/fat/ "stop playing vidya games" edition

Previous thread
Who is /fat/ for?

Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight
>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Confess.

confess

whatare the best (that is low kcal) sweeteners to cook with?

bought 2 slices of cheesecake have not eaten them but planning to have 1 for desert tonight

confess

does it come with a free spoon?

had a Starbucks coffee this morning 300 kcalsl. I don't eat breakfast anyway but 50g of sugar

no got them from Walmart bakery lol

What did you put into it? If you can get used to drinking your coffee black, you can have that daily coffee with almost 0 kcal.

>slowly starting to look like a normal human bean
>pic related

just 5 more kg, thank you /fat/. you and /fph/ have been fueling me. it's been one hell of a ride so far.

I got a frappuccino from Walmart and i like very sweet coffee(just got into coffee). i would have went to dunkin donuts and got same thing with skin milk for 120 but thats a 25minute drive

get over liking "very sweet coffee" you tub of lard

You're looking normal now desu senpai

espresso is nice and almost no calories
I didn't think I'd like it but I did

That's the FIRST and LAST time that I'm waking up at the ass crack of dawn to go to the gym. Yeah I know, NO SHIT that you can't get in a good workout if you're feeling tired af

>"You can't gain muscle if you're cutting!"

lied to me again /fat/

My bike routine is getting so much easier that I need to start doing something additional. I never thought that I would get to this point

Fixing to do this but I remember reading that you first get used to the idea of waking up at a certain time and then add exercise once you're used to it

Day 4 of PSMIF. So far so good but I'm waking up at 4:30 am and my window for eating is not until noon. I placate myself with water in the interim but hitting a liter, liter and a half by noon seems obscene. Pissing like a race horse to boot.

But I'm getting faster on my runs and can ruck further. Soon i will be sculpted marble. I'm going to try and hit my goal weight by July 1st, /fat/ and contest folks.

14 pounds in 17 days. Yay for optimism.

It's possible, it's just much harder to do so. Its not as efficient as doing so while bulking.

went from 16.5in neck to 15.25in neck in 2 weeks

you shower before hand?
I find that helps me out more than anything

I was gonna but I wanted to hit the gym asap

I love that fuckin place and I'm probably gonna go again tonight to make up for this morning's shitty workout session.

>MMO that I was completely addicted to gets a new expansion in 3 days

N-Not gonna make it.... h-hold me /fat/s

At least you won't be eating so you have that going for you

I had all this bread with carbs.
I know that for a healthy diet I should eat bacon and eggs slathered in butter, but I can't help myself.

>5'10, 266
>on my third week as of today going on 1000 calorie deficit plus doing squats and bench presses
>went to gym because muh cavs lost
>check weight
>I'm at 259 now

Am I gonna make it lads?

I am 6'4" 250 lbs. Lifts small but not nonexistent Is 2000 calorie deficit IF 8-16 keto going to make my muscles return to the void?

When I play video games for a long time, every half an hour I do 10 pushups or 10/20 squats or 25 crunches, depending on the mood. It's not tiresome or anything, but in the long run it really helps.

This.. this is not a bad idea at all user, I hope I can remember

FFXIV?

ye, got early access

where's that bread from? looks eastern european

Congrats ^.^

anyone else has hallucinations on Keto?

Had a cheat day, now going back to it. I want to lose 5lbs over the next 2 weeks.

5lbs of fat is apparently pic related. Should make a big difference in terms of definition and leaness.

Thanks!
You're not eating enough if you're hallucinating. What other shit are you on, son?

Once upon a time, a man traveling at sea with a few animals crashed on a remote island and the only survivors were him, a dog and a pig. There were plenty of coconuts and a fresh water creek on the island to hold him up, but he became increasingly horny day after day. He decided that he'd have sex with the pig, but he couldn't deal with the dog always being nearby and looking. Another week passes and just as his urges nearly get the best of him, he sees someone struggling to get to the shore of the island. He brings the person to shore and performs CPR as they'd passed out by the time he got to them. He had rescued a very beautiful woman. Blonde, blue-eyed with a nice body. She coughed up a bunch of water after the CPR and was revived. She hugs the man with excitement and says "You saved my life!! Is there....ANYTHING that I could possibly do to repay you??". The man says "Yeah...can you take my dog for a walk?"

test e 100mg/week

Mystery solved.

Just six more days

should I eat Mango?

They're basically flat whore grain buns. Mine has more rye so it's darker.

Write it on a post-it and stick it to the edge of the screen. Set an alarm on your phone to make sure you're doing it regularly.

I'm almost repping 1/2/3/4 and I've permacut 100lbs. 30lbs more to go.

I can rep a 1pl8 strict OHP for 5 reps, multiple sets.
I can rep a 2pl8 bench for 5 reps, multiple sets.
Squats I'm at 295lbs for 5 rep max.
Diddlys I'm at 365lbs for 5 rep max.

I feel like squat/diddlys are the hardest gains wise in a cut. I consistently lose leverage as I'm cutting. Anyway you are stupid if you don't lift. It's like you WANT to look like a freak.

Anyone else suck duck at Shoulder Press?

W-we're just gonna call that a refeed day.
Like when you skip gym day and call it a "rest day"

Is it normal if you squat at a heavier weight compared to what you bench?

Daily reminder that these threads are terrible and none of you are going to make it.

I WANT TO STOP BEING FAT SO I CAN FOCUS ON BULKING ALREADY REEEEEE!@

>I want to stop being fat so I can get fat again

Yes your squat should be heavier than bench.
My arms are stubby so my bench and squat are almost the same.
Squat 1RM is 3pl8
Bench 1RM is 275lb.

It makes sense. You need to cut down to a healthy weight to properly bulk. You can then bulk longer and put on more muscle.

when this game was new it had a bunch of bullshit mechanics that forced you to grind forever is it better now?

how else am I supposed to fix my low-t? it's not big huge hallucinations just when I wake up it's seeing something shadowy

will my lower stomach ever not be soft and pudgy?

Its the ghost of your intelligence slipping away, you mongoloid.

well the fat is melting off too so maybe the price is worth it

I'm getting a lot more fit but still suffering from crippling loneliness.

That justification of being dumb is going to be a detriment in your future. Watch that.

Keep pushing yourself and you can. I believe in you, user.

I think this joke is so funny but no one EVER laughs when I tell it.

>bend over
>despite being a fat piece of shit
>finally see a muscle line in obliques

whats wrong with being dumb anyway

Depends on what you're being dumb about. Being dumb about your heath and body is kind of detrimental to being on Veeky Forums, don't you think?

> the person joining the army is lecturing others about being dumb.

TRT made my life a lot better and in my opinion the benefits of being on trt vastly outweigh the downsides and the risks.

Tell me how you really feel about the service, mate.
Fair enough, I'll stop harping on you about it as long as you're takin' responsibility.

I deduced my training to 80% since my muscle are too sore for 100%.
I´m entering T-rex mode soon, so I´ll increase training ASAP.
My weight doesn´t get lower as fast as before, but I don´t care anymore at that point but I still loose fat and gain muscle.

*reduced

Any tips on removing muffin top? I'm 21% bf trying to at least drop to 15% bf in 4 months. Is this a reasonable goal? Will I make it?

I'm pretty sure I saw a yt video on exercises targeting that area but it's in a different language, and also I am not convinced spot reduction works, you'd have to go lower in bf% then build some muscle to sculpt a shape you want in that region. the area doesn't have muscle but the closest is working on abs and lower back where the muscles front and back ties in by doing some isolations, then you might be able to virtually remove muffin tops.

Yesterday I
>drank coffee again (trying to cut caffeine)
>didn't do anything but watch E3 and shitpost on Veeky Forums and /v/
>had two servings of dinner
>had a snack at 2 AM

These threads are boring lately. Even after work hours.

Should I force myself to do cardio while lifting or should I just continue lifting while eating at a deficit?
I've already lost about 5kgs and I want to get rid of about ~10 more (probably a bit less, depends on how I end up looking and how much muscle I could possibly gain, I looked like a Auschwitz survivor at 82kg back when I was a skeltal so I think the 85-90 range should be a good target).
I've only lifted for about a month and two weeks and have never ever done strength training in my life before. I do like it even though I'm beginning to stall, but I absolutely fucking loathe cardio since I did enough for a lifetime when I went skeltal back then.

I'm playing dark souls 3 and it helps keep my mind off of food. Loving it so far. I find it much more useful to diet when I'm not always concerned about food or diet in any capacity.

They've never been exciting. It's just a bunch of fatfucks complaining, cheating, and trying to lose weight.
Thats all it has ever been and it should stay that way.

It took me 5 FUCKING MONTH to realize keto was a fucking MEME .

dark souls 3 sucks lmao just spam roll haha never stop rolling! XD

>start getting Veeky Forums
>excited as hell, stopped playing video games because planning meals and doing research on health and working out was more enjoyable

>crippling loneliness starting to creep up again
>desperate to find vidya that I can be addicted to (But I still plan on eating right and going to the gym still)
>realize i'm just looking for an escape from sadness and sad thoughts
>now finally realize why people call vidya escapism

I don't know what to do. I've been losing weight, and getting stronger, but feeling lonely is starting to feel absolutely miserable, when I used to be perfectly fine without other people..

Start playing videogames.

Started my diet 2 weeks ago and lost 3lb so far. I'm happy with the results so far but a friend recommended increasing my cardio by double.

The only cardio I do is 10-15 minutes of either rowing, cycling or running before doing weights and a one off 5k run. So my change would be 20 mins cardio each session with two of them being 5k runs. Is it a good idea or will be just burn off muscle?

Do 30min of crossfit each day.

early mornings are a meme, getting good sleep is much more important.

are you a finn or swede?

erythritol or stevia, really depends what you are making. If you're baking a something where sugar wasn't the mains component (as in some cakes), I would suggest stevia

L I F T
I
F
T

>tfw barely get any time to play video games between all the cooking, cleaning, gym and sleeping

>want to actually lift today
>need to pay gym dues
>no money
>cant pay until tomorrow
>already drank my pre and shake
>have to run laps around neighborhood in blistering heat
>mfw old man recently died doing that

Nah. The only meme is that health/fitness/nutrition will vary A LOT from body to body.

I-I plan to!

By meme I mean it's true.

Are BCAAs supplements good for preserving muscle for cuts or is it another Jewish supplement trick?

DO IT NOW

They've made consistent updates and patches to the game since its release last year, including customizable difficulty and a stream-lined Radiant Mode. RM is supposed to reduce the time investment needed for leveling, upgrading the Hamlet, increasing your exploration level in each dungeon, etc. I've never used it though and haven't found the game to be tedious despite playing since the beta.

Just joined the sub 100 club boys.

Checked my weight for the first time in a week, 98.5, after eating dinner and drinking a shitload of water.

Exercise is barely relevant to weight loss compared to diet. If you can up your exercise without eating more than sure, but it's usually easier to eat less than exercise more.

Can I post a mirror picture of myself and let you Guys tell me what I should do?

I'm not disgustingly fat I'm actually between chubby and fat, idk my body is weird.

I've been on a low carb diet for 3 months and I've been working out 3 times a week mainly doing squats and ab workouts and then jogging. Ive recently been getting on a elliptical in sweat pants and a big ass sweat shirt.

Help me bros.

That's nice senpai. Wish I could squat 275 someday, right now I'm still on 120 but trying to increase it by 10-20lbs every week.