talk about your day. Then see if you can invite her to your thing (dont ask to join hers though).
3. Have something wrong with you (stain on your shirt, your hair is a mess) and say you are about to meet a girl off tinder/bumble (even if you are not), and ask her what her opinion is about your embarassing feature. Ask her then if she is picky / how she goes on dates and stuff.

BTW i cold approach hot girls all the time and have been with about 70 girls - never used any websites or dating apps ever. AMA but make questions specific

If I don't breed you in the next 10 minutes I'm going to murder somebody.

>a woman who engages in sexual acts for money : prostitute;

Which is exactly what I'm talking about, retard. I've done business with dozens of these dirty animals back in my hotel days, and no, they don't walk around in their fucking undies.

Maybe street walkers in summer resorts do, but then so does everyone else because it's a fucking beach.

In conclusion, I hope your entire family dies in a fire for producing a fucking waste of oxygen such as yourself.

Why would you write your fantasies on here like this?

She is really attractive physically, but call me old fashioned I wouldn't want to date a woman who'd fuck a stranger she met that very same day.

Surely there are women out there who can resist chad's smile and dick for that long.

>ask for directions
>"Ummmmm... I just thought you wanted directions... WHY are you talking to me???! I don't even know you!"

prove it nigger

If you don't suck me off right now, I might kill ya.

I'm that gorilla dick nigga, baby. I make dyke pussy wet.

you forgot
a venal or unscrupulous person
you got btfo because you dont know the meanings to the words you use. shouldve spent more time in school.

That was kinda sad, man.