Now that we're all 5 plate deadlifting monsters

Now that we're all 5 plate deadlifting monsters

Does anyone ever consider how weak it must be to be a skinny female?

How would you even survive? I'd be scared to go outside. brb never being able to carry a backpack more than 3kg.

pls keep the /r9k/ to a minimum. Just imagine if your strength was quartered or worse

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/contraceptive.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=nbqb5R0yswE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Doesn't matter since girls don't have to try as hard to look as good, and girls look better with a higher bf% anyway.

Girls have it easy more AND love to bitch about it.

this is why they get a big 5pl8 DLer boyfriend to keep them safe

>be a girl
>want to feel weak and have big man to protect you
>be a man
>feel that you have to protect your girls beacuse she so weak
>everybody feels good

also

>5pl8 deadlift
>monster

Who cares what it's like to be a weak female

Ask traps on /b/ that guys literally want to become girls. They even cut their balls off to become /lowtest/

Imagine being unable to move any furniture at home at all.

Imagine having a 1 plate barbell fall through the 2nd floor and pin you onto your bed.

>Semi-related
I accidentally bumped into some skinny dude earlier today and almost knocked him down. I wasn't even trying to shoulder check him. It just kinda happened. It made me realize how weak the average person is compared to somebody at 2/3/4/5.

I had 59kg at 183cm (6'0) and was a very skinny kid with a quite late puberty as well, i have a general idea of how it feels.

Its not nice, but i never had too many problems with it. Probably helped that i was never the silent kid who you could easily bully.

this reminds me of my ex gf who was 180cm tall and had legs like this. in pants they don't look like much but when u get to have her in the bed and she's tight like that GOD

Can Thiqq/fat ever compete?

This imagine if a group a lanklettes
*blocked your path*

As a male you'd easily be able to push past them.

>pic related

Congrats, you've now figured out the basis for human civilization. Men protecting women, and women pushing their men to be better people.

>tfw no petite qt gf to playfully make fun of for her lack of strength while you easily move the furniture for her and she cant help but subtly mire you then but she tries to play it off like no big deal and then you play wrestle and let her win for lols and you both laugh and say "i love you"

delet this

>1/4 of your days are spent bleeding with cramps
>subject to mood swings
>susceptible to pregnancy
>naturally weaker
No user, women unironically have it harder. I'd never choose to be a woman, given the choice.

Wishful thinking

desu, scares me to think of being that weak, but then, so many men are weak, some women ares stronger than those weak men, so its not all a loss OP.

>an then fuck like rabbits

this is literally the best of having a thin small qt314.

I work with a load of DYELs and I just think why be weak through choice?

It takes very little time out of one's week, and makes a lot of difference to life.

I was coaching a early 20s female who's knees buckled trying to deadlift an empty bar off blocks.

Real eye opener.

Girls are scared of going outside, why do you think they get men to walk them home and carry their keys in a fist when walking at night?

I think it's cute really, and I like being my gf's big protector

Physically, thats arguable and depends entirely on the man and his occupation. Men have been expected to work grueling jobs just to feed their families until relatively recently. Socially, women get almost every advantage.

>deadlift a pathetic 310lbs for 2 reps
>gf is in disbelief at how much weight I can lift
>know inside that I'm still weak

Stupid nigga they also get everything they want on a silver platter if they are 6+/10

Delet

wait they think carrying their keys in a fist makes them wolverine?

AHAHAHAHA

If properly aimed it'll easily give them the head start they need in order to apply run fu.

Implying a woman could aim her punch, or even punch fast enough to not get grabbed.

Female coworker legit believes this wolverine technique will stop an attacker. "I'll punch them like this" with a supposed to be mean face which just looks cute and pathetic really. I don't understand where this badass mentality women get comes from. Like they unironically believe they can kick a mans ass if they're angry.

If you're a man and would choose to be a woman if you had the option, then you have a mental disorder or fetish.

If you wouldn't choose to be a woman, then you're tacitly acknowledging the fact that it's better to be a man than a woman.

You can't win this argument. You want to be all [r9k] about it, but the fact is it's better to be male even you weigh everything out. I'm glad to be male and wouldn't change it. Would you?

Imagine not being able to open a jar.

You know most women skip their periods with the pill right?

is this why women always have a bf?

people just complain because being a man involves a lot of pain and suffering, but don't realize that's what makes us stronger.

Are you me?

When I was in highschool I had a 4plate deadlift

Now, as a senior in college who hasn't lifted in four years, ate like a starving college student, and ran a bit I'm 40 pounds lighter

it's a little embarrassing and very noticeable when drinking (I'm much more of a lightweight than I used to be) but it's a lot easier to be skinny than to be strong when you're broke as shit. Having clothing no longer fit you is annoying too.

Feminisim

cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/contraceptive.htm

1) Most women are not on the pill. Most women aren't on any other hormonal birth control, either. A possible plurality of women have TRIED the pill, but then gone off it because...

2) ...one of hormonal birth control's most common side effects, depression, often turns out to be worse than having your period.

>don't have a bf
>starve

That's 495lbs so still very respectable if you're not a fully dedicated 5-times-per-week goer with a good strength program

But considering that this is Veeky Forums I'm talking out of my ass anyway

Even manlets can get super strong compared to women.

Imagine having to fear manlets

I do this all the time.

i hate these images i don't know to save them in pepe folder or wojak

Damn i would hate being weak, i wouldnt even be able to support my weight be walking and knees buckle

>he doesn't have a 'Pepe and Wojak' folder

how have i not thought of this thanks desu

>ITT
>Autists who think you need to lift to move furniture

RRRREEEEE
Why did it take me 30 years to learn and understand this?!?!
All that lost time
I could be pulling six plates right now instead of two

Literally unimaginable

>Imagine being unable to move any furniture at home at all.

My fucking mom and grandma can do this. Like move the couches and fridges and shit what weak ass planet are you from?

Thqt's we go through all the shit we do as men. Stack on top of that the fact that they're only worth anything as long as they're fertile and beautiful. Once they lose that they're done whereas men's value keeps going up until you literally start breaking down. That's why we man up. Because we can and they can't so we have to.

I want /r9k/ to ponder this.

Not true, it's better to be a woman than to be a scrawny guilt-ridden manlet average nu-male. Obviously, the ideal would be to become a strong, intelligent, and capable man, but if you're going to reroll at life, there's a much bigger chance you'd reroll feminist nu-male than you would upstanding strongman

>only food available on earth comes from jars
Nobody's going to starve over pickles.
also
youtube.com/watch?v=nbqb5R0yswE

>hit 350 deadlift PR
>bro tells me according to some web tool I'm in the top 5th percentile of strength on earth
>know there's still 370million people stronger than I
You are still weak and so am I.

>sauce

That is a strong 9.5.

We will get there eventually user
Yes

495 isn't respectable at all lol. But ok whatever you say.

My friend's wife can't even lift 10lbs over her head reliably.
Like zero muscle mass at all.

I've been trying to push to get the two of them to the gym, but they keep saying that "We're tried and we don't have time".
Yet they keep trying to buy these "quick fix" fitness crap. Stationary bike, "wiggle platform" or whatever, fitness tracking super-watches.

I'm like just once a week, bro. Just once to start with.

Fat fuck detected

>Fearing manlets

>I'm imagining the end of ghost busters
>Whatever you think of will be your destruction
>Think of manlet
>A giant manlet appears
>It's just a normal guy

KEEEK

STOPITSTOPITSTOPITSTOPIT

That's just mom strength. Childless women don't have that yet

Dead lifting 495 puts you in the top 1% of gymgoers. It probably puts you in the top 0.1% of the fucking planet. Yes, you still look like a weak baby compared to people who actually lift weights but those guys are like .1% of gym goers and 0.01% of the population.

If you disagree you don't know shit about statistics or the demographics of people that go to the gym. Your worldview is fucked because you spend too much time on Veeky Forums and around gymrats in general, rather than watching filthy normies

>susceptible to pregnancy

I’ve never heard that put more stupidly. Congrats user.

you're strong, that's enough for both.

tips fedora
>If I reason with them, they'll have sex with me

It comes with a lot of health problems. I'm not motivated enough to change.

ty skelton

I'm 90lbs, 5'4" gril
I can only carry 50lbs like 10ft
Whenever I see someone who looks even decently strong, I think "wow, they could probably kill me in 1 punch"

You should start eating again.

A lot of guys are pretty weak now a days too. I know because I'm female and end up being stronger than many guys in my lower body (upper body injury will never be strong). I don't see why you feel being female is a necessary precursor for being weak. I've seen guys plenty of guys with legs like in your pic.

>subject to mood swings
Guys are the ones who were never taught how to handle emotions and actually end up with the mood swings. Women actually tend to acknowledge emotions and talk them out; guys misdirect emotions and create chaos

Only the very top percentage of females are naturally as strong as the average man. Outliers happen but odds are, if you see a man, he is probably stronger than you. If hes not and started lifting, he would be stronger than you within a few months if hes not a literal cripple

my gf is skinny as fuck. its the best kind of body imo

Delet this

It's not all it's cracked up to be.

This

Stop it

>mfw I'm stronger than even the most roided out girl at my gym and I'm still dyel mode

kill yourself

That's why you carry a gun.

DELET

Depends on setting
I'm an office worker, when I first started lifting a grill at my gym was doing more than my orm for reps.
Would say this would be true for all office drones that don't lift
You are right in that after a few months I'm stronger
Lel

Lol are you fucking serious? That is literally the opposite of real life. Have you never heard the phrase, "Stop whining and man up,"? That forces men to control their emotions.

I literally had a dream like that last night

>Does anyone ever consider how weak it must be to be a skinny female? How would you even survive? I'd be scared to go outside.

I'd become a lesbian, coat my room in mirrors, and just have lesbian sex all day until I starve to death honestly

WAN PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH

That literally forces them to repress them and not process them.

I'd kill myself. Even a skinny numale beta faggot can do at least 1 pushup with decent form but there are literally hundreds of millions of women who can't.

Walking around knowing every 13 year old boy is physically stronger than you must be fucking scary.

i used to have something like this
thanks for the reminder

>how weak it must be to be a skinny female?

It's weird when you notice it first hand

>with petite girl easy 5 foot 5'2 if she's lucky
>real cute
>we start play fighting in my apartment since I got her frisky with heavy petting
>out of nowhere she backs up and full on runs at me to try to tackle me while I walk in from a different room
>she literally bounces off me and just falls to the floor
>I don't even move and try to figure out what the fuck just happened
>grab her by the arm and literally drag her up to see what's wrong without thinking
>while I'm picking her up realize 1 plate seems heavier

After that I realized how weak/light she was and begin being very rough with her in bed for some reason. Like straight up trying to fuck her through the bed rough and I don't know why. An she didn't even complain she just took it then tried cuddling with me afterwards every time.

I dont even date weak girls. They disgust me after becoming fit. I love wide backs, some arms and muscular thigs.

What I love more is the fact that a muscular girl propably isnt a bitchy, lazy, undisciplined and uninspired piece of shit that most women are. Sports teach character.

The problem is that most muscular people (not only girls) are massive attentionwhores. So if a muscular girl doesnt have instagram and couldnt give a damn about facebook likes - marry her instantly.

my test get so high from looking at this pic, it makes me feel so primitive

>

whoever made this should consider suicide as a viable option to living.

>not being able to lift the bar
Jesus fucking christ.
Humans are stupid as fuck how did we even make it this far being so weak.

>Humans are stupid as fuck how did we even make it this far being so weak.
*women