Veeky Forums i have a date on saturday and i need to lose fat ASAP

Veeky Forums i have a date on saturday and i need to lose fat ASAP.

been a SS fag for too long and fell for the forever bulk meme, but been doing keto for the past month and lost 25lbs.

i need to lose 25lbs more but it's stopped being so effective. i waver at 195lbs and need to get to 175lbs.

i am very motivated, what the fuck do i do? easymode, cocaine is fine. get me burning please.

in return, pics of babes (can do real babes i know if requested).

Stop eating.

consume nothing but water and salt

how tall are you?

anyways, you cant lose significant amount of fat in that time period.

Better take care of your appearance like grooming, bodyhair and nails etc. and stop worrying about fat.

If you are going to be nervous about your fat ass shes going to smell your insecurity instantly and you will fail

i'm 6'0" but i have a gut and i need to get rid of it. i have a big chest, shoulders, and arms but the gut is too obvious.

i've been eating mostly eggs and beans. i need to significantly limit my carbs. i'm doing fasted cardio - thoughts on that?

fuck at this point i'll do ice baths to shiver. i'm motivated, what can i do?

--

pic related is the ONLY foto i will post of her. i love her hips.

literally DNP can save you from this because while it strips fat off you in huge slabs, it has a refractory period where it bloats you with water. if you really just want to look somewhat leaner for saturday, look up water flushing protocols for MMA fighters/boxers/natty physique competitors. but you'll feel like shit, possibly need medical attention saturday evening, and need to pay idiotic amounts of autistic attention to what you eat and drink that day, not really cool for a date.

>literally DNP can save you from this
*can't

>Making weight for a date
>Sensiblechuckle.jpg
Just do what fighters do. Eat very little and keep salt WAY down until Thursday, then cut water down. You'll be a dehydrated mess but you'll make 180 at least. Too bad it water weight and most of your fat will still be there.

You won't. Shouldn't have been a short sighted baboon.
Just deal with it you insecure cretin.

Even at my heaviest I'd still get laid because I'm confident in myself. I may have been a fat fuck but in my mind I knew I looked better than all the other fat fucks.

Well if it's this saturday, you don't have time to do much. Focus on boosting your confidence. Try to hit a new PR. Relish in the fact that you've worked this hard for so long, and be grateful for the progress you've already gotten. Remember, the key to any great outfit is confidence, this also includes how comfortable you are with your body. Also meditate a lot this week, it will help. After the date, you should start to seriously lose that 25lb.

10x GOMAD

>how much weight can i lose in 4 days

Nothing that she's going to notice you fucking retard.

This
Plus OP If She sees your fat on the date and next week you are 25lb thinner It WILL make her wet. Bitches like progress and determination(especially something girls have a struggle on)

>next week you are 25lb thinner
[X] Doubt

JUST STOP EATING YOU DEGENERATE
DRINK WATER AND NOTHING ELSE
STOP BEING A DISGUSTING GLUTTON

why are you trying so hard to lose weight so quickly? are you trying to fit into a new dress?

The girl in question probably won't be turned off by a little extra fat but rather by your shitty, paranoid personality.

>>eggs and beans

This girl is going to love you m8

Just like it took you time to gain weight it will take you time to lose weight. This might sound crazy but it matters far more if you're confident in how you look. Chicks care if you're hygienic and you take care of yourself. They don't care about looks to the same extent guys do.

I'd check out a Paleo diet and cut salt. Add that to internment fasting in the mornings and light cardio like walking while fasted. Do not drink your calories.

Good luck breh

Paleo is effective because it really helps your hormones helping you to gain muscle and stay lean. Lifting is a long term transformation and you're going you get discouraged if you set unrealistic short them goals

>inb4 op starves anf dehydrates himself
>chick wants to fuck him and he takes her home
>mfw he cant get erection because first paragraph
>mfw has confidence and anxiety issues for rest od his life

just b urself retard

You realise she agreed to go on a date with you already? What's the point of autistic sperging over your weight now>?

Dude. Don't eat eggs and beans around girls. Wtf you disgusting fuck

ding ding ding

Eat literally nothing, you retard.

dis

OP! this is very important!
There is no reason for you to think about your weight/fat now. There are alot more important think you should worry about!
First is your confidence!
Can you make her laugh?
Have you Storys to tell, can you Show interest and ask smart questions?
Are you afraid to tuch her, are you afraid of kissing her on the first date???
Coz you should 100% try to kiss her on the first date and with the first opportunity tuch her!
Being Alpha is alot more important now.

>be grill
>say yes to date with big boy or whatever girls say
>show up to date four days later
>guy is sniveling cokehead
>dragging frostbitten leg
>say "hii"
>autism pushes his heart to 350 bpm
>collapses
>best date ever

You cannot transform your body in a couple of days. You can, however, transform your thoughts and attain a little bit of peace of mind, today. You are already doing an excellent job of giving your body nutrients and not processed crap, so you should just trust life. Just trust it dude, it's all good. Even if the girl doesn't like you, it *really* is all good. No, really. Deep down it's all good.

You could lose 10lbs if you're crazy enough. But that wouldn't even make a noticeable difference in your looks.

Hearty chuckle m8

Look up psmf. That's about as fast as you can do it whilst not losing to much lbm.

You can't lose anything remotely close to that in such a short amount of time. Focus on things you can fix: like your shitty, paranoid personality that is going to turn her away as you obsess over an extra 15-20 lbs that she probably doesn't care about. Get your shit together man. You'll have your chance to lose it eventually, but for right now, there's no way to lose it by Saturday. Focus on things you can actually work on.

>Need to lose fat by saturday
TOO LATE