What the fuck guys. I was promised gains. How come i've worked out for 2 years and still look like this...

What the fuck guys. I was promised gains. How come i've worked out for 2 years and still look like this. Why are my hips so wide and my legs so fat? What the fuck am I supposed to do about this?

Side angle

Because you haven't cut yet you moron.
How about you do some accessory work???

If I were you I'd kill myself and hope to reincarnate into something better, in your case I'd be glad to come back as a moth or something

what are your lifts at? might be time to cut if youre happy with them

post a starting picture. with just the before we can't tell how much progress you made.

Bench: 235
Squat: 245x4
Deadlift:315x6
Im gonna cut yeah

At least you got a nice ass tho

This is the best i've got from sep 2 years ago

Cut pussy. Cut hard.

Second pic from about a week or 2 ago

I've been working out for 6 months and look 100x better than you. Some people are just not meant to make it

we basically can see only your arm, and you don't flex your arm in the after pics.

but the guys are right. you don't look buff, cut and at least look like a tiny ottermode.

Pics or it didnt happen
Btw 6'2 210lbs

oh ok. definitely better, but let's face it, not 2 years better. cut, enjoy summer, and start again in september following a program and nutrition. godpseed

I'm sure you could bear many beautiful babies with those hips, OP

Looks like two different people

next time listen when we tell you SS is a troll, dumb faggot

cut weight. I look like you but when I cut last year I looked really fucking good (to women). My lifts were like 20 lbs more than yours which is just a couple more months of lifting and I'm 6 foot 4.

Cut that fat and you'll look good.

holy fuck I think Rippetoe might be responsible for the declining birth rates in this century, turning every eager young man into a fucking T-REX

I honestly keked at this

I didnt have Veeky Forums when i started working out and no one told me ss was that dumb. Im thinking about skipping leg days for a while and only working upper body. What do?

Probably diet. Are you Paleo? If not the broadstrokes are; eat animal fats and protein, vegetables, and little fruit. Pretty much eliminate carbs and sugar.

I feel sorry for you. 2 years of work and there isn't much to show for it. Lets just hope your cut will show surprising results.

Skipping legs is not a good idea. You should never fucken neglect such an important part of your body. You are going to lose gains from having chicken legs.. mark my words.

Yea fine i wont skip legs im just desperate.

get tested for low test.
seriously. you'll might actually be deficient.

Honestly there are so many things wrong with not just my 'body' but my face too. I dont really have any hope for the future. Im gonna take that anons advice and hope to get reincarnated as a moth.

My guess is your workouts are not intense enough. Either not enough exercises or you are lazy. Are you really pushing yourself or just kind of getting through it and trying to go home? If you really are giving it your all, you might have low testosterone. 2 years is a long time for no gains.

If you cant rule out effort or genetics, try switching to a push pull legs routine specifically for hypertrophy. More reps, slower, chasing the burn and memey stuff like that does work. It's why bodybuilders do that shit (in addition to massive amounts hormones). Pic related is my 3.5 year progress using push pull legs natty as tits.

If all else fails, go see a doctor to get your testosterone checked. You might be eligible to take testosterone replacement therapy. Don't give up hope just yet.

Im doing P.H.A.T and i push the weight up depending on if I completed the full previous set. I know that at least on chest I always push until i cant lift the weight up anymore.

I used to think my hips were wide until my shoulders and lats started to get wide and now my hips look normal. In fact my broad shoulders get a lot of attention. Mostly from guys, but that's what it is in this game

Do my hips look anything like yours when you started?

guys, how do i shop for food when all that's available to me is cheap walmart garbage and food city shit i suspect is full of additives and gmos?
don't think a farmers market is near me, so idk where to get quality food

Hard to tell cause you have slightly more stomach fat but i would say yours are pretty much exactly the same as mine

That explains why your chest is your best muscle group. You need to give other muscles the same sort of heavy stimulation and overload that you have been on chest.

Look at 's hips in the beginning. You can make wide hips less noticeable with a larger upper body.

Where you get your food from doesnt matter as much as what you buy.

standing with your legs glued together doesn't help your picture taking.

cut.

what do you mean?

Walmart has fresh fruits just like farmers markets but the trick is buying the fruits instead of potato chips in the next isle.

Are you natty? If so, relax. I'm going to be absolutely, brutally honest with you.

You've made plenty of gains for two years. Look at your delts, your chest, and you've already got some decent quad and glute progress. For somebody who started with absolute garbage, your progress is exactly average for a regular man after two years of lifting.

It'll probably be another 5-6 years before you look like and get to postin on Veeky Forums telling people that if they don't look like that after 1.5 years they're a genetic dead end and just need to work harder.

Don't give up. We're all gonna make it.

Thank you for your kind words user. Im gonna cut hard this summer and see where that will take me. I think ill see a large improvement in my legs and face. Maybe ill post in three months and thank everyone here on Veeky Forums

and check your fucking test

godspeed

>It'll probably be another 5-6 years before you look like 41777368 # and get to postin on Veeky Forums telling people that if they don't look like that after 1.5 years they're a genetic dead end and just need to work harder.
Man why the fuck did you tell him that. They're supposed to figure it out for themselves

it doesn't take 8 years to look like that.