All of these are technically athletes who compete at the highest level in their trade, but are they Veeky Forums?

All of these are technically athletes who compete at the highest level in their trade, but are they Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r43Rfh6Csjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

obviously not /fat/ enough

reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=r43Rfh6Csjg

Cruel that they made the manlet stand next to the 6'8 guy.

They have midget boxing in the Olympics?

did the boxer forget his shoes? lol get your shit together paco

being the best featherweight boxer is pathetic lol

like being the best retarded chess player

This

Weight classes should be abolished. I want to see manlets trying to bring down 350 lb giants

>105 lbs
>featherweight

>volleyball player
>last name is literally Ball

I guess somethings in life just happen to work out.

I've always thought TO's upper body looked awesome in this pic

Is the Volleyball player's name really Lolly Ball?

Not featherweight. It also isn't that bad. The lower divisions are dominated by 3rd world countries where being 5'2 is the equivalent of being 5'7" elsewhere.

Ricardo Lopez is a celebrated fighter and considered the 2nd greatest Mexican fighter in history.

Roman Gonzalez is making close to a million each fight and carving his name in the history books.

>5'2 106 lbs

I'd trade all of my money and fame for just another foot of height and 90 more lbs

your opinion is stupid and reductionist. boxing is not a fucking marvel movie where its about "ai wamt to see the most powerfull guy beat up ebreeone". a 5'5" 135 lbs guy is gonna lose against a 6'3" 215 lbs guy bc of reach + strength + other factors; it just isnt fair. weight classes are necessary in order to preserve the skill element

tl;dr: you are mental child that should stick to talking about video games.

Will you kill yourself when Vasyl Lomachenko steals you woman and writes his name as one of the best boxers in history?

That's obvious. Would you trade it for 4 inches of height and 35lbs?

early ufc. manlets won most of the time.

and yet he will go down in history, and no one will remember your 6'2 lanky ass.

How do I achieve T.O Mode?

And then they didnt, because the bigger guys got their shit together.

It was only skill vs size early on. Because quite quickly, the men with size, acquired some skill, and ragdolled motherfuckers and mollywopped sons of bitches.

>Veeky Forums?
Whats is there max face pull?

This man was a top level athlete as well.

Meme muscles that are hypertrophied and disproportional by using isolation exercises aren't optimal for most human activities.

That man has visible cancer.

Can anyone help me with this question?
Me and my friends play half court basketball games every other day, I'd say usually like anywhere from 3-5 games per day and when we finish we are exhausted. How many calories do you think a person would be burning by playing these games? Im trying to supplement boring cardio for playing ball but I need to make sure it fits with my regular caloric deficit.

What the fuck is that

Everyone in the pic looks pretty fit, even the lanklet and the soccer have overall decent physiques

Isn't 5'8" usually five or six heads lower than 6'3"?

There legs look small
wtf

Slim Jesus

photoshop

I guess you didn't even know how to close a fist, faggot.

185cm/nakmuay here.I hade huge respect for short boxer, one I know, 170cm at best, even knoked down a 196cm faggot with a clean livershot.