Favorite lift and why:

Favorite lift and why:

Mine is Standing Overhead BB press, because you look alpha as fuck while doing it

>Standing Overhead BB press

it's called the press, buddy

Plank

fuck off

You look like a pussy if you can't 2pl8 though

Weighted chin/pull-ups.

>pull-ups
>doing ramping sets
>adding 10kg each set until I got 30-40kg in the belt
>people that can't do one pull-up with just their BW staring

This is pretty great because it absolutely baffles normies.

The Press™ is still my favorite though.

Deadlifts. I enjoy it when they kick my ass, you can put every drop of effort and concentration into it. I haven't found another lift that is as hard for me to do and that leaves me feeling like I've made gains like the deadlift does.

These are also pretty damn good. I can't do heavy weight yet though.

push press, rows, chins

D I D D L Y
I
D
D
L
Y

bitch Press, chest work, and chicken nuggets.

>the press

It's The Press™, buddy

weighted dips

Pec flys or deadlifts

OHP does look and feel pretty awesome, sad I'm so fucking shit at it. Push press is nice too, and people get impressed easily since you're moving so much weight when in reality it's no biggie. not that that matters though..

Heavy dumbbell bench feels pretty fucking good as well when the stars are aligned just right. and weighted chinups.

man I love training for power in general. blessed PHAT.

Tricep extensions of any kind

Incline barbell bench press, feels better than regular bench press for me.

99% of the population cant OHP 1 plate

Lol maybe in America

>tfw stuck at 115 lb OHP for nearly 2 months

Any accessories I could do to make the lift stronger? It's the only lift that I will do every time I hit the gym and of course my absolute favorite.

Do triceps and trap workouts to improve ohp

Thanks.

Would shrugs and skull crushers be the best choices?

Think I must be the only one at the gym doing OHP and dips.

Do Arnold Press 8-12 reps.

Fuck yes. But fuck chin ups, weighted pull ups bb. Hit 2pl8 1 rep a few more than ago, guy told me "you're doing God's work up there man"

Felt so bueno

kek give that man some milk

if anything, americans are stronger because the football coaches get them into weight training. 99% is a fair guess

I will never understand Veeky Forums's fascination with the OHP.

It's such a basic bitch lift. Don't get me wrong, I mean that as a compliment. It's a fucking STANDARD exercise, and a good one, but nothing special.

Anyway military press is better because it's the same but activates core/stabilizers.

>OHP
Injured my rhomboids doing these and had to go home today
Tell me what the fuck happened

What's the difference between the military press and the overhead?

Standing overhead dumbbell tricep extension. I really notice the gains on it and it is a good excuse to use the heavy dumbells.

OHP: Feet shoulder width apart or thereabouts. More stable.

Military Press: Feet together (like standing to attention in the army). Less stable, which therefore requires more core activation in order to maintain balance/etc & perform the lift.

Alright, thanks friend!

Post a video. Otherwise bad technique.