What water bottles are you faggots using? Just bought this shit

What water bottles are you faggots using? Just bought this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/2Pack-Glass-Water-Bottle-MIUCOLOR/dp/B01ITBGUP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i reuse a voss bottle because im the old man at the gym and i dont fucking care about impressing anyone

>i reuse a voss bottle
Same, one of them glass 800ml ones.

The one that my gallon of distilled water originally came in.

>boom

>Not drinking out of a glass mason jar

Enjoy your chemicals.

>implying that H2O isn't chemicals

>20 dollars for a fucking waterbotttle

>carrying water bottles
>not going to fountain between each set for sips and QT interaction
never gonna make it

>not drinking directly out of a river

I use that waterbottle because it was on amazon.

A buddy at work uses the same waterbottle because it was on amazon.

I estimate in 4 weeks, everybody will have this exact same fucking water bottle because it was on amazon.

I sip out of this bad boy

Why are you drinking distilled water

Yeti 64oz. Cheaper on amazon and I'm in the sun most of the day for work.

I reuse plastic litre water bottles
yes enjoy my cancer

The H2O in South Texas (land of the free) is horribly tainted with limestone, fluoride, chlorine, and who knows what. Distilled tastes clean to me.

I have a 32oz Yeti that I only put water & ice in.

Nalgene bottle from REI.

I use it for everything. It can go in the freezer, easy to clean, super tough. It's also lightweight when empty. Probably the best overall container on the market (price considered)

S I P B O Y S

I bought this bottle back in 2007, yes 10 years ago. Use it every day.

Jesus christ how Texas has land divvied up is a nightmare.

And after 10 years of daily use.

>Using plastic water bottles ever

It's like you want more estrogen in your body. Why wouldn't you use a glass bottle?

amazon.com/2Pack-Glass-Water-Bottle-MIUCOLOR/dp/B01ITBGUP0

Mein niggers.

I have the large mouth top, it's easier to clean and you can fit ice cubes in it. Harder to drink without spilling on yourself though.

Jesus dude. Learn about lighting. Why would you post such a terrible photo?

Yeah fucker set up a light studio for a picture of your water bottle.

I want to see the intricate play of light and shadow. And don't skimp on the depth of field either. And would it kill you to get some movement? Don't be shy to stray from rule of thirds either. Keep us updated on all your photos. I wanna see how artistic, aesthetic, and avant garde you can get!

>avant garde
here is my take on the nalgene water bottle I call it "visions of the toadline nalgene"

Not drinking out of impervious stainless steel

BRILLIANT!

Literally me, my friend said I will be incel if I keep it. But any plastic water container release xenoestrogen so I'm going 100% glass

>it's easier to clean and you can fit ice cubes in it.
I bought a bottle brush specifically to clean my narrow neck nalgene. I never use icecubes, so that isn't a downfall for me.

invest in a reverse osmosis water filter system for your house and only drink the water from glass containers

by doing this you have the purest water available and are free from BPAS, PVCS, most heavy metals, fluoride, xenoestrogens and other sediments/chemicals designed to either turn you into a female or subdue you

I bought a zero water filter on Amazon which makes enough water for me.

>not having your own personal cloud

Maybe I'll copy you guys on that. All doctors at my hospital seem to do the same.

the one i own reduced my cities water PPM from 135 million to under 5 million so im pretty pleased

i also installed a UV sterilizer for obvious reasons and an acid neutriliser which corrected my waters pH from slightly acidic back to a more neutral result, on the side the reverse osmosis filter removes fluoride by the way

>tfw dont even read comics
>my deaf aunt whos now in the hospital got this for me for my birthday
>dont wanna be an asshole

People in my gym probably think im a faggot dont they?

Yeah it really is going to depend on how bad your municipal water is.

I drink out of a 2l plastic juice bottle

i live in the major city of a first world country with fairly decent standards of water safety but i dont care to take chances with any '''''''''additives'''''''''' in the water

Man, that's a cool story. Use it with pride.

I had my Nalgene bottle for a few years but I left it in the cab of a tow truck by accident last July and I've been using something like pic-related ever since

it's pretty cool, bro.

>actually, unironically, drinking from a plastic bottle
lmfao, enjoy those xenoestrogens, bro

>not personally combining hydrogen and oxygen

Been sipping on this between sets

Wow thanks for the tip man, definately looking into this

>less than a litre
do u even want to make gains my dude. it has to be at least 1.5l if not 2l

I use a bottle just like that without the logo that I got for 20 cents at a thrift store

Is the tap water quality so bad in general or does it depend on a region, I mean in regards to xenoextrogens and shit? From what I could find seems like tap water is alright where I live... also is some filtration pitcher sufficient?

Use one just like that (different logo) that I got for 10 buck on deal extreme. Been using it for at least 2 years, real tough shit (compared to all the others I tried).

>bringing a bottle to the gym
>not drinking strait from the tap between sets

You guys are not going to make it

this. just reuse any old fucking bottle its only fucking water.

Not all hope is lost for Veeky Forums yet...

the only way

Corpus?

>lemme clap them cheeks
Fucking hell kek

I hope it's your first sip in a given day

What the fuck

I use a bottle like pic related. 750ml, glass and a large opening. Drinking out of plastic is for plebs.

I'm pretty sure it's just the map

>not constructing your own aquifer

>Drinking distilled water
You do realise that'll kill you, user?

Have three

Work one is a 64oz steel. Shit stays cold for days if you aren't refilling twice a day.

Workout one is a 36oz steel bottle. Super wide mouth to make cleaning it easy.

Another 64oz is the bedside one. Wake up for any reason, chug, go back to sleep. I sweat way too much even with a fan on me

S I P B O Y S

Do you carry it around in a soft towel or something? I have a blue nalgene and the markings scratched off within the first 3 months of me owning it.

It's not difficult to flip a light switch or at least move the subject or the perspective so there's not a harsh light source directly behind the subject. Takes like three seconds and the photo doesn't end up looking like shit. This is simple stuff and the fact that out think it's so arcane makes you seem oblivious or at least mildly retarded.

wolverine is legitimately cool. also hes "in" right now since logan just came out and was a badass movie

What about this water bottle, boys?

i use goat skin pouch

Using Camelbak Chute, mostly cause good warranty policy and because I have good experience with other Camelbak products... Using it for both, gym and home... Had no problems with it so far, can be cleaned relatively easily (just drop it in dishwasher)

Same, i cleaned of the branding with a blade

Walmart Yeti ripoff.

>not drinking the sweat off your top lip

oh wow, enjoy losing those salts

got this too but now the blue bit has come off and wont't stay back on or keep itself attached to the cap

considering sending it back in

I like this

I use a empty gallon jug.
I'm not a power lifter either.

WHY ARE YOU USING GLASS BOTTLES IF YOUR JUST POURING WATER FROM A PLASTIC BOTTLE INTO IT. THE CHEMICALS HAVE ALREADY LEAKED INTO THE WATER, PUTTING IT INTO A GLASS BOTTLE DOESNT HELP.

/

/

/

Avex bottle like pic related but blue. Glass with a metal cap. No xenoestrogens for me.

gaf

I make my pre workout in it so I love ice cubes. I also use it for alcohol all the time, it's my go to party bottle. great for pools cause it won't break, sealable. take it to the beach and life guards never suspect its full of alcohol.

Why are you living in a shithole where you can't drink freshly squeezed tapwater

Tap water brought into a house by plastic pipes.

Didn't think about that. I guess I have to collect my own water from now on

I use a stainless steel bottle, it just keeps the water cold.

I keep refilling one of these things with tap water

Best water bottle. But it's hard to drink a gallon on work days. I work in a restaurant and it's not really allowed to drink near the food.

64 ounce stainless steel insulated growler
>Lasts half a day
>ice never melts
>have dropped it like a million times and is fine

Downside is that I may look autistic taking such a huge water bottle into class. Never thirsty though.

Then step away and have a drink?

When I used to work in a restaurant I'd fill a giant glass full of water and drink it on the way to the dishwasher and give him the empty glass

That's usually what I do whenever it's gets slow enough.

This place is tiny, unfortunatelly. The kitchen, dish area and prep area are all in one room. It's like a house that was turned into a restaurant. It's okay though, I usually keep my bottle nearby. And it's big enough to almost never need a refill.

THIS

theres no way out unless your filtering your own water

Alex please leave

Used one of these for a year. Probably got cancer but they're easy :^)

you can very likely find data regarding the PPM of your local water online, mine is ''''''fine'''''''' for human consumption but yeah my main concern is xenoestrogens and dissolved solids which as i said earlier reduced from 135PPM to 5PPM i hope to go lower but it gets incredibly expensive from here on out so i need to think about it

No, the Nalgene logo is long gone and the lid strap broke but the oz/ml marks are still there.

You just spent $22+shipping on a fucking water bottle?

How much of a sucker are you?

kekaroony fellow burger